Poll on permanent damage
- 11-22-2010, 07:21 PM
- 11-23-2010, 06:28 AM
i typically mention this when people say stuff like '' well AIDS patients with muscle wasting take 2 or 3x typical bodybuilding dosages so obviously sides are overstated ''
obviously liver toxicity and long term cardiovascular damage aren't top priority for these people...For me, the action IS the juice.
10-07-2011, 04:23 PM
10-07-2011, 09:38 PM
10-07-2011, 10:09 PM
if dna damage to sperm cells occours, it is probably temporary. men are constantly making new. drug companies have been trying to develop an effective male contraceptive using hormones for years. i think they are testing MENT right now? i doubt they would be pursuing this type of research if it caused any permanent cellular change in the testicles.
the only real long term effects i've experienced is not wanting to stop using them. it just doesn't feel the same working out natural anymore.
10-07-2011, 10:21 PM
but permanent shutdown and sexual sides? nope, worry about it? yep (permanent shutdown, not sexual sides) which is one of the reasons i went with cel, because of their moving away from hormonal compounds, as it is where i will move to eventually unti im older.
10-08-2011, 03:01 AM
Plus we wouldnt want everyone running around on test would we ?
10-08-2011, 05:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BignBad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:33 PM
- By horizons in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2010, 10:31 AM
- By horizons in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:02 AM
- By Guest in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-28-2007, 11:03 AM
- By Saladin in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2005, 12:13 PM