Poll on permanent damage

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by nonidentity View Post
    This is more for everyone on this forum.
    I wanted to poll everyone "since we're all anonymous" on Permanent shutdown and sexual side effects.

Everyone says with good PCT that these things are all avoidable, but with things like desensitization to LH due to HCG and rare problems like this I was just wondering how many people had permanent damage of any kind.

so let everyone know experience v.s. problems you have "smaller, ED, libido etc."

"This was sparked when me and my workout buddy were looking at a magazine and realized there are way to many sexual aids/libido boosters"
    speak for yourself. im not anonymous, lol.

but permanent shutdown and sexual sides? nope, worry about it? yep (permanent shutdown, not sexual sides) which is one of the reasons i went with cel, because of their moving away from hormonal compounds, as it is where i will move to eventually unti im older.

2. Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    The one steroid that absolutely needs to be legalized is testosterone. You can have super-physiological amounts of test for practically your whole life time and still be pretty healthy. It's the stuff that is legal right now that is not exactly the greatest thing for us..(orals).
    Seriously this, the only thing is that public has been trained to think that everything anabolic= huge risks to your health, and that does hold true to some compounds especially when abused, but as far as testosterone goes, it is by far one of the safest you can take, but then again the FDA is ran by a bunch of idiots.

Plus we wouldnt want everyone running around on test would we ?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7 View Post
    Seriously this, the only thing is that public has been trained to think that everything anabolic= huge risks to your health, and that does hold true to some compounds especially when abused, but as far as testosterone goes, it is by far one of the safest you can take, but then again the FDA is ran by a bunch of idiots.

Plus we wouldnt want everyone running around on test would we ?
    that why drug companies are developing sarms. steroid is a bad word but the general public doesn't know what the hell a sarm is. when they get em to the market they will give em some crazy name and and run commercials during the evening news with old guys riding around in convertibles or riding a Harley and people will go to their doctor and ask for them.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Permanent Damage
    By BignBad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:33 PM
  2. Nolva - Permanent Eye damage? (right section)
    By horizons in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 10:31 AM
  3. Nolva - Permanent Eye damage?
    By horizons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:02 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 11:03 AM
  5. Can Trimax Use Cause Permanent Thyroid Damage?
    By Saladin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 12:13 PM