What would you do?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
:arg:I have about 4 bottles of M1,4ADD. I have tried this product in the past had to quit, because of my anxiety, noticed it would get worse after a week into the cycle... I guess i could run it if i get some xanies.... I dunno. I cant think of anything Cycle therapy wise that would help with anxiety. Maybe i could just stick with pharmaceutical..... It just sucks cause phera does not seem to work for me and i think m14add would since its dbol related...... Just have not been able to get far into it.... Maybe i should pulse it...... I dunno... Just trying to think of some ideas..... What would you do? Sell it?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The anxiety is psychological, so what makes you think any other PH/DS would yield a different result?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I dunno i never get the problem on mdrol, epi, phera, or hdrol. I Figured it was from the m14add since this has been the third time i have tried it and had the same effect.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Why couldnt it? its a different chemical, hence why would have a diff reaction..... You saying it would not be the prohormone and its all in my head? lol Kind of a cop out answer, dont you think?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:arg:I have about 4 bottles of M1,4ADD. I have tried this product in the past had to quit, because of my anxiety, noticed it would get worse after a week into the cycle... I guess i could run it if i get some xanies.... I dunno. I cant think of anything Cycle therapy wise that would help with anxiety. Maybe i could just stick with pharmaceutical..... It just sucks cause phera does not seem to work for me and i think m14add would since its dbol related...... Just have not been able to get far into it.... Maybe i should pulse it...... I dunno... Just trying to think of some ideas..... What would you do? Sell it?
sell it and get something else.I've heard many times over the convert rate to dbol is awful plus if its creating issues why keep trying to use it if you have targeted it as the problem.def sorry to hear about anxiety issues when you start using hormonal items these kinda problems can happen to some.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i guess ill sell it..... How much you think i could sell that stuff for? :)
Woops sorry i think i just broke a rule.... MY B!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
sell it on ebay and buy different PH's with your proceeds.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
scwhellington ended up in the ER because of his anxiety attacks b/c of m1,4. you're not alone in having that reaction to m1,4

Just out of curiosity, what was your starting dose and what were you dosing it at? I noticed my heart racing a few times while on m1,4 but I didn't think twice about it.