Who many UG labs are there???

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
What are some of the best labs around Guys??So many hard to tell which are good and which are BS.

Here are some i've seen that i can remember off the top of my head
QGL
QV
Blacklabel
Golden triange
zencall
British dragon

And alot more are out there.
Could some of u guys that used these tell me what your thought on these are, and give a heads up on the ones that are BS.

THAXS ALOT:)

Cactus

Awards
Hard to say which are the "best" ones really. Even a guy who runs a good lab can have bad batches, and they are very, very easy to counberfeit, so even if you get a bad bottle you can't always be certain where it came from. If you 've got the real thing then any of the labs that you've mentioned should provide good stuff.

I just got a package today from a guy who's labels are of a very dark color- I can post up about that in a few weeks.

And- you forgot IP!! The grand-daddy of them all.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IP has the worst quality control out there, and are infamous for having dirty gear. abcess city.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I rely heavily on underground labs and favor them over human grade. Out of the labs you mentioned, ill choose QVL, Golden Triangle, and BD's
Sage

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
I rely heavily on underground labs and favor them over human grade. Out of the labs you mentioned, ill choose QVL, Golden Triangle, and BD's
Sage
What the diff between Hm grade and ug labs? Sorry but im a newbie when i comes to gear!!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Must be nice to have a source :( "sigh" Oh Well. Back to the PH mines...ohheeohh.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
What the diff between Hm grade and ug labs? Sorry but im a newbie when i comes to gear!!
Human grade as in the legit name brand stuff that is manufactured for human purposes ie Elly Lilly, Oraganon, etc. Pharmacy stuff.

UG lags use USP grade (you hope) materials and 'homebrew' the stuff themselves.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Thaxs jeff, does some one know were i can find Info on all the Legit name brands out there???

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Quality Vet isn't a UG. And yes I've heard there are many, many places out there, I don't know of any as I don't know any sources myself.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I prefer to buy powders and brew it myself over any UG or Human grade stuff. I find that i can brew 50cc's (or more) of gear for the same price that a UG lab would charge for a 10cc bottle of similar product.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to buy powders and brew it myself over any UG or Human grade stuff. I find that i can brew 50cc's (or more) of gear for the same price that a UG lab would charge for a 10cc bottle of similar product.
Yeah, but do you piss in the vial like they do?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Man jeff i hope that was a joke?????
You never know what you get, could be just wesson oil and nothing else.

Here's a small list of different human and vet brands with country of manufacture (I don't think this is against the rules, not a source thing just name brands)

Human Use:
Organon Spain
Norma Hellas Greece
Schering Spain
Organon Brazil
Leo Spain
Zambon Spain
Landerland Paraguay
Guayaki Paraguay
Upjohn USA
Syntex Brazil
Aventis Brazil
Shering Spain

Vet Stuff
Over Argentina
Calastreme Argentina
Cimol Argentina
Dispert Argentina
Dispert Uruguay
Chinfield Argentina
Enrich Argentina
Fundación Argentina
Chemical Argentina
Genfar Colombia
Agroinco Argentina
QUALITY VET Mex
Denkall Mex
Sydgroup Mex
Eurobolix Mex

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but do you piss in the vial like they do?
Well, you shop in the wrong place for your ug labs.. ;)

My avatar should be proof that a solid ug lab isn't hard to find.. Just don't ask me for their name.. :D

Jeff

Awards
  • Established

My avatar should be proof that a solid ug lab isn't hard to find.. Just don't ask me for their name.. :D
No doubt, some of the ug stuff out there is probably cleaner and definately has better dosing then some of the human grade stuff, its just a matter finding the right ones.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards

Now don't keep the name of the good ug labs to ourself!:p What would u recomend!!!!!;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Truthfully, I've only done two cycles (on my 6th week of #2) and used the same guy both times.. Painless, never really got too much bloat, and my bloodwork comes back with my test levels abit high (last time was 1475)... ;)

Good stuff, I'll say..

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
You're gonna have to do that leg work yourself.
i'm trying but there some many ug labs,just looking for the names of the labs so if i run by some i know if its good or not, because i don't want to get a hold of any that is like (Ip)!!!!:eek:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Just visit some other boards(not taking away from here though) and look at all the pics they have posted. Many UG labs listed. And some are top notch!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Well, you shop in the wrong place for your ug labs..

My avatar should be proof that a solid ug lab isn't hard to find.. Just don't ask me for their name..

Promises, Promises BigPete :D

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Just visit some other boards(not taking away from here though) and look at all the pics they have posted. Many UG labs listed. And some are top notch!
Thaxs been doing just that but it seem every board has its own fav ug lab,seems weird to me like the boards get a kick back??? because some swear Qv is great and others say it not all that good and Etc,ETc,etc thats y i asked here at( AM )about these ug labs so i don't get a bais opnion!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
QV is vet gear not UG but you are right it does seem that certain boards have favorites...

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Anyone esle with some names of ug labs that i should keep a eye out for?????Don't what our source just some good brand names that u people like!!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
trust me.. take a look over in the conversion forum and look at the stickies by Kitchen Chemist.. he did some great work with pictures and directions.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
hmm, no pictures.. I vaugely remember there being pictures awhile ago? Kinda wanted to get into homebrewing too. what happened?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Thaxs been doing just that but it seem every board has its own fav ug lab,seems weird to me like the boards get a kick back??? because some swear Qv is great and others say it not all that good and Etc,ETc,etc thats y i asked here at( AM )about these ug labs so i don't get a bais opnion!
Most sources will use mods that buy from them as a reference. If the guy is good to you and the gear is good, you want to back him. Most you will not even know of because for you to get a referal it has to come from a established member that is in good standing with the source. That's for protection purposes. It takes a while and is not easy. Just hang at a good board like this and really get to know some of the guys on it. If and when people learn to trust you, then maybe you can get a source. If it was easy, all the sources would get busted.

Myth

Awards
Thats true, but.....

Most sources will use mods that buy from them as a reference. If the guy is good to you and the gear is good, you want to back him. Most you will not even know of because for you to get a referal it has to come from a established member that is in good standing with the source. That's for protection purposes. It takes a while and is not easy. Just hang at a good board like this and really get to know some of the guys on it. If and when people learn to trust you, then maybe you can get a source. If it was easy, all the sources would get busted.
Don't leave and keep out of contact with the board. That is what I did a few years ago and I came back and the whole board was decommissioned (the gade). Then I left again and my 6 year source email stopped working. Although, I posted on several boards, "Where is JJ******", I got no reply. So if you do get a standup person, make sure you stay in contact.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
thats what im hopin for, but one day itll happen hopefully ! i just make due with ph,s for now

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
sucks dosen't it? I ran into a good source but right before I got to place an order he got shipped out to Iraq. That's just my luck though!

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
that really does suck, i know someone that stupidly ordered some test depot over the internet[organon from brazil], before he reaslized how much trouble he was in for[like maybe jail] but he went to the post office when it came in expecting the D.E.A hideing around the corner ,but no-one was there it was a cool pickup. but he didnt understand back then that he needed enough fo10-12 weeks and only ordered enough for 3 weeks [dummmm!] should have ordered enough., but now he wont do that again because dont want to get busted.so hes hoping for a source too, [ moral dont try over the a forein pharmacy if your not ready for the slam because rour taking to much of a risk IMO ]

BTW :theres a lot of sites out ther im very tempted[mouth waters ] but just got to say no , a source has got to be a safer deal imo.but what do you do wait till somone trusts you enough and approaches you ?and do you need a secure email addy ?

Last edited:

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean about some sites on the internet that sound to good to be true, and that really scares me. I guess you have to wait it out until you gain the trust of others cause everyone has told me that if you stick around you will learn. Well I've been really patient and hopefully someday it works out, rather wait and be save vs. rushing into it and going to the slammer. :eek:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Foreign pharma

If you have a decent overseas source don't trip about getting busted bro, you will get much more often than not, and if you don't get your stuff worst case scenario a cop shows up and asks you a couple questions, you just tell him you don't have time to talk and close the door.

Ex

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
im using QGL, hurts like hell..

i think you have access to MS SG try that

Guido

Awards
Been using Golden Triangle and while very effective, the shots are very painful. Anyone else experience this??

EDIT: The delt shots arent bad. It was the extra fat on my bubble butt that made the glute shots painful. As long as you go into an area that's mostly muslce the shots are ok, but they will still hurt a little right after.

And the quality is very very good.

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
Hell Fire Labs seems to be very popular right now.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know some boards have areas for sources to post. I have seen some good ones on there, you just have to research them. Many go private after they get a good amount of clients to try and keep themselves and their clients safer. Not sure if looking at boards with open source posting is the way to go.