Just finished 28 days of M1T

W

wrczx3

Awards
This is my first post and I would like to share my experiences. I just finished 28 days of my first M1T cycle. I took 20 mg per day for a week and 30 per day for the last three weeks. I got no back pains which suprised me since I broke my back 22 years ago. I did get head aches two or three times per week but I do not know if it is from the M1T or from allergies. I did not get any bitch tits,acne or bloat. I did get a little lethargy and I have not been sleeping too well. I did get pretty good results. I gained 7 pounds of muscle in my upper body only. I am in a wheelchair from a motorcycle accident when I was 19 and thats when I broke my back. I can not work out my legs at all since I am paralyzed. I am 41 years old now and have been working out on and off for about 25 years. I have been working out seriously for the past year. I realize that seven pounds does not sound like much but I started at 140lbs one month ago and I was 147-148 today. That is a gain of 5%. Remember, I am only 147 pounds because my legs from the waist down is very skinny due to my paralysis. My upper body is bigger than my 147 pounds sounds. I went to visit my parents today who have not seen me in about a month because they were on vacation. They could not believe how muscular I apppeared. Many other people have commented on how "jacked" I look. I have been pretty excited about the comments. I am going to do a month of pct and go with another 28 day cycle.

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At the risk of sounding very insensitive, can you enter bench press contests?? If you could, you would have an advantage.

S

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I just have to say congrats. Also I'd love to see pictures because I can just imagine how much 7lbs would look entirely in the upper body.

W

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
congrats bro...after PCT you should take a month off before getting back on, to get things back to normal.I would be interested in hearing about your routine, diet etc...did the m1T affect the size of your legs at all, even though you can't work them?..

peace

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations! Might I suggest you take a little longer than 4 weeks before starting another cycle. In any case, welcome to the board!

W

wrczx3

Awards
I have no problem with people asking me any type of persoanl questions. I have been in this wheelchair for more than half my life and I am very well adjusted. They actually have weight lifting competions for wheelchair athletes. The bench press competition is pretty interesting. Way back when I was younger, I was considering entering for my weight class because I could have been competitive. I have pretty bad elbows now for overdoing seated preacher curls so I don't care to even try for my max. The bench press is pretty tough for people in my condition because I can not use my legs for support and stability. I work out six days per week in a split routine. I don't take in a huge amount of calories becuae of my age and because I don't get much cardio. I still only have a 29" waist and I am trying to maintain it. It is much easier to get around in a wheelchair when I stay thin. I work out at home with dumb bells only while sitting on a wooden stool. My legs did not get any bigger during the cycle. I am glad about that since it would be more dead weight to just have to lug around anyways.

W

wrczx3

Awards
Congratulations! Might I suggest you take a little longer than 4 weeks before starting another cycle. In any case, welcome to the board!
Thanks and I think I might just wait 2 months

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations on your gains and thank you for the post - very inspirational.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Thanks and I think I might just wait 2 months
Definitely wait. Your experience with M1T isn't typical with regards to the relative lack of side effects. You don't want to jump into another cycle right away and then get slammed with lethargy and all the rest because your recovery wasn't complete the first time around. And congrats on the gains, that's pretty impressive when you consider it's all upper body.

H

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
Excellent post - very inspirational and informational (I'm planning to do a 1month M1T run starting in about 3 weeks.)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Wow thats great...congrats on the gains and its a very inspirational post.

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
First of all congrats on the great gains wrczx3! I had hella sides at 10mg a day.

Excellent post - very inspirational and informational (I'm planning to do a 1month M1T run starting in about 3 weeks.)
Horned, don't forget the 4ad. I did 26 days m1t alone, it was tough. I just did 10mg....at 15mg, I couldn't stand the lower back cramps/pain..... Lethargy and not to mention very edgey. My wife said I was an ass :D

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i think it would actually be interesting to study gains made by those with spinal injuries etc. that preclude lower body training. do upper body gains come faster due to less recovery ability/time being devoted to lower body recovery, hormonal issues, etc.

for the "you need to squat to get big" or "you need to work legs to get big" crowd, this might be interesting evidence. iow, the main question to me is - does somebody who does not have a lower body, in terms of muscular system activated by nerves, etc. do they differ in training response vs. somebody who has an innervated lower body but does not choose to train it at all.

some claim that your body self limits in regards that if you don't train legs, your upper body can only get so big, and others claim this is rubbish.

it's an interesting area for study. i have seen some wheelchair bound people with hyooooge upper bodies, fwiw.

M

mysticman

Awards
That is badass bro. You serve as an inspiration to many! Keep rockin!!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
some claim that your body self limits in regards that if you don't train legs, your upper body can only get so big, and others claim this is rubbish.

it's an interesting area for study. i have seen some wheelchair bound people with hyooooge upper bodies, fwiw.
I think it's nonsense. I've seen wheelchair bound people and people who can walk with huge upper bodies and scrawny lower bodies.

W

wrczx3

Awards
Thanks for the positive responses. I guess my side affects are considered minimal considering the dose I took. I am going to use some 4ad on my next cylce to see if I notice any difference.

G

gosox

Awards
you'll hold alot more water with the 4ad, at least i did, if the m1t doesnt make you tired you dont need it.and congrats on your gains.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
you'll hold alot more water with the 4ad, at least i did, if the m1t doesnt make you tired you dont need it.and congrats on your gains.
4-AD is and can be used for a lot more than just alleviating sides of 1-test.

B

Big AJ

Awards
M1t

I've completed 2 cycles for 2 weeks a piece, now on my 3rd cycle. Modest weight gain & tight/full muscles. Little side effects while on the cycle. A little lerthargy coming off the cycle. Not to where I couldn't w/o or nothing. In all, its not bad. Keep up the work bro, stick with your game plan.

M

MTNMEDIC

I went from 157 to 114 from hiv3. starting at 143 I began hitting the gym and began m1t x10mg's and 4ad x2 ed.., No tits, bad blood work (T cells went through the roof)!,lethargy or anything really noticable. Now im at 160 and yes everyone notices especially my doc! Good luck bro! and stock up if ya really like it like I have...

J

Jimmy_magix

Awards
What kind of dosages are you going to do of 4ad?

I was a little suprised at 30mg a day but if thats the dosage you respond to, then so be it.

Good luck man.

W

wrczx3

Awards
I stocked up a little, I bought 3 more bottles of legal gear from dps.

B

Big AJ

Awards
How long after cycling off of M1T would you consider drinking any alcohol?

R

rebo

Awards
Thanks for the post ,although im not confinrd to a wheelchair i do have mad back problems going for surgery in a month.I can only do light leg work(degenerated disk).Most of my workout is all upper body.I am also in second week of m1t at only10mg.Slight weight gain so far,and great pumps.(no real sides) Any ways just wanted to say you are an inspiration(good work).