HCG Liquid, Not fridged but...
- 11-17-2010, 01:18 AM
- 11-17-2010, 02:21 PM
wait... hcg already mixed? it is my understanding once it is mixed it has a 6 week shelf life and needs to be refridgerated. is this actual HCG or something a company is pushing as HCG?
- 11-17-2010, 02:27 PM
The liquid hucog is good for 2 years. Just keep it in the fridge and out of light and it shoudl stay stable. dilute in BAC water to kill anything.Paging Dr. Banner. . .
11-17-2010, 02:36 PM
Yes I've read 2 years is the expiration date and 30 days after opening for shelf life. Don't know how true it is though never used this brand.
11-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Well, I dont know if it's already mixed or what but he said it comes in liquid and doesnt need to be fridged until you open it... once you open it then you put it in fridge and its only good for 3 4 weeks. it comes from India or something,
11-17-2010, 03:13 PM
11-17-2010, 05:48 PM
but none of you guys have heard about this ? it makes me think he is bsing me or selling fake crap ?
11-17-2010, 06:11 PM
Yes I have and ontheroadto mentioned it. It is liquid hucog. Supposedly 2 year expiration date but shelf life becomes 30 days after opened.
11-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Samito in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2010, 10:35 AM
- By rford78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2006, 02:04 PM
- By GRADE A in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2004, 03:45 PM
- By hethcliff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-24-2004, 11:53 PM
- By bigjohn58 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-02-2003, 12:11 PM