interesting

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep. cant wait for it to get back in stock so I can purchase a bottle. maybe another company will release a similar product!

maybe even a di ethyl dienolone product.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this from another country?
idk it sounds to good to be true

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. Made here in the USA by a company called Antaeus Labs

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Im really watching this with interest. I will grab a bottle if/when its back in stock and I have seen some reviews, maybe even a log.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the dienelone precursor was band, the active is still legal.
OMFG

i think i might get some then
anybody else gonna get some (dienelone not *****)?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep. cant wait for it to get back in stock so I can purchase a bottle. maybe another company will release a similar product!

maybe even a di ethyl dienolone product.
Jb can you vouch for this product?

Seems legit...

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I will be purchasing 2 bottles when this comes out. Ugh so many things I want to buy. Trenazone, Phytoserm-347, OSTA Sarm, CJC ughh the list goes on and on.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can not vouch for this product. it is the only product the company sells, which raises a red flag for me.

the few reviews of the product seem to suggest typical gains you would expect from dienolone.

when the product does come in stock, I will def buy a bottle to check. Until then, hopefully we will release something similar. I've emailed the idea to needto, he said it's something to think about...

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Just checked and Trenazone is back in stock now.... Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Hmm Trenazone vs Trenavar....think i'm gonna hold out for Trenavar. I'm still very interested in this tho.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd say trenazone has the ability to be stronger, or more effective d/t it already being active steroid, and also a transdermal app. vs trenavar which needs to convert and is an oral compound.

but only time will tell.

It's in stock. hopefully next month it'll still be in stock so i can get a bottle.

oh yea, the but.

but if one were to seperate the fillers in your trenavar, leaving just the ph compound, you could creat your own td version, and this would most likely be more potent than dienolone.

esp since I've read t/d version of trenavar legally would be impossible d/t it possibly being too unstable in a t/d solution, and converting into trenbolone even before app.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just stumbled across this tonight when jbry mentioned this in another thread - been reading up on it and checking some reviews since. It sounds pretty promising. I think the 2 big questions are: is anyone else in fact going to produce this as well? and what will the price and dosage be for the trenavar?

Those questions would determine whether or not I'd purchase this.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think both those questions are unknown right now

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
man if people get decent results ill buy 10. Ive stocked up on X tren when it got banned.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried googling for a few hours now and couldn't find any logs on this product. Nothing positive. If this product is so great, then where are the results?. For all we know it could be cat urine!
i prefer dog urine, its spicier and has a longer-lasting effect, plus it cures my pink eye :p

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for their price, might as well buy yourself some tren ace

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Just got replied from them, sounds great, very courteous, posted elsewhere that guys are starting logs sounds gtg and above board. Price is fair

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus Labs looks kind of shady to me. I've written several emails to the guy and haven't received a response. I think he may be in a different country. Who knows if the stuff or the company is even legit?. If it is, great, if not....I don't know, just be careful who you deal with.
Nah there cool, just slow

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Probably a 1 run, it cant not work, great stacker, JMO

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know bull. I'll hold off though till I get an email response. If not, than I guess they are not getting my business.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Antaeus Labs looks kind of shady to me. I've written several emails to the guy and haven't received a response. I think he may be in a different country. Who knows if the stuff or the company is even legit?. If it is, great, if not....I don't know, just be careful who you deal with.
he responded immediately to my email, as well as others (from reading their post about the companies responce to questions)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he responded immediately to my email, as well as others (from reading their post about the companies responce to questions)
What post? - link?. I'm just saying I never got a response to my emails to him. Plus I've never seen any logs of the actual product. The only logs I've found were of people questioning the product and the company, and people asking if anyone has ever tried the product.

I'm not saying it is a bad product or a shady company. I'm just saying it seems that way because their is no actual evidence that the product works or that anyone has actually used it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What post? - link?. I'm just saying I never got a response to my emails to him. Plus I've never seen any logs of the actual product. The only logs I've found were of people questioning the product and the company, and people asking if anyone has ever tried the product.

I'm not saying it is a bad product or a shady company. I'm just saying it seems that way because their is no actual evidence that the product works or that anyone has actually used it.
this is from another poster on a diff forum.

Here's the response email I recevied from Antaeus Labs regarding there "Trenazone" product.....below is there response for anyone interested.

(my questions to them)
How long with one bottle last using the recommended dosing protocol?

Also...is this a PH to actual Trenbolone like IBE/PHF's new product
Trenavar (Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Trendione)?

Thanks in advance-

(Antaeus Labs response)
Hi there!

Thank you for your interest! Let me get to those questions:

--One bottle contains 30mls of solution, each ml containing 75mg of a/a.
So if you run 75mgs/day, it should last you exactly 30 days.

--They're very different. Trenazone is dienolone, whereas trenavar is
trendione: A pro-hormone which converts directly to trenbolone and is also
a metabolite of trenbolone. To put it simply: Trendione is
17-keto-trenbolone (pro-trenbolone), dienolone is trenbolone without the
c11 double-bond. The old 'tren' supplements (estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione)
are 17-keto-dienolone (pro-dienolone).

Trendione is exceptionally unstable in solution -- a percentage of it
would react and convert to trenbolone -- so a transdermal trenavar simply
cannot be made legal. It should be a reasonably potent oral, though; more
powerful than the old diene 'trens'. (Just how much more powerful remains
to be seen, I suppose.)

I don't know anybody who has tried trenavar, so I can't really compare it
to Trenazone... I believe that Trenazone -- as an active steroid and not a
pro-hormone, and in a more advanced delivery system -- should be stronger,
mg for mg. Both products are solid, though.

I'd be happy to help answer any additional questions you might have.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Best Regards,
Jake

They responded to my email pretty quick.....nonetheless, it seems VERY promising, and yes....I did grab a few bottles lol.
I dont have the email I sent, but it was responded too pretty quickly, I had asked when it was going to be in stock. I recieved a reply saying it was now in stock, ready to ship. that was the first week of dec though. they may be oos now, dont know. hope not.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, there good to go, and its legal should be good to stack and finish well, its progestin though so...

L

l666l

Awards
They are legit.

The guy who runs the show is good to go. He's just running into a lot of issues that a lot of new comers run into when trying to get a new company off the ground. He even sent me a bottle for free for my troubles. I had ordered it, he didn't have it because of distribution issues. He quickly refunded my money and gave me a free bottle when he had it. Great guy. The reviews are accurate...

ZERO side effects from what I can tell. This is at 8 sprays ( 75 mg a day ). I'm on a 1000 caloric deficit. I gained 3lbs and went from 15%bf to 9.5 in 30 days. I'm currently sitting at 217.5 lbs.

Gaining weight on a caloric deficit? Dropping 5.5 points in body fat? Zero sides? I felt completely fine the entire time. This product is gold.

Only bad thing? 100% completely dead libido. I would recommend using AndoHard to combat issue.

Hope this helps...:newbie:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A Nandrolone Androgen?

thats right. nandrolones are anabolic androgenc steroids that bind specifically to the androgen receptor.

trenbolone, dienolone, deca, nor testosterone, methoxy gonadiene, norbolethone, are all " androgens".

all steroids have binding ability to the progestin receptor due to the nature of their structure, and have varying degrees of activity.

but calling an androgen a progestin because it binds with the p.r. is stupid unless you are going to say all androgens are progestins.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The guy who runs the show is good to go. He's just running into a lot of issues that a lot of new comers run into when trying to get a new company off the ground. He even sent me a bottle for free for my troubles. I had ordered it, he didn't have it because of distribution issues. He quickly refunded my money and gave me a free bottle when he had it. Great guy. The reviews are accurate...

ZERO side effects from what I can tell. This is at 8 sprays ( 75 mg a day ). I'm on a 1000 caloric deficit. I gained 3lbs and went from 15%bf to 9.5 in 30 days. I'm currently sitting at 217.5 lbs.

Gaining weight on a caloric deficit? Dropping 5.5 points in body fat? Zero sides? I felt completely fine the entire time. This product is gold.

Only bad thing? 100% completely dead libido. I would recommend using AndoHard to combat issue.

Hope this helps...:newbie:
Agreed here, how long did the bottle last you? At what point did libido vanish?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take back all that I said. He's a great guy. Guess I'm just impatient when it comes to getting my emails returned. So I apologize if I sent the wrong message. Its an excellent company with excellent customer service.

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I'm not so sure about that...:09:
Just thought you might want to know that Dienolone has a relative binding affinity of 17 to the progesterone receptor, while having an RBA of 134 to the Androgen receptor. Take that into consideration before you deem it a progestin

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
owen-z has..he gained about 10 lbs in 12 days

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be getting some for sure, will log it if you guys want me to.