Bunk/Bad M drol???

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys,

Ive seen quite a bit of bunk or bad m drol in threads around here....

Guys taking 40mg and not feeling anything?? I found a site with it on sale for 25 bux a bottle and wanted to stock up but worried its a waste of 75bux??

Have any of you guys ran into bad sh!t?? I know some of the others companies clones are bad but i was concerned about cel?

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys,

Ive seen quite a bit of bunk or bad m drol in threads around here....

Guys taking 40mg and not feeling anything?? I found a site with it on sale for 25 bux a bottle and wanted to stock up but worried its a waste of 75bux??

Have any of you guys ran into bad sh!t?? I know some of the others companies clones are bad but i was concerned about cel?
why is it only on this board that everyone says their mdrol is bunk?

Seriously, what the ****

its just a load of reps pushing their overpriced deiselbolan crap

actually makes me mad

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why is it only on this board that everyone says their mdrol is bunk?

Seriously, what the ****

its just a load of reps pushing their overpriced deiselbolan crap

actually makes me mad
A google search of "bunk mdrol" pulls up 5 forums on the first page alone that discuss bunk mdrol. So not restricted to Anabolicminds.

And if you are referring to the NTBM reps, who "push" deiselbolan, Unreal is the only one who tried Mdrol and it was bunk for him LONG AGO before he was a rep. Nobody else talks about it and neither does he anymore.

So I have no idea where you're coming from? And why you are mad LMAO.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
A google search of "bunk mdrol" pulls up 5 forums on the first page alone that discuss bunk mdrol. So not restricted to Anabolicminds.

And if you are referring to the NTBM reps, who "push" deiselbolan, Unreal is the only one who tried Mdrol and it was bunk for him LONG AGO before he was a rep. Nobody else talks about it and neither does he anymore.

So I have no idea where you're coming from? And why you are mad LMAO.
thanks for the neg.

It is mostly on anabolic minds.

CEL is, IMO the most trustworthy company around. True, it will have many bad reviews, but that is because it sells many more products than your company, and there are generally a lot of stupid people taking this stuff, who'll get 10lbs instead of 25lbs like some other guy on some log on the internet and say it's bunk, or less, but have crap diet and training.

Another reason NTBM gets such is good rep is because all the reps like you are force feeding this crap that beastdrol is better than all the other superdrol clones.

It's just the corruption thats pissing me off, but whatever, I guess it doesnt really affect me. I'll just stick to my mdrol.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Im not mad at anyone or CEL, just wanted to make sure I am making a good purchase before I get 3 bottles.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the neg.

It is mostly on anabolic minds.

CEL is, IMO the most trustworthy company around. True, it will have many bad reviews, but that is because it sells many more products than your company, and there are generally a lot of stupid people taking this stuff, who'll get 10lbs instead of 25lbs like some other guy on some log on the internet and say it's bunk, or less, but have crap diet and training.

Another reason NTBM gets such is good rep is because all the reps like you are force feeding this crap that beastdrol is better than all the other superdrol clones.

It's just the corruption thats pissing me off, but whatever, I guess it doesnt really affect me. I'll just stick to my mdrol.
Dude, I repped you to send a quick message lol... I didn't neg you.

You said the bunk Mdrol stuff is all on AM, I disprove that, and now you say it is mostly on AM.

I rep you, you said I negged you.

You accused all us reps of talking about bunk Mdrol when only 1 did PRIOR to becoming a rep and doesn't now...

C'mon Hungryh....

I'm sure CEL is a great company. I'm sure the Mdrol gymrat will buy will work.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me and my gm partner bought mdrol last year..
We made same gains as lifting natty..
Nothing out of ordinary.
No pumps.
No atrophy..
I didnt know wtf was going on..
PCTed anyways even though I might not of had to.

iron labs makes a good clone
and need to build muscle makes a good clone

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
It's not bunk. What you have are overblown results claimed by a few, which leads to unreasonable expectations by the majority. When those aren't met?? They call it bunk. I'm sure that ALL the major companies out there produce good products, but often it's the user that doesn't know how to properly use them or know really what to expect.
IMO.....

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I repped you to send a quick message lol... I didn't neg you.

You said the bunk Mdrol stuff is all on AM, I disprove that, and now you say it is mostly on AM.

I rep you, you said I negged you.

You accused all us reps of talking about bunk Mdrol when only 1 did PRIOR to becoming a rep and doesn't now...

C'mon Hungryh....

I'm sure CEL is a great company. I'm sure the Mdrol gymrat will buy will work.

im new to this site, apologies lol.

I do acknowledge that Unreal machine's mdrol had little effect on him, and I do realise that as he's such a respected member on this board and a quality poster.

In general though, people will say mdrol is garbage on this site. Just go into any of those "best sd clone?" threads and you'll see.
This is a result of people (reps or not) spreading the word.

Also, the guy who owns the NTBM company is a complete moran.

There was a thread on BB.com(it obviously was deleted, as it gave him very bad press) where he stated his superdrol raws were 100% pure unlike mdrol and the likes.

Someone then said that superdrol is methylated masteron(I forget how that came into the discussion) and he called them "retarted", then posted a link to a page with a description of the chemical nomenclature of superdrol, which, ironically, proved him wrong. After making a fool of himself, he stopped posting(and then obviously asked the thread be deleted).

I can't remember his username,but the thread was originally started by a member named "Cyde"

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
So what, its all but gone anyway!!

On a lighter note, on my 2 mdrol-pplex bridges, I gained an S-ton of strength and nice size from mdrol, so I can say without a doubt the batch I ran was A-OK!! Hopefully this bunk rumor is just a bunch of non responders, but then again that sux, too, I imagine.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My two m drol cycles were amazing. I think it's rare to see a legit bunk bottle. You have to keep in mind that most people who have a good run don't log or post but everyone who has or thinks they have a bunk batch will post on at least one forum. I mean one guy on here had to switch to m drol mid cycle and after one pill said it was a bunk batch cause he didn't get a good pump. Lol

also you gotta factor that cel has sold way way more bottles than beastdrol so there's more of a chance to see bunk threads, even still beastdrol has had one guy who said his bottle was bunk, so those threads just happen sometimes.

If your real worried just get some sd extreme from transform supplements. It's cheaper anyways.

crashcrash29

Awards
Bottom line yes you are getting a good deal. CEL is a great company and the product is 100% real

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
buying 3 bottles... you posted onthe other thread inthe CEL section about someone asking about a certain batch number. read my replies there. nothing wrong with that batch number. Remember, some people just don't respond to certain PHs, and some people might be desensitized after running several cycles of the same stuff. Each person is different.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe because it doesn't contain caffeine and other unlisted items in it and is actually what it says on the bottle is the reason you don't get that speical feeling.

seriously though cel does their research and is a respected supp company when it comes to ph/ds and clones.

it would be helpful to provide what dose you ran diet trainning stats age etc.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I plan on selling or giving my half bottle of Mdrol to a friend. I have plenty of other SD clones I can run and this is on the older side of my collection. So I will probably not get to it in time.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
I was also nervous about trying my mdrol because of all this bunk mdrol statements. But mdrol is treating me good. I'm on day 20 so far and on day 17 I was up 13 pounds while taking Need2Slin so fat gains have been under control!!!:)

And I'm actually going to stock up on more mdrol cause I have a local shop that sells them for 22 bucks. I cant go wrong with that!!

SGTgreen

It's not bunk, it's probably that CEL sells/sold 10 times more superdrol than anyone else. That's 10 times the reviews of people that dont use it properly.

You can find it cheaper than $25 as well.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ I would agree alot with this...and also that so many newbs make m-drol their virgin run and expect the moon and stars from it with zero discipline in diet, training, or refraining from other outside inhibitors to gains(boozing). Then when the 20 lbs of lean mass doesnt show, and they dont end up benching 400 after it, they cry like bishes about it. IMO

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's not bunk, it's probably that CEL sells/sold 10 times more superdrol than anyone else. That's 10 times the reviews of people that dont use it properly.

You can find it cheaper than $25 as well.
Is that you Greg? You going to try to become a sponsor here? That'd be awesome for this forum. I've talked you up alot on here already while managing to avoid getting banned. Lol

Ps is your hair really that color? :sad3:

jmaitland806

Awards
Can anyone tell me if my mdrol is bad or not came from a guy named big muscle_77 on ebay was 59.99 and is dated until 2018 which is weird to me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can anyone tell me if my mdrol is bad or not came from a guy named big muscle_77 on ebay was 59.99 and is dated until 2018 which is weird to me
This thread is 6 years old lol start a new thread and ask the question

AllTheGainz

Awards
Reading this I was like "wtf is this up here in the new when it's this old"

AllTheGainz

Awards
Props for using the search function. But next time start another thread :p

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is counterfeit.

Whether it contains any steeroyds or not is a mystery.

I'm a former cel rep