50/50/75/75/75/75 and 250-300 for 6 weeks

I wanted to recomp/lean

Does this sound good.....I've run an SD knock off and epi before

Will have liver support/nolva/test-booster

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
75mg is a good dose, split is up throughout the day and if youre taking cycle assist move it to another part of your day

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice much from Hdrol but I needed 75-100mg for it to work. It took almost 3 weeks before I was "feeling" it quite a bit though, so if I was going to run it again I'd probably start at a high dose instead of ramping. overall though I think epi, phera and mdrol are all far superior compounds. sides on Hdrol were low at least.

Malcyte

Awards
I had joint issues on SD and I think they continued on Epi. I wanted something a little less dry. Im currently 6 2" 247 but I was at like 220 on SD.....most of the weight i gained after the SD/Epi has been bad b/c I believe I have a torn spinae muscle so I can't squad/dead.

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
Owesome cycle brow.
Go Ahead!

Nolva isn't necessary....h-drol and furuza-a do not covert to estrogens. Clomid for pct is the deal (50/50/25/25).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking about running a 6 week Hdrol/Furuza-A dosed like
50/50/75/75/75/75 and 250-300 for 6 weeks

I wanted to recomp/lean

Does this sound good.....I've run an SD knock off and epi before

Will have liver support/nolva/test-booster

looks good. if you already have the bottles of hd & fura, only thing i'd recomend is upping the fura by buying a bottle of katanadrol v 2.0 to run it around 450mg for 6 weeks.

but 300 for 6 weeks will be nice too, esp stacked with hd. you'll love it.