1-t liquavade

  1. 1-t liquavade


    Anybody have experience with this? I've read logs but most of them are from the transdermal version. Hard to find a lot of information on this.

    -How were the sides (libido shutdown, hair loss, etc)

    -What is the optimal dosage and cycle length?

    Thanks, been a while since I was on this forum.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    Anybody have experience with this? I've read logs but most of them are from the transdermal version. Hard to find a lot of information on this.

    -How were the sides (libido shutdown, hair loss, etc)

    -What is the optimal dosage and cycle length?

    Thanks, been a while since I was on this forum.
    can't say I've heard of this stuff before but hopefully this helps.try a google search and place the wording below in the search bar you will then have alot of info to read though.good luck

    site:anabolicminds.com 1-t liquavade

  3. There shouldnt be any issues with libido issues or hairloss. I mean any PH is going to accel hairloss or other issues, but for a PH it is quite mild as far as sides go.

    Its a good choice for someones first run, just get a good PCT lined up and things will be fine.
    •   
       


  4. 1t in some can kill libido. it did mine

  5. Low sides and big gains. AM member "bowhunter28" recently ran 1-T LV and put on 13 pounds.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Low sides and big gains. AM member "bowhunter28" recently ran 1-T LV and put on 13 pounds.
    I actually thought of that one as well when I saw this thread. Good cycle.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. I've had a lot of conflicting reviews with this one. Interesting. Anyone else have experience with it?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    I've had a lot of conflicting reviews with this one. Interesting. Anyone else have experience with it?
    I could be wrong, but I don't think I've read a negative 1-T review to date. What exactly are your concerns?

  9. i just recieved mine today and took my first dose!!!!

    WHY THE **** DID THEY MAKE IT ORAL?!!! and not as a gel tab!!!??

    this stuff tastes beyond horrid bro just a heads up do not str8 drink. mix it with a drink.

    this stuff tastes soo bad its gotta be good heheh.

    i let you know how it turns out but i am stacking it with a low winny cycle

  10. I have ran 1-t and has great strength gains, hit some nice pr's on squats, put on 7 lbs with one bottle, I ran as directed on the bottle. Sides were relatively low, increased acne on the back, libido took a slight hit at the end, but nothing bad, was still able to get it up. Pct went fairly easy, I took sustain alpha for 4 weeks after, no issues after pct.

  11. The gains on this should be similar to the original 1-testosterone which was a great designer back in the days. I would expect decent weight gain and great strength gains, lethargy is possible as 1-test was a very lethargic steroid, however this can be alleviated by adding dermacrine or androhard both available at NP, but not for long!


  12. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    The gains on this should be similar to the original 1-testosterone which was a great designer back in the days. I would expect decent weight gain and great strength gains, lethargy is possible as 1-test was a very lethargic steroid, however this can be alleviated by adding dermacrine or androhard both available at NP, but not for long!
    I haven't tried androhard but I have ran dermacrine multiple times, it complements any cycle very well. I just dug up a video of me squatting when I was on my 1-t cycle, maybe I should get back on soon

    YouTube - Box Squat 540lbs.

  13. Damn! Nice squat!

    ya I think you should definitely give another run


  14. Ive seen you post that video before HatefulOne, Damn sick squat!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. dermacrine shot my libido threw the roof. Figured 1-T would be good on it too.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Ive seen you post that video before HatefulOne, Damn sick squat!
    I figure the video helps show the real world results that some of these products give, I often times don't believe people whom say "I gained 25lbs in 4 weeks using superdouchedrol." If I only knew how to embed the video I wouldn't have to just post the link.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    The gains on this should be similar to the original 1-testosterone which was a great designer back in the days. I would expect decent weight gain and great strength gains, lethargy is possible as 1-test was a very lethargic steroid, however this can be alleviated by adding dermacrine or androhard both available at NP, but not for long!
    However, if you want to grab some Dermacrine and AndroHard you might to get a move on it. With the insane prices NP is selling it neither will be around much longer and once the stock is gone they are officially gone for good.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Ive seen you post that video before HatefulOne, Damn sick squat!
    Click on quote my post and pay attention to how I posted this video:

    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Low sides and big gains. AM member "bowhunter28" recently ran 1-T LV and put on 13 pounds.
    Its good stuff. I recommend it. My strength and hunger was through the roof. I am currently nearing the end of week 3 in PCT and I have retained pretty much all of my gains. Definitely get a few bottles before you can't find it anymore.

  20. I have heard awesome things about the topical version too...topicals work great for most people!

  21. No conerns - just wanted to make sure I was buying a quality product. I'm sold. Thanks guys hah

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    No conerns - just wanted to make sure I was buying a quality product. I'm sold. Thanks guys hah
    I think you'll be more than happy with your purchase! If you get a chance, you should throw up a log.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    I think you'll be more than happy with your purchase! If you get a chance, you should throw up a log.
    Ditto! Would be great to follow along!!


  24. Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter28 View Post
    Its good stuff. I recommend it. My strength and hunger was through the roof. I am currently nearing the end of week 3 in PCT and I have retained pretty much all of my gains. Definitely get a few bottles before you can't find it anymore.
    Same for me after my cycle, kept all my gains and pct was a breeze.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    Anybody have experience with this? I've read logs but most of them are from the transdermal version. Hard to find a lot of information on this.

    -How were the sides (libido shutdown, hair loss, etc)

    -What is the optimal dosage and cycle length?

    Thanks, been a while since I was on this forum.
    1t in some can kill libido I would rec it stacked with sustapin alpha, derma and T-911 it would be a nice stack.
    I havent used it myself thow. but i have read alot about it and this would seem to make a good stack. the sustain will rise labido and the Resveratrol in it blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-T liquavade cycle 3 weeks in need advice
    By fatherenis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Log in
Log in