Sledge's M4OHN and M4OHT Powders

rnrkennedy

good deal I got 4 of the N and only 1 of the T.
The M4OHN powder is an awesome buy. I expected Sledge to drop the "buy three get one free" deal, but I should have known he wouldn't given his great customer service. :)

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the sale is on! M4OHN is an awesome buy especially with the 3+1. picked up 4 grams myself. i want to pick up the M4OHT, but i just can't justify the price w/o any feedback as to it's efficacy. did anyone test this compound?

rnrkennedy

the sale is on! M4OHN is an awesome buy especially with the 3+1. picked up 4 grams myself. i want to pick up the M4OHT, but i just can't justify the price w/o any feedback as to it's efficacy. did anyone test this compound?
Not that I'm aware of, but (I believe) Sledge posted some info on it that sounded very promising.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Is the MOHN powder sold out already? Damn...power got knocked out at my house by a storm and I wake up and it's gone already...

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am had it shipped to me today, so give me a few days to get it in, Ill give everyone 24 hours notice before i put it up again.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I am had it shipped to me today, so give me a few days to get it in, Ill give everyone 24 hours notice before i put it up again.

This is currently at the lab for testing already?

Steve - where's that steaming glob of plastic that I call my credit card??? :D

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I'm really curious to see how the m4oht turns out.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
actually it was already tested, I sold it to a private contracter who was going to do a small run of tabs but then changed his mind. So I gladly took it back for my own stash, but seeing that there were still a few guys who missed out on the sale. I am going to sell of most of my personal stash, again.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
hahaha, so would a few "other" people I am sure. But if I keep selling it to you guys I am going to have nothing. I am going to end up weighing 215lb by the end of the year, lol.