Found this kinda funny

S

smith22

Awards
So at my local gym the owner has been selling some phs forged extreme mass the phera/halo/fina and lean mass sd/epi/atd sold them to many 18 and 19 year olds i know personally atleast 5 didnt run post cycles at all i tried to explain to them and they looked at me like i was an idiot... i asked the owner wat he would be doing for a pct and he said im just gonna take some tribfolia which is basically just trib... i started laughing at him well one of the kids that used extreme mass called me and had me come over and showed me his nips and sqeezed has white puss looking stuff shoot out and his other one felt like a baseball behind it and he said me and my gf have been trying to get it on and he said i cant get it up... he asked me for help i pointed him here and i get another phone call from one who ran forged lean mass hes only 17 and was asking me in extenze or enzite would be better for a pct lmao i fell outta my chair and just hung up. its so stupid wat these kids are doing here in my home town i know a couple who took forged extreme mass and then went straight into lean mass then extreme mass again there all effin idiots but it doesnt help with the owner saying that they are natural test boosters.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So at my local gym the owner has been selling some phs forged extreme mass the phera/halo/fina and lean mass sd/epi/atd sold them to many 18 and 19 year olds i know personally atleast 5 didnt run post cycles at all i tried to explain to them and they looked at me like i was an idiot... i asked the owner wat he would be doing for a pct and he said im just gonna take some tribfolia which is basically just trib... i started laughing at him well one of the kids that used extreme mass called me and had me come over and showed me his nips and sqeezed has white puss looking stuff shoot out and his other one felt like a baseball behind it and he said me and my gf have been trying to get it on and he said i cant get it up... he asked me for help i pointed him here and i get another phone call from one who ran forged lean mass hes only 17 and was asking me in extenze or enzite would be better for a pct lmao i fell outta my chair and just hung up. its so stupid wat these kids are doing here in my home town i know a couple who took forged extreme mass and then went straight into lean mass then extreme mass again there all effin idiots but it doesnt help with the owner saying that they are natural test boosters.
this is very sad:damnit:

P

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
kids are dumb in general, and when they get help from an outside source.. makes me wonder where we will be in 30 years when they are the ones running ****.

S

smith22

Awards
not all kids are dumb bro lol im 19 and know my stuff when it comes to anabolics but i agree a majority of all teens who lift are completely retarded when it comes to supplements and lifting they want to blow up and get huge at no matter what the costs are.. one of the kids running the extreme mass would get nose bleeds and have to leave the gym early because his heart hurt to bad to even lift anymore.. now hes ed with tits and kinda chubby and no balls with and effed up endocrine system

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natural selection at its best. This used to upset me, but anymore, it doesn't. Although, I'd rather see them walk off a cliff like lemmings, rather than find a way to suck our national benefits dry.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
yeah theres gonna be kids like this everywhere.

i remember being 17-18 in highschool, everyone wants to be the big dog, lol, i remember everyone used to carry the gallon water jugs around lmao. half the kids that did it didnt even know what it was originally for,i played stupid and asked this dumb football player why he was carrying one and he just said its for football, he honestly had no clue it was for creatine and an easy way to keep track of your water intake, i just busted up laughing and shook my head, then when everyone found out about pro hormones that **** spread like wildfire lol

M

maddbomber

Awards
*******s like your gym owner and idiots like the kids are the reason these substances are getting banned......

S

smith22

Awards
*******s like your gym owner and idiots like the kids are the reason these substances are getting banned......
Exactly and it effin pisses me off and im sure everyone on here just because stupid kids and owners of gyms telling them about the gains they will make in a month kinda like the guys at complete nutrition i went in just to look because i knew they carried phs and they tried sellin me just a clone of sd for 120 dollars :wtf1::wtf1: and they have a combo called 5 deca zol just some sd/hdrol guy was tellin me he gained 40lbs in a month :liar: and hes like u for sure have to take our pct it was just bromo and like trib i asked him how much for both it was 189 dollars i got the hell outta there as fast as i could... you know how many stupid ppl go in there and here that and n buy stuff like that ill stick to some mdrol for like 30bucks and some clomid haha its gettin retarded anymore

S

smith22

Awards
"Nano vapor" Not only will it make u bench 400lbs but it will give u and 8pack not 6pack i said 8pack

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see this happen at a gym i goto sometimes. The owner sells PH's for around 100$

Doesn't know jack about them or PCT. It's a damn shame when a gym owner doesn't even care just trying to make a quick buck off his members....

S

smith22

Awards
Forged extreme mass is superdrol and maxlmg...
The old verson was phera/halo/fina or estra 9 i guess tren deriv wat ever u wanna call it but its been reformulated my gym owner sold the original

J

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The old verson was phera/halo/fina or estra 9 i guess tren deriv wat ever u wanna call it but its been reformulated my gym owner sold the original
Oh ok..
Stupid kids..
Want a quick fix, put dont even wanna put in a little research..

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ignorance is bliss. I had a guy at my gym tell me to try megaplexx and that it was an amazing compound. He said all you do is take 3 a day and thats it. Never mentioned a pct either or one would definitly be required. luckily for me I did some research on it before hand and saw its a quad ph stack. I stayed away from that and joined AM so im more knowledgeable in the subject.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ignorance is bliss. I had a guy at my gym tell me to try megaplexx and that it was an amazing compound. He said all you do is take 3 a day and thats it. Never mentioned a pct either or one would definitly be required. luckily for me I did some research on it before hand and saw its a quad ph stack. I stayed away from that and joined AM so im more knowledgeable in the subject.
3 a day man and you'll get hyyyooogggeee :sgrin:

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
IMO, it should be illegal to sell ANY performance enhancing suppliments to anyone under 21. Just report him to the police for selling oral steroids to minors. At least the accusation might scare him to stop? I hate ignorant people selling stuff like this to ignorant kids.

On the side-note, this is natural selection at it's best, but these types of things are ultimately what cause bans to occur. Like the ECA stack, fat whales taking 1g/day to increase it's effects... WTF...

P

panjo

Awards
This is very sad but unfortuantly its the world we live in.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
This **** pisses me off! Id go to the local paper and tell them what this ******* is doing. Tell the guy you'll give him some time to learn what hes doing and how he needs to offer a real PCT or youre goin to the press. the price is not the issue here. If morons want to buy it at that price then whatever. the fact these kids are in real danger is the problem.