Can you tell if the test is real?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
SO I got some gear from a new source that someone I know personally said is legit. I am into my cycle of the Test E and will have to begin to use the new stuff I just got half way through. I swear I have read on here a couple ways to "tell" if the Test is legit, but not sure if I'm correct or they are.

1.) Put in freezer, shouldn't freeze.....don't know how much sense this makes.

2.) Taste a little.....wtf should it taste like? lol

Anyone else have any ideas?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SO I got some gear from a new source that someone I know personally said is legit. I am into my cycle of the Test E and will have to begin to use the new stuff I just got half way through. I swear I have read on here a couple ways to "tell" if the Test is legit, but not sure if I'm correct or they are.

there are a few good sites that go into deep discussion on this subject and have pics as well.I can't post them but do a google search.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do what Mich said and if you are overly paranoid you can always get a blood test and make sure your test levels are through the roof while on it.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established

Regardless of if there is test or not in it, it's not going to freeze since it's an oil base. However it should get cloudy due to the presence of the hormone.

Taste isn't going to tell you anything.

The only way to know for sure is to have it analyzed or to take it. If you don't trust our source then why buy it? I'm sure ass hell not going to waste my money or risk my health on a gamble.

EDIT: I forgot to say that in regards to your compound getting cloudy in the freezer, that doesn't actually prove there's hormone in it. It just proves that there is a substance other then just oil in there.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of if there is test or not in it, it's not going to freeze since it's an oil base. However it should get cloudy due to the presence of the hormone.

Taste isn't going to tell you anything.

The only way to know for sure is to have it analyzed or to take it. If you don't trust our source then why buy it? I'm sure ass hell not going to waste my money or risk my health on a gamble.
Reps on this. Anything oil based is not going to freeze in an at-home freezer. You would need a cryogenic freezer. As a chemical engineer, I have an entire research lab at my disposal so I can test my gear but as far as at-home tests you are rather limited. You can really only take it and get a blood test. Beyond that the methods are difficult to implement at home, especially since you would need the exact concentration of the test and many black market drugs are underdosed.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
problem with a blood test is, I'm already almost 20ml into the cycle of gear I know is good. Several people I actual know say the stuff is legit, but I have my doubts. I will go into detail:

Basically it's suppose to be the new BD gear that is out. It didn't come with a box so I can't auth it that way. It has the proper sticker info/color's on it; but what I find wrong is that it's a 25ml bottle. The label even says 25ml. From what I've read the new BD is only in 10ml packages. On top it has a cap that has the bd dragon hologram on it and the cap itself that pops off is silver. The rubber compound appears to be blue or green can't really tell w/o popping the silver cap off. I'm pretty sure the **** isn't BD; but it still could be actual test. The guy who hooked me up with the guy with the gear uses stuff all the time and has gotten significantly bigger. Claims it to be from this guy's gear. Also said several others in the gym are using it. So I'm assuming this isn't actual BD gear, but still legit ****. I got another hookup I can get stuff from, but I don't like it that much because I always get real bad back acne from it. I can sell this BD stuff and get that; or try this BD stuff out for myself. What will suck is that if it's bunk I've wasted my cycle because by the time I can tell it's no good; I'd basically have to start the whole cycle over. If it is legit, he has all kinds of stuff and I can always get it same day. Tren, winny, test, hgh.........

So I'm kind of stuck in the middle of 2 choices...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
either trust the gear or dont. there aren't any labs you can send it to, and thats really the only way to be sure.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
id buy something fast acting like prop, pin it at a high dose for a 1-3 weeks and go from there. if its good order more if not move on

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I got another hookup I can get stuff from, but I don't like it that much because I always get real bad back acne from it.
If you get acne from one lab's test then you're going to get acne from another lab's test assuming it's the same ester and same potency. So, if you get acne from Lab A's test and you know it's good but you don't get acne from Lab B's test then Lab B is probably bunk or underdosed.

gman1983bam

Awards
Hey guys don't mean to butt in but was wondering I'm starting week 5 Of test E 500mg week split when would be a good time to have blood taken right away should tell me what I need to know?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want a general idea of a peak level, do a blood draw approx 24hrs post-pin. If you want an idea of trough levels, draw right before (or close as you can) next pin.

gman1983bam

Awards
So i was tested before I started and it came back a testosterone value of 17.1 I don't really understand that what would that count for like 300 or 350

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So i was tested before I started and it came back a testosterone value of 17.1 I don't really understand that what would that count for like 300 or 350
Im not sure I understand but if youre a healthy young male, youre producing approx 70mg test per week. So, whatever reading you get "natty", thats what approx 70mg per week will equate to.

Very very crudely.

gman1983bam

Awards
Ok thanks man I'll me going in a week to get them checked

gman1983bam

Awards
So just got my test level back and it went from 17.1 to 101 the doctor said that is extremely high what u guys think?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So just got my test level back and it went from 17.1 to 101 the doctor said that is extremely high what u guys think?
What youve just told us is pretty much meaningless without lab range and unit of measure. Its like saying "guys my bicep strength has increased from 10 to 14".

gman1983bam

Awards
Sorry man thats all he told me i will be getting my paper with full results Tuesday just thought someone could understand that. He advised me to lower my dosage by alot.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another ancient thread revived. It's better this way because kiddos are less likely to ask the same ole questions that have been tirelessly answered on the forum.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So much idiocy in here....

Go buy a roid test and you can see what's up. Nobody really bunks testosterone anyway, stuff is super cheap to make (around 1$ a bottle) and it's easily verifiable through blood tests if your test is legit and dosed properly.

gman1983bam

Awards
What youve just told us is pretty much meaningless without lab range and unit of measure. Its like saying "guys my bicep strength has increased from 10 to 14".
So i just got the paper it says testosterone am *101.1- ref. Range (units) 10.3-29.5 (nmol/L then says abnormally high

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So i just got the paper it says testosterone am *101.1- ref. Range (units) 10.3-29.5 (nmol/L then says abnormally high
Sounds about right for 500mg test. I mean, youre 5x higher than your natty draw. If you were worried about your gear being legit, dont be. Whatever it is, its putting you where you should be (for a blast, not trt lol).

gman1983bam

Awards
Sounds about right for 500mg test. I mean, youre 5x higher than your natty draw. If you were worried about your gear being legit, dont be. Whatever it is, its putting you where you should be (for a blast, not trt lol).
Lol Ok thanks buddy I'm such a over thinker should build pretty good off this dosage.