1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.27%

Question Before M-Drol Cycle

What up guys

Just a quick summary...I have ran hdrol, pmag, and my last was m14add. Never had any sides and all of my PCTs went smooth with good gains. After the M14add cycle, which I finished PCT for in early september, I noticed the puffy nipple deal after the cycle. They are more noticeably puffy to the touch and not so much visible. However, I do not have any pain or sensitivity. I really thought it was just because I've been bulking for 3 years now and put on good size, with some fat, but it happened after the cycle and the way they feel just gives me the feeling that it is caused by a hormonal imbalance. I continued to run my formestane a little longer then planned in my last PCT, but they are still basically the same.

My question is should I really look into this and kind of address this problem before running my mdrol cycle. I can definitely live with what it is now but do not want it to get worse obviously.

Planned mdrol at 10/10/20
    cycle assist
    other typical support supps

pct
    Nolva 40/20/10/10
    formestane start 3rd week of cycle and overlap into pct until the end 50/100/100/50/25
    pct assist as directed
    cycle assist

Any suggestions about running the cycle, or just looking into the current problem would be appreciated. Thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%

personally I would only run nolva and cycle assist. taper the nolva down slowly over four weeks from 40 to 10 or even lower for a week if you can measure it out that low. Seems like most gyno from superdrol comes from a rebound in estrogen after pct. I don't know what "PCT assist" is but if its a strong AI I would avoid it- estrogen could rebound when you stop use. I have heard of progestin gyno coming from superdrol but I don't know really. If you read enough about superdrol you will notice that everyone has a different opinion and you've really just got to try for yourself. Seems to hit people differently. Anyway all I ran was tamox for pct. That was 5 yrs ago. Also get some taurine incase the back pain hits you. superdrol made me feel like sh!t but it did put size on me. Best of luck
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.52%

NCK1500 - PCT Assist is CEL's post cycle product.

I'm currently on my first week of a 10/20/20 mdrol cycle, and for PCT I'll be running Nolva, PCT Assist, Tribulus, and standard support supps such as multi-vitamin, liv.52, milk thistle, red yeast rice + CoCQ10, etc. I'll be running PCT over 4 weeks and tapering down from 40mg to 10, although I have plenty of nolva on had in case any symptoms show up after 4wks.

I've read a LOT of different takes on the PCT for MDrol, since as NCK stated, it seems to affect everyone differently. Just make sure you're not using your entire supply of nolva so that you have a backup in case any symptoms show up again.

Also, any particular reason for running it at 10/10/20 instead of 10/20/20?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.27%

Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    NCK1500 - PCT Assist is CEL's post cycle product.

I'm currently on my first week of a 10/20/20 mdrol cycle, and for PCT I'll be running Nolva, PCT Assist, Tribulus, and standard support supps such as multi-vitamin, liv.52, milk thistle, red yeast rice + CoCQ10, etc. I'll be running PCT over 4 weeks and tapering down from 40mg to 10, although I have plenty of nolva on had in case any symptoms show up after 4wks.

I've read a LOT of different takes on the PCT for MDrol, since as NCK stated, it seems to affect everyone differently. Just make sure you're not using your entire supply of nolva so that you have a backup in case any symptoms show up again.

Also, any particular reason for running it at 10/10/20 instead of 10/20/20?
    Thanks. My cycle will basically be more like 10/10-20/20...I'm just going to start week 2 at 10 and see how I feel. If I'm doing good I'll bump week 2 up to 20. Let me know how yours goes and what kinda sides/gains you are getting.

Hopefully this problem wont get worse after the mdrol PCT. I really want to believe its just fat because there is no pain or anything, but just trying to be careful.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.52%

Just finished day 4, and no real noticeable negative sides so far. Work is so boring during downtime that I always get sleepy, so I can't tell if it's lethargy setting in from the mdrol or not. I am a lot thirstier though. On a side note, it just occurred to me that in order to gain 15lbs in 3 wks like some ppl have reported while taking mdrol, I'd have to gain 5lbs per week... that's 2500 Cal above maintenance that I'd have to eat per day, and I wasn't gaining any weight on a 3k Cal diet the past 3 months... FML LOL

Similar Forum Threads

1. First h-drol cycle question
    By roboj32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 07:23 PM
  2. H Drol PCT Question / First PH cycle
    By guyr62 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. H drol cycle question
    By thebear045 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4