Please, have pity...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My friend ordered some stuff online that he wanted to start using and he told me about, and he has no PCT or serm or anything like that lined up. Im not familiar with this particulat PH or whatever it is, and I really need some help telling him what he needs to get, because I would really like to not see my friend destroy his body and self....

He ordered two months of "Deca-Diboldazol" that he plans on taking. I dont know if he knows dosing or not, but Im most concerned about what he needs to take during and Pct. I could probably figure this out, but I know there are alot of guys who can just throw it out in a few minutes because you know what your talking about. I need some real advice, and the supps he should get. I told him he cant start until he gets all his stuff lined up, so hopefully he listens to me. Youll be doing me a big favor guys, thanks.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do some research .spoon feeding you isn't going to help you or your friend in the long run.what research have u done so far and what do you know about this stuff in general?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know anything about this stuff, as he just told me last night. I know a good bit about PH's in general, but when I googled this stuff I didnt find any real good information. I am going to try again however. I know that he should probably have a serm and PCT, but I dont know what products to tell him to get. I'm not sure if he needs cycle assist either.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Tell him to become a member here and research things so he is sure he is safe.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Firstly man up and admit your friend is mostly likely you, then you might get more respect and better response...

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
Firstly man up and admit your friend is mostly likely you, then you might get more respect and better response...
i was thinking the same thing. be careful man dont go throwin stuff into your body that you dont know whati t is thats nuts

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would it be fine to run cycle assist during and reversitol or novedex xt during? with clomid in addition as well after?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, im dead serious this isnt for me lol. Im too young and I dont want to use PHs for a few more years but my friend is 18 and goin into the marines in 6 months and ordered this stuff cause he thinks he wants to get big. Hes not real big on the thinking stuff through part...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did tell him he needs to research stuff and I told him some of the side affects and he said "If I start having those, Ill just stop taking it"...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Originally Posted by bashman

i was thinking the same thing. be careful man dont go throwin stuff into your body that you dont know whati t is thats nuts
Thats what Im tellin my friend! I told him if he screws something up then he will be ruined for the marines and everything, and he dosent even know what this stuff is. I personally think its crap. I told him to get his money back. but he already ordered it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
he wont be ruined for the marines.

oh well let your friend do what he wants. He is over 18 and doesn't need you to babysit him.

end of story

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that wasnt exactly helpful, but alright.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Show him some pics of guys with gyno and then let him make his own decision.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol ^ yea I could do that. Ill just let him do whatever he wants I guess if he dosent listen the next time I tell him

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i don't see the point in bulking before you go into the marines. You will lose weight like crazy going through their training programs. My friend was smart, instead of bodybuilding before going into the marines he started doing crossfit training which is much more useful for what they do. Still he went into the marines at 185 pounds and now he's less than 150. He tells me he sleeps 4 hours a day at best and doesn't get much time to eat.

Anyway just saying that bulking up before going into the marines is kinda stupid IMO. All that extra muscle is going to be useless when all you do is run for hours. You need endurance not muscle.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup^ you provide the endurance, they provide the muscle (fire power).

I'm not having luck finding the product... can you at least tell us what's in it?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You can have the best of both worlds bulk up and do the endurance work. You have guys going in at 6 foot 160 lbs and they just get destroyed. If they had gone in 20lbs heavier and still did the endurance work they would have done much better.

My friend is going into ranger school and made sure he put on 15lbs of muscle before going in but also did the endurance running etc.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great and you did'nt have to neg me bro
You didnt have to be a richard either, bro. I asked a question, and didnt need a smart *** remark. But its all good.

I understand your concern, and I agree with you on the losing weight, everyone loses weight in BT, but then put it on later when they start to lift more and are stationed. I guess he thinks if he gains the weight now that he will lose then, that he will be better off than just losing weight. if you get what im saying so hell be like where he started? anyways. Hes a cross country runner, I ran with him last year, this year I didnt because I was supposed to play football but suffered a shoulder injury. anyways, he was doing six miles a day AND lifting with me, and hes pretty close to me and weighs 165 pounds. he is allowed to way 185 max for the marines at his height. Hes trying to do what crowler is talkin about I believe.

Chocolate thats what Ive been getting at... I cant find anyshiz on it really at all, a bunch of bs websites and stuff with ridiculous stacks for sale, but no info on running it or what he would need to take with/pct... Ive seen some references to it on here, I think two. and a few on bb.com. But nothing details no logs etc. its supposed to be a "destabilized" form of some old type of deca, but I have no idea what that was. Thats why Im saying its either crap or highly unused? I dont know.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unreal your right about the sleep and eating. But I can't always get through to this guy hes had a rough time with things.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chocolate thats what Ive been getting at... I cant find anyshiz on it really at all, a bunch of bs websites and stuff with ridiculous stacks for sale, but no info on running it or what he would need to take with/pct... Ive seen some references to it on here, I think two. and a few on bb.com. But nothing details no logs etc. its supposed to be a "destabilized" form of some old type of deca, but I have no idea what that was. Thats why Im saying its either crap or highly unused? I dont know.
Whatever it is, if it's a hormone, SD, halodrol, Epistane or better yet, a mixture of them (sarcasm), just get Nolvadex run it at 20/20/20/20 or clomid at 50/50/50/50 and it will cover whatever anabolics are in that product for the most part.

Check the label on the back to find out what it is.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
marine corps= workhorse of the Military- he doesnt need mass like unreal said

:Double Face Palm:

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol ^

ok thanks chocolate, Ill take a look when the stuff comes in.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
No, im dead serious this isnt for me lol. Im too young and I dont want to use PHs for a few more years but my friend is 18 and goin into the marines in 6 months and ordered this stuff cause he thinks he wants to get big. Hes not real big on the thinking stuff through part...
First of all, he will most likely LOSE weight going through boot camp. for the first 10 weeks, you get 5 min to eat your meals with the exception of one freebie eat-all-you-want meal which you have to do some harsh cardio immediately after. the remaining 3 weeks, you get 7min to eat.

He should worry more about doing a whole lot of running, as that will make his boot camp experience much easier. He will just hate himself for spending all this time and money on getting "bigger" 6 months prior to boot camp, and then having a hard time through boot camp because he can't run 3miles in 20 min, and carry an 80lb pack on a 3-hr 12-mile hike... Also, the food intake you get will only support someone about 150lbs w/ average lbm. EVERYONE will lose about 10-40lbs in those 13weeks, and if your friend is overweight by the numbers, they'll label him as a fat body, and he'll get even less food.

Tell him to worry about getting big AFTER he finishes all his initial training.

edit: Yes, I'm talking from experience. Semper Fi b!tches. ;-)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks^ and thats what I said, but he has been running cross country while doing the lifting, so he dosent not lack the endurance. and hes still 25 pounds under his maximum weight for the marines. He has maintained his weight and size throughout all that running, which is pretty impressive. Hes like 6 percent body fat so, the only place he will lose weight is in muscle. and like I said if he already kept that weight on running 6 miles a day or more, then I think he will be pretty resilient to losing weight while in boot camp. granted he wont have as much food and stuff like you said, so he probably will lose. but hey I guess he can do what he wants.

thanks for the great advice though, and thanks for your service.