Test-E/Deca cycle....WTF do I do with this mdrol, hdrol, and phera? LOL

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Doing 500 Test E split into 2 doses/week, and 300 of deca, for 12 weeks

I just need opinions on using the mdrol and pplex.

So far I've seen to stack them (prolly not!)

Bridge them at beginning (done it twice before with nice results, but was just the orals only)

And finally, kickstart with mdrol, end with pplex as the test clears out, and start PCT after the pp.

I forgot I had some hdrol that I quit using because I honestly felt it didn't do sh!t for me, which was after the 7 week mdrol/pplex bridge (oversaturated? just weak compared to the others? IDK)

So with that, theres mdrol to pplex to hdrol, all while pinning test e and deca, that I can add for an option, LOL. That should keep the need down for an AI I ass u me.

And I am right now "preloading" milk thistle, fish oil, saw palmetto, although I'm not sure when this will start, and will stay on those 3 plus cycle support from AI (nasty as it is, LOL), so that part is GTG regardless.

Thanks for all opinions, and I would like to have any!!

As long as they're somewhat coherent!!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just pick one and kickstart with it..Probably the M-drol because that kicks in the fastest..Size and Strengthwise ..And that's what i would want.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Get more test and deca 12 wks ain't going to give u much running 20 wks of T400 at 800mg wk and 18 wks of deca250 at 500mg wk and started to see really noticable difference in wk 7ish. In wk 10 now and all is money glad I have a bunch to go.

Go with beastdrol (SD) kickstart for 4 wks.

Ohh yeah up 18lbs here :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have an opinion- ur gunna be huge

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Kickstart with sd, run the test/deca 14-16 wks. Leave the hdrol an PP for something else. Those 3 will be plenty!!!!!! I cant state that enough!!!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I really do like my liver, so I'm gonna go with the first opinions I got a good while back, before I went with Deca, and that is kickstart with mdrol, then end with the pplex, so it'll look like.....

Mon/Fri 250mg Test weeks 1-12
Wed 300mg Deca weeks 1-12
Mdrol @ 20/day weeks 1-4
Pplex 30-40/day weeks 10-14
Weeks 15-19ish, Nolva/AI/natty Tboost and IDK what else yet for PCT.

Support supps are Cycle Support during the two oral runs, and fish oil, milk thistle, saw palmetto, ADAM vit, and anti oxidants the whole while.

The original plan is to lean bulk, but if I respond really really well (wishful thinking, maybe, but I seem to with epi, mdrol, and pplex) to all this jive, prolly halfway I'm going to change the diet and hopefully cut the F up!!

So in about 7 weeks I'll post a 6 week update/mini log, with a before and midway pic, followed up afterwards with the grand finale.

I don't have the time to keep a steady log or the "style" to keep people entertained, so I'll just do the updates :D

So as soon as my pins arrive I'll be starting!!

And if you see a "I just pinned, WTF is wrong with me?!?!?" thread by me, please respond ASAP, LOL!!

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I really do like my liver, so I'm gonna go with the first opinions I got a good while back, before I went with Deca, and that is kickstart with mdrol, then end with the pplex, so it'll look like.....

Mon/Fri 250mg Test weeks 1-12
Wed 300mg Deca weeks 1-12
Mdrol @ 20/day weeks 1-4
Pplex 30-40/day weeks 10-14
Weeks 15-19ish, Nolva/AI/natty Tboost and IDK what else yet for PCT.

Support supps are Cycle Support during the two oral runs, and fish oil, milk thistle, saw palmetto, ADAM vit, and anti oxidants the whole while.

The original plan is to lean bulk, but if I respond really really well (wishful thinking, maybe, but I seem to with epi, mdrol, and pplex) to all this jive, prolly halfway I'm going to change the diet and hopefully cut the F up!!

So in about 7 weeks I'll post a 6 week update/mini log, with a before and midway pic, followed up afterwards with the grand finale.

I don't have the time to keep a steady log or the "style" to keep people entertained, so I'll just do the updates :D

So as soon as my pins arrive I'll be starting!!

And if you see a "I just pinned, WTF is wrong with me?!?!?" thread by me, please respond ASAP, LOL!!
whats your bodyfat %

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
IDK, close to 20% but I'd guess a lil lower.....got a pair 'o abs going on.....somedays.... :D

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
IDK, close to 20% but I'd guess a lil lower.....got a pair 'o abs going on.....somedays.... :D
just curious, you fkng heavy dude!

do you feel comfortable bulking with such a high bf though?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't get to worried about it thru the winter, as it provides good insulation :D

But in the spring when I do an actual "cut" I like to think the extra muscle I put on is helping to burn off the fat I added as well, but as long as my belly or love handles don't hang out I'm happy!!

20% might be a high guess, but above 15% anyway....maybe......probably......IDFK!!! :D