To all the Hdrol takers!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate
There are so many posts on hdrol!!!!!! STOP ASKING! I dont know why this is aggrevating me so, but every day I see one posted...... Please Please Please look it up. If your not sure, theres a search bar on the top right......
Or take the whole bottle and you might get something out of the crap.....

Thank you and have a wonderful day!:lol:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
ya, its pretty lame IMO...I'd use it for PCT after a real cycle LOL!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL @ thread.

I never understood the Halordrol hating. I have seen people make gains from 5-10 lbs in a 4 week cycle and actually keep most of the gains.

Beats training natural any day of the week...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:frustrate
There are so many posts on hdrol!!!!!! STOP ASKING! I dont know why this is aggrevating me so, but every day I see one posted...... Please Please Please look it up. If your not sure, theres a search bar on the top right......
Or take the whole bottle and you might get something out of the crap.....

Thank you and have a wonderful day!:lol:
does hdrol need a pct? is milk thistle good enough for pct, or should i double dose it?

was thinking weeks 1-12 hdrol, and weeks 13-24 mdrol.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im actually trying my hdrol after a three week phera.... Its actually working very well. lol!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah im actually trying my hdrol after a three week phera.... Its actually working very well. lol!
run epi for pct if milk thistle isnt strong enough, its an anti estrogen so you dont get breasts. run it for 12 weeks better safe than sorry.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea every once in a while someone snaps and posts a thread exactly like this lol. Always funny.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a buddy who was 5'10 and weighed 175 lbs. At the time I weight 185 and I was 2 inches shorter than him yet he still had way more dense looking, thick, and more muscle on his upper body. Don't remember if he had size on his quads but I doubt it.

Not a novice to weight lifting. Bf% at 8 and he started taking Halodrol his first hormone ever. He gained 18 lbs in 5 weeks and was just monstrous looking at 193ish. After I joined AM I learned that Halodrol is the weakest hormone but I never accepted that after seeing this.

It just depends how you respond to it. It's Jbry favorite hormone I believe and reserve judgement on it until I try it.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yea every once in a while someone snaps and posts a thread exactly like this lol. Always funny.
Yeah. Lol. There are just so many of them! And its the same questions...... I dont mind helping people out. But its like having a little kid ask me about the birds and the bees 200000000 times!

Im not downing hdrol. And i remember it when it was made by gaspari. But its not like this stuff has just come out! the stuff gets banned and everyone starts wanting to take the stuff....... Especially the beginner cycle guys.... Which i recommend. Still! Give me some questions that make me think! :lol: :sgrin:

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Oh And then another thing is people trying to pulse hdrol! wth! really?!? Maybe pulse it at 400 mg HA!

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I tried to give my dog Halodrol, he just pitched the bottle to the cat and then pinned 400mg of Test.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0