Sledge's MHON special...Tabs or powder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pec

Awards
Is the special on Sledge's site for tabs or powder? Everyone is talking about powder but the site says buy 3 bottles for $105.00. I'm assuming this is for tabs. Where's the powder?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Yup...he said that it wouldn't last....and he was right. I heard that people pimped out their wives and dogs to get the stuff....no ****.

Pec

Awards
What is the dosing for the sledge test ( for a full cycle that is)? Just asking so I know how many bottles!

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
It looks like anywhere from 1200mgs/week to 1800mgs/week. Although supersoldier went all the way to 2100mgs/week (I believe) and loved it. That was also on the pro-sust and not the sledge test.

Right now I am running pro-sust at 1500mgs/week and see no reason to go any higher........this cycle :D

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Do you think the Sledge Test is worth the $$$$?
Well I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. I know of others that is definitely more affordable but whatever.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Is the special on Sledge's site for tabs or powder? Everyone is talking about powder but the site says buy 3 bottles for $105.00. I'm assuming this is for tabs. Where's the powder?
Site please?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Why do you continue to bump year old threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.