Thinking of running a first time cycle with Sus 250

Texan281

Awards
Ok A friend of mine ran some Sus and he looks like a beast and after doing some research Ive decided on running some Sus 250. I'll be running Sus because I want results pretty quick and don't wanna wait 4 weeks for it to kick in plus I hear you can pin every 12 days or so which is good for me because Ive never done it so I wanna avoid frequent pinning.

I hear Sus doesn't come with alot of bloat like test e and will give you a good lean, ripped look. Ive ran some PH cycles but never injected and realize im gonna need an AI. I hear real arimidex is the best way to go but was curious if an otc AI would work. Now, im not trying to cheap out. Just would like some feedback from experienced users. Another question about the arimidex would be should i start taking it day 1 of the cycle and continue throughout the end of the cycle OR should i start to take if only if gyno starts to flare up?

How much arimidex should i need? will one order of 30 tablets @ 1 mg be ok?

Thanks guys

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Results should take time; saying you can't wait means you're not patient enough and need to start there.
2. Sustanon is a terrible blend, IMO, because of the constant hormone fluctuations.
3. It needs to be pinned much, much more frequently than every 12 days.
4. The "look" has much more to do with diet and training than a particular AAS
5. How old are?

Texan281

Awards
Are you sure about the pinning? Everything Ive read said you need to pin once a week to once every 12 days.

Ive also read it should give results rather quick because of its blend of short and long esters. Thats why I decided on Sust. I read that sust doesn't come with any bloat and Thats another reason I decided on Sust.

My friends diet and training was trash. Fast food, not watching his diet at all, not getting enough protein. Just bad alltogether. His training wasn't that great neither. He never did legs and shoulders and really wasn't that dedicated.

Im 21.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're getting some bad information that is completely untrue. No test blend should ever be pinned every 12 days for enhancement.

Where are you gathering this information?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
You're getting some bad information that is completely untrue. No test blend should ever be pinned every 12 days for enhancement.

Where are you gathering this information?
rodja,

my guess is he is using actual medical/HRT information about usage.

i personally don't like sust either with the constant fluctuating hormone levels, more risk for sides. best first cycle u can do is test e 250mgs 2x a week. it will keep your hormone levels more constant.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rodja,

my guess is he is using actual medical/HRT information about usage.

i personally don't like sust either with the constant fluctuating hormone levels, more risk for sides. best first cycle u can do is test e 250mgs 2x a week. it will keep your hormone levels more constant.
That's why I said for enhancement :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
youre not gonna bloat off it unless you ate like crap. split the shots 250 and 250 M and R

adex .25 - .5mgs EOD
pct clomi 50mgs x 4 weeks
go pin

Texan281

Awards
youre not gonna bloat off it unless you ate like crap. split the shots 250 and 250 M and R

adex .25 - .5mgs EOD
go pin
Fantastic advice. Answered all my questions.

One more thing...Will it take awhile for the sus to kick in? and if so, should i kickstart it with an oral? I have enough beastdrol for a full cycle.

And whats a good cycle length? 12 weeks @ 500 mg a week?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic advice. Answered all my questions.

One more thing...Will it take awhile for the sus to kick in? and if so, should i kickstart it with an oral? I have enough beastdrol for a full cycle.

And whats a good cycle length? 12 weeks @ 500 mg a week?
ya start pct 2 weeks after ur last pin as well

um it has prop in it but a low dose, id just use an oral to start it off. beatdrol will work just fine

12-16 weeks sounds good to me

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
adex .25 - .5mgs EOD
go pin
What do u refer to in the bold?? M and R? I know its abbreviations, just cant decipher it as of now!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
What do u refer to in the bold?? M and R? I know its abbreviations, just cant decipher it as of now!!
oh monday and thursday
or..
tues and friday
weds n sat
etc :)