eta on boladrol ? anybody !

1. eta on boladrol ? anybody !

i pre-ordered boladrol , and i must have missed it somewhere , but does anybody have imfo of when boldrol will be out ? thanks

2. Says shipping time is mid next week on PHF. I cant post links but its on there.
    •   

3. monday

4. gtk thanks !

5. Thats good news, cause I preorderd mine last week and I was hoping it would be here by now. Today is Thursday and it did not arrive yet. I even checked my email to see if there was a shipping message or anything and there was not..SJ
    •   

6. Someone Posted that it should ship out tomorrow.

7. .......

8. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Thats good news, cause I preorderd mine last week and I was hoping it would be here by now. Today is Thursday and it did not arrive yet. I even checked my email to see if there was a shipping message or anything and there was not..SJ
    Same here.........................

9. I have some on the way too I'm going to save it for a long time before I try that stuff

10. Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    I have some on the way too I'm going to save it for a long time before I try that stuff
    WHY ???

11. Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    I have some on the way too I'm going to save it for a long time before I try that stuff
    You don't like muscle ??

12. well I have 2 packs of this stuff on the way but I want to see more on it like time on and what mg to take....I may do a bol/epi cycle with it but we will see
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol PCT (Please help!)
    By Spidersilva in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 08:13 PM
  2. boladrol and S4?
    By the GUNSHOW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 08:32 AM
  3. How to take Boladrol
    By AnonyMoose in forum Anabolics