Poll.. Total cycles done in your lifetime ?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Just curious to see how many cycles people have done in their entire life so far ?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To Be Honest I lost count a Long Time Ago.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

first 7 outlined here
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/134934-cycle-synopsis-database.html
^You should read all of that, that's months of cycling experience condensed down to tell you everything that I learned.

8th one was SD into test and mast
Took me up to 230 and 10% or so
Was my biggest and strongest ever then hurt my chest and took a few months off the gym (first off time since 2006)

9th cycle was more SD into test and mast and some halodrol that didn't work
I started this last cycle with terrible stats 220 pounds and probably 13%. It's weird that I think I was about 220/15% 3 years ago when I started anabolics. That is just going by visuals and bellyfat though. The physique has changed immensely. I had taken 3 months off then i got back in the gym for 2 months natural. Anyway I ended that cycle with my avatar shot and stats.

Now I am 214 and my abs look like only 10% to me but I'm stronger than I've ever been before for my weight. My bench max is around 345 (and imho i am bad at bench bc that's how i injured my chest), I hit 145*8 on preacher curls, +100*19 on weighted dips, incline DB flys with 80's, bent over rows 295*6 a few days ago. I have achieved a great deal of muscular density through all the cycles even though my stats haven't changed that much.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know i've done more than 9.(probably not a good thing) lol

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

first 7 outlined here

Was my biggest and strongest ever then hurt my chest and took a few months off the gym (first off time since 2006)

I started this last cycle with terrible stats 220 pounds and probably 13%. It's weird that I think I was about 220/15% 3 years ago when I started anabolics. That is just going by visuals and bellyfat though. The physique has changed immensely. I had taken 3 months off then i got back in the gym for 2 months natural. Anyway I ended that cycle with my avatar shot and stats.

Now I am 214 and my abs look like only 10% to me but I'm stronger than I've ever been before for my weight. My bench max is around 345 (and imho i am bad at bench bc that's how i injured my chest), I hit 145*8 on preacher curls, +100*19 on weighted dips, incline DB flys with 80's, bent over rows 295*6 a few days ago. I have achieved a great deal of muscular density through all the cycles even though my stats haven't changed that much.
And you've got a very good memory..much better than mine.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started this last cycle with terrible stats 220 pounds and probably 13%.
Perspective is a crazy thing.You consider 220 pounds at 13% bodyfat to be terrible stats.I'll bet alot of guys would be willing to give their left nut to be 220 @ 13% bodyfat. You ARE a BEAST..

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established

first 7 outlined here
^You should read all of that, that's months of cycling experience condensed down to tell you everything that I learned.

Unreal so after 9 have you had any long term sides ? Have you had bloodwork done ? Does your boys bounce back just as quick as they did after your 1st run ? I've only done one cycle that did nothing for me so im ready for another try

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unreal so after 9 have you had any long term sides ? Have you had bloodwork done ? Does your boys bounce back just as quick as they did after your 1st run ? I've only done one cycle that did nothing for me so im ready for another try
No long term side effects OTHER than gyno. It is dormant right now and you would never be able to tell that I have any. But there are lumps under each nip and on cycle they can become "active" and puffy depending on my estro and prolactin levels.
Nothing else I can think of though. I am not prone to hairloss... not prone to most sides. I have had bloodwork done on cycle and everything looked like you would expect on cycle. My liver tolerates orals pretty well. Only thing I haven't checked are my lipids. I plan on getting those checked soon.

I recover just fine after every cycle. I feel that with proper PCT i come out of PCT with higher test than normal. So right now I've got oily skin and my natural lifting is going excellent, my test levels feel pretty good.

My regret with my many cycles done is that I was probably overly-cautious in my first cycles... It took me a while to learn to cycle hard and heavy which is what I need because I respond poorly to many steroids and don't get much in terms of side effects. I've learned not to run 4 week oral cycles, its just kinda pointless. I've learned that if you use an oral like SD to bulk, you should bridge it into another anabolic to hold onto the gains or else they're going to disappear. My current thinking is that a good bulking cycle should be a cascade between several compounds, starting with something that'll add the most size. Injectables are great bases for linking oral cycles together to make the most gains. But I have been unable to make significant gains on testosterone solo.

The more I read about steroid use and abuse the more I saw that the human body is amazingly resilient. Do plenty of research and don't do anything retarded with your cycles and you'll most likely be fine. The dangers come from 1) genetic predispositions 2) blatant steroid abuse and 3) consistent long term use will encourage the effects of DHT in hair/prostate, contribute to placque in your arteries increasing your risk of heart attack etc. The most deleterious effects simply seem to come from the long term combination of high blood pressure and bad cholesterol.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
No long term side effects OTHER than gyno. It is dormant right now and you would never be able to tell that I have any. But there are lumps under each nip and on cycle they can become "active" and puffy depending on my estro and prolactin levels.
Nothing else I can think of though. I am not prone to hairloss... not prone to most sides. I have had bloodwork done on cycle and everything looked like you would expect on cycle. My liver tolerates orals pretty well. Only thing I haven't checked are my lipids. I plan on getting those checked soon.

I recover just fine after every cycle. I feel that with proper PCT i come out of PCT with higher test than normal. So right now I've got oily skin and my natural lifting is going excellent, my test levels feel pretty good.

My regret with my many cycles done is that I was probably overly-cautious in my first cycles... It took me a while to learn to cycle hard and heavy which is what I need because I respond poorly to many steroids and don't get much in terms of side effects. I've learned not to run 4 week oral cycles, its just kinda pointless. I've learned that if you use an oral like SD to bulk, you should bridge it into another anabolic to hold onto the gains or else they're going to disappear. My current thinking is that a good bulking cycle should be a cascade between several compounds, starting with something that'll add the most size. Injectables are great bases for linking oral cycles together to make the most gains. But I have been unable to make significant gains on testosterone solo.

The more I read about steroid use and abuse the more I saw that the human body is amazingly resilient. Do plenty of research and don't do anything retarded with your cycles and you'll most likely be fine. The dangers come from 1) genetic predispositions 2) blatant steroid abuse and 3) consistent long term use will encourage the effects of DHT in hair/prostate, contribute to placque in your arteries increasing your risk of heart attack etc. The most deleterious effects simply seem to come from the long term combination of high blood pressure and bad cholesterol.
Great info my man I read your database as well solid stuff.

Im currently in pct from a epi tren combo. I didn't make any gains off of it so I'm not sure if it was bunk product or im a poor responder like you are. I didn't hit the cycle very aggressive either so maybe that was my problem. I did train hard and ate plenty of calories while on. So hopefully ill have better luck on my next cycle. Which will be either beast /epi or just monsterdrol.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3 so far. Though I've only been workin out for a year lol. The first one may not have been legit. It's hard to say I was in my first month or so working out and some guy sold me a test booster that was SD lol. Got ahold of pct but finished cycle since I was half way through it. The reason I'm not sure if it was legit was cause I was already gaining prob 8 lbs easy a month, strength was flying on for the first 4-6 months. Consistantly 2-3 rep increases per workout. Went from benching 45lb DB or so to 100lb DB this year.

Even though first cycle didn't speed things up really at all, and second one I bailed on after 17 days due to drinking alot lol, I still managed 25lbm this year. Though I did gain and cut about 30lb of fat this year as well.

Man I can't wait to get down to 10% so I can runny next cycle. Number four is gonna be the one that makes me big!! I'm going huge on my next one =]

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great info my man I read your database as well solid stuff.

Im currently in pct from a epi tren combo. I didn't make any gains off of it so I'm not sure if it was bunk product or im a poor responder like you are. I didn't hit the cycle very aggressive either so maybe that was my problem. I did train hard and ate plenty of calories while on. So hopefully ill have better luck on my next cycle. Which will be either beast /epi or just monsterdrol.
chance that you get 0 gains from both epi and tren is pretty low IMO sounds like a bad product.

I can tell when anabolics are working. Even the stuff that I say I am a nonresponder to... I still feel steroidal effects. I always, ALWAYS notice muscular hardness while on cycle. Even though on Epi for instance I made no gains, no strength increases and I was trying to bulk. You should always notice muscle hardness, better vascularity and better pumps. The gains won't be happening without those things anyway. If you're not getting any of those then either bad product or absolute 0 response to 2 compounds which is so unlikely.

never heard of someone who didn't respond well to Tren

Epi, PLENTY of poor responders. Halodrol as well. Phera has a couple, pretty small percentage tho. SD the % is TINY. Tren... similar to SD, nonresponders are pretty unheard of.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
3 so far. Though I've only been workin out for a year lol. The first one may not have been legit. It's hard to say I was in my first month or so working out and some guy sold me a test booster that was SD lol. Got ahold of pct but finished cycle since I was half way through it. The reason I'm not sure if it was legit was cause I was already gaining prob 8 lbs easy a month, strength was flying on for the first 4-6 months. Consistantly 2-3 rep increases per workout. Went from benching 45lb DB or so to 100lb DB this year.

Even though first cycle didn't speed things up really at all, and second one I bailed on after 17 days due to drinking alot lol, I still managed 25lbm this year. Though I did gain and cut about 30lb of fat this year as well.

Man I can't wait to get down to 10% so I can runny next cycle. Number four is gonna be the one that makes me big!! I'm going huge on my next one =]
Wow bro 3 cycles and you have only worked out a year ? Can you make solid gains without any help from ph's?
Ive been working out for about 5 years and built up a nice base and now hit a plateau so I am starting to cycle to help break through.

My next cycle will be either beast / epi or monsterdrol

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Ive done more then 10...ive made mistakes but i havent had any major side effects...im gearing up for the start of the new year when i will be playing football for a local team. Hopefully play around 260 lbs

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
chance that you get 0 gains from both epi and tren is pretty low IMO sounds like a bad product.

I can tell when anabolics are working. Even the stuff that I say I am a nonresponder to... I still feel steroidal effects. I always, ALWAYS notice muscular hardness while on cycle. Even though on Epi for instance I made no gains, no strength increases and I was trying to bulk. You should always notice muscle hardness, better vascularity and better pumps. The gains won't be happening without those things anyway. If you're not getting any of those then either bad product or absolute 0 response to 2 compounds which is so unlikely.

never heard of someone who didn't respond well to Tren

Epi, PLENTY of poor responders. Halodrol as well. Phera has a couple, pretty small percentage tho. SD the % is TINY. Tren... similar to SD, nonresponders are pretty unheard of.
You may be right about that I did feel a little more pumped in the gym and had pains in my balls after I would take them. I did take a little less dosages on my off days as well. The only good thing was the place I got them from gave me a refund of in store credit. I have a much better gameplan set up for my next cycle so I believe it will be much more successful.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ive done more then 10...ive made mistakes but i havent had any major side effects...im gearing up for the start of the new year when i will be playing football for a local team. Hopefully play around 260 lbs
Ok that's good to hear. I only have 1 under my belt but see more on the horizon lol. Wow 260 you'll be ready to fight Brock at that weight.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really can't quite count my, as some of the beginning and ends were blurry, and I've been on TRT on top of that anyhow with lets just say sometimes dosing more than a reasonable TRT dose.

The worst side effects were lipid levels, and raised PSA. Neither of them were visible or feelable sides, but those are the two with worst potential long term health affect. At any dose of anything, i've never seen blood pressure over 130/85, never had headaches or any of the frequent sides. And never any gyno whew

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well i'm 23... i have done 5 cycles, just started my 6th in about 3 years of using.