Melanotan II - anyone ?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys, I dont know where to make this thread but anyways

Have you guys tried Melanotan ? How many mg and how long ? Any bad side effects ??

I'm naturaly tan, but I would love to be tan like Pauly D :p ! lol

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AVG dose is 1mg a day.
But start at .5mg a day to assess tolerance and taper up.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will notice a few things.

First, some EXTREME nausea. Take it for what it is, you can start low, but the MTII community doesnt find low doses effective... most recommend 2mg every other day vs. 1mg a day for example.

Next, you will have some raging boners. Simple fact. A fragement of MTII is coming out as PT-141 since this was a side effect.

You want to use the 10mg vial within 10 days as it degrades quite fast.

Dont start your tanning till midway through. It gives the time to stim the melanocytes, giving a good base of melanin.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You will notice a few things.

First, some EXTREME nausea. Take it for what it is, you can start low, but the MTII community doesnt find low doses effective... most recommend 2mg every other day vs. 1mg a day for example.

Next, you will have some raging boners. Simple fact. A fragement of MTII is coming out as PT-141 since this was a side effect.

Dont start your tanning till midway through. It gives the time to stim the melanocytes, giving a good base of melanin.
Good info, will follow this advice.

956Vette

Awards
Melanotan peptides are quite durable. They actually preserve very well in the fridge. There are no problems using a 10mg MT-2 or PT-141 for months. There are outlets that sell smaller than 10mg (industry standard) vial sizes for those who prefer to use fresh vials.

956Vette

Awards
hey guys, I dont know where to make this thread but anyways

Have you guys tried Melanotan ? How many mg and how long ? Any bad side effects ??

I'm naturaly tan, but I would love to be tan like Pauly D :p ! lol
Those who can naturally tan it is of extreme importance to know the power of melanotan II. 100-200mcg doses are plenty. 1mg doses generally leave folks sick and pigmented to the max. Dose low, dose slow :afro:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nasaeau is not that bad. Start at .5mgs for a few days then go to 1mg. If you do it that way you shouldn't notice it at all. Stuff works great and seems to make the tan last way longer than normal.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
I have used it and I like it.

I still have some in the freezer now.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard (bro logic here) that you can get a lot of freckling.

956Vette

Awards
I heard (bro logic here) that you can get a lot of freckling.
Certainly. Particularly if the user is not an ideal candidate to start with (overly pigmented, sun damaged, ...can tan naturally with ease...etc), too much is administered (too fast...) - there are many ways in which to create a disaster melano-tan and/or make yourself sick (nauseated and beyond). Synthetic melanocyte stimulating hormone is no joke & and is to be respected and understood before usage. Do not haphazardly go into MT-II usage :drillsergeant:

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
If you have pre-existing sunspots/moles/freckles they will become darker and much more noticeable. It may also appear your Getting new ones, but it's just typically the darkening of preexisting ones.

It works well but didn't like how it made my sunspots so noticeable. They faded again after a couple months

jpk

jpk

Awards
I stopped growing basal cell cancers when I got on this stuff about 3 years ago. I use about .33mg per day to stave off burns and cancers. Also, my wife likes my color better when "on." I got very dark using .66mg per day just before my wedding so now I just cruise happily at half that dose. My derm is aware of what I'm doing and is quite interested in the complete absence of new basal cells in the last 3 years but her hands are tied til FDA approval.

956Vette

Awards
I stopped growing basal cell cancers when I got on this stuff about 3 years ago. I use about .33mg per day to stave off burns and cancers. Also, my wife likes my color better when "on." I got very dark using .66mg per day just before my wedding so now I just cruise happily at half that dose. My derm is aware of what I'm doing and is quite interested in the complete absence of new basal cells in the last 3 years but her hands are tied til FDA approval.
Thanks for sharing your story jpk. Unfortunately approval is not in the cards for MT-II. Melanotan one continues to show promise...however the results are nowhere near that of MT-II

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 3
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 0
MadStax Anabolics 4
IGF-1/GH 0
General Chat 0