test booster while on clomid????

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering of while using clomid during pct if it is even worth while to use a test booster like testopro or something? I mean clomid should do the work shouldnt it? and then use test booster after 4 weeks of clomid?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering of while using clomid during pct if it is even worth while to use a test booster like testopro or something? I mean clomid should do the work shouldnt it? and then use test booster after 4 weeks of clomid?
i usually start a test booster like week 3 of clomid as im tapering down the dosage

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
that was what I was planning on doing, just wondering if anyone else felt the same. Thanks for the reply. Man this clomid I got is the best I have ever used

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depends. For some people clomid and nolva will destroy libido and mood. I am prone to libido loss big time on nolva and I just never "feel" like I'm recovering because of this, albeit I am. I just like to feel like I am too though lol, so I use HGCenerate day 1 with my SERM. If you are not prone to any SERM sides you could start in week 3.