Proper Dosing for Liquid Clen - AnabolicMinds.com

Proper Dosing for Liquid Clen

  1. New Member
    Altitudes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    56

    Reputation

    Proper Dosing for Liquid Clen


    I ordered clen from [source removed]. It is 200mcg/ml 60ml. I have a 1mL oral syringe. There is a picture of it attached to this post.

    If I understand correctly, if I fill the syringe to the .1 line, that is 20mcg. If I fill it to .2, that is 40mcg, the .3 line is 60mcg, and .4 would equal out to 80mcg. Is this all correct?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. New Member
    JThaR3ason's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    That is correct, is this your first clen cycle?

    if so i would run it something like this:

    40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/120/120/120/100/100/80/80/60/60/40
    or in mL

    0.2/0.2/0.2/0.3/0.3/0.3/0.4/0.4/0.4/0.5/0.5/0.5/0.6/0.6/0.6/0.5/0.5/0.4/0.4/0.3/0.3/0.2
  3. New Member
    JThaR3ason's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    Dose it once in the morning (i like to dose it as soon as i wake up) as it stays active for around 24hrs.

    Be sure to take 3 weeks off after you complete the cycle. Try to take in close to 2gallons of water per day. If the sides get too bad then don't increase the dosage. You might get a massive headache the first couple days. Don't be afraid to take in good carbs i.e. sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc. Avoid caffeine products.

    Also avoid saunas, steam rooms, and jacuzzis. Reason being, my last cycle i took my temp because i was sweating a lot, in a 68 degree house, and my temp read 103.2

    Hope this stuff helps.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    JThaR3ason's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    BTW, dont post your sources. I would delete it ASAP before the mods get on you!
  5. New Member
    Altitudes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    56

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JThaR3ason View Post
    That is correct, is this your first clen cycle?

    if so i would run it something like this:

    40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/120/120/120/100/100/80/80/60/60/40
    or in mL

    0.2/0.2/0.2/0.3/0.3/0.3/0.4/0.4/0.4/0.5/0.5/0.5/0.6/0.6/0.6/0.5/0.5/0.4/0.4/0.3/0.3/0.2
    Yes, first cycle. Something similar to that is the plan, depending on how I can take the sides.

    Quote Originally Posted by JThaR3ason View Post
    Dose it once in the morning (i like to dose it as soon as i wake up) as it stays active for around 24hrs.

    Be sure to take 3 weeks off after you complete the cycle. Try to take in close to 2gallons of water per day. If the sides get too bad then don't increase the dosage. You might get a massive headache the first couple days. Don't be afraid to take in good carbs i.e. sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc. Avoid caffeine products.

    Also avoid saunas, steam rooms, and jacuzzis. Reason being, my last cycle i took my temp because i was sweating a lot, in a 68 degree house, and my temp read 103.2

    Hope this stuff helps.
    Take all of it at once? I was planning on splitting the doses (at least the higher ones) into two separate ones a couple hours apart. Is all of it at once generally the preferred method?

    Quote Originally Posted by JThaR3ason View Post
    BTW, dont post your sources. I would delete it ASAP before the mods get on you!
    Oops! Removed it from the OP.


    Thanks. Anyone else who would like to chime in with tips/advice is welcome.
  6. New Member
    JThaR3ason's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    You can split it up, just dont take after 4pm, cuz you wont sleep too well. Myself and others that i know take it just once.
  7. New Member
    JThaR3ason's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    A lot of people are split on this one, i am on the side of one dose a day. It works well for me, i havent had any bad sides even with the high doses. Although the first 2 days at 40mcg i did get a headache for a couple hours. But none with the higher doses.
  8. New Member
    JThaR3ason's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    did you start it yet?
  9. New Member
    Aj91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  95 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    31

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Altitudes View Post
    Yes, first cycle. Something similar to that is the plan, depending on how I can take the sides.



    Take all of it at once? I was planning on splitting the doses (at least the higher ones) into two separate ones a couple hours apart. Is all of it at once generally the preferred method?



    Oops! Removed it from the OP.


    Thanks. Anyone else who would like to chime in with tips/advice is welcome.

    Hey just on your note above^^ I was wondering if you could help me
    I brought a 150ml/mcg bottle of Clem and was told to do an 8 week cycle this being my first time I was wondering if you could give us a hand with the dosages and if it's better to do it for the full 8 weeks or on and off for the 8 weeks?

    Cheers mate. Aj
  10. New Member
    Magliwan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    17

    Reputation

    Noob


    Hey folks! Thinking about ordering liquid Clen from a website (I've ordered other things from them before, so they're legit). The dosage/ammount/whatever is 200mcg x 30 ml, and it comes with (what I was told) a 2 ml dropper. Should I find a syringe like the original poster? If so, how much should I take? Would it be easier to just find some pills? (If anyone knows where I can get legit pills, pm me)

    I'm close to 6'3 and 225 lbs, and this is my first cycle of Clen. Should I stack something with it? I work out 4-5 times a week heavy cardio and olympic lifting; I just wanna shed this last 20 lbs that I can't kill with diet and exercize.

    Thanks for the input!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Proper dosing for Clen/t3 stack??
    By freqfly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 01:47 PM
  2. Dosing help with liquid clen
    By castro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 09:38 PM
  3. Liquid Clen dosing
    By dainbramaged in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2004, 01:13 AM
  4. proper clen dosing for a female?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 04:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in