M4ohn

mimo

Awards
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]hi all,
i would like you to help me on this:
i started a cycle of m4ohn, and i take 2 doses of 4mg,one with breakfast and one 8hrs later.
how about when i do cardio first thing in the morning? should i take it on an empty stomach with ECY before cardio? or should i take it after cardio, with breakfast?
thanks
[/font]

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Methyls stay in your body for a long time, so it does not make much difference. Personally, I prefer taking them after working out since as a rule anabolics tend to increase blood pressure and it goes up enough when working out anyway.

mimo

Awards
thanks.
your sig can be applied to me right now
always learning

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
are you doing cardio on an empty stomcah right when you wake up? if so that is probably why you look like cogar's avatar. put some protien in your gut let it digest a little and then hit up the cardio.

mimo

Awards
are you doing cardio on an empty stomcah right when you wake up? if so that is probably why you look like cogar's avatar. put some protien in your gut let it digest a little and then hit up the cardio.

wtf?
i do this because it has worked for me. the only cardio i dont do on an empty stomach is hiit.
besides, look at your picture, i must be at least 40lbs heavier than you at about 10%bf so dont do comments like this

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
wow, you are pretty stacked if you are 40 pounds heavier than the guy in my avatar:rolleyes:. you dont take constrctive criticism very well. i gave you a golden nugget that could help you out and you give me a wtf.

mimo

Awards
sorry if you took it the wrong way.
the wtf was not because of the advice you were giving.
it was because of yu saying i look like cogars avatar.it is a really ugly look.
i take criticism pretty well, if its constructive

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
the only reason i said that is because you said it in your post, or maybe i misunderstood. i thought you said that you resembled his avatar meaning you are skinny.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
OK guys chill out. I feel like I'm listening to a couple of 1st graders arguing. :D

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
the only reason i said that is because you said it in your post, or maybe i misunderstood. i thought you said that you resembled his avatar meaning you are skinny.
He referred to my sig (signature) "Always learning," not my avatar. :rolleyes:

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
well since this thread has gone to complete ****, I'll try to bring it back by asking if it is better to split the dose when taking a low amount of M4OHN without stacking it with any other androgens or if it should be taken in one dose? and if one dose, when (i.e. after morning workout, mid-day, evening...) ?

mimo

Awards
well since this thread has gone to complete ****, I'll try to bring it back by asking if it is better to split the dose when taking a low amount of M4OHN without stacking it with any other androgens or if it should be taken in one dose? and if one dose, when (i.e. after morning workout, mid-day, evening...) ?
well, im on day 3 of m4ohn. im taking 8mg daily,split in 2 doses, 4mg after cardio with breakfast and 4mg 8hrs later. when i up the dosage to 12mg( if i up it) i will do 8mg after cardio , with breakfast and 4mg 8hrs after.

if there is any suggestions anybody wants to make , they are welcome

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

Sledge says split it up....and he's the boss :p

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
that is what works best for me and a few of my special clients.;)

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
that is what works best for me and a few of my special clients.;)
Hmmm, I thought you said split it when stacking it and take it all at once when going solo :confused:

So would you suggest pre-workout, post-workout, or several hours removed from workout?

cm5

mimo

Awards
Hmmm, I thought you said split it when stacking it and take it all at once when going solo :confused:

So would you suggest pre-workout, post-workout, or several hours removed from workout?

cm5

as cogar said, it should make no big difference since the methyls stay in your system for a long time

socrates

Awards
Hmmm... what if you wanted to take 6mg of m4ohn.
Could you take 4mg at like 18 hour intervals? Say...day 1 at 8am. again at 12pm and then day 2 at around 2-4 pm and backa gain at 8am the following day??
Or even simply alternating one tab one day and two the next?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I would break the tab in half and do 1 & 1/2 tabs.

dd

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1