Strength Orals - Dbol / Anadrol / Superdrol

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
About to run 500mg test e/400mg tren e for 15 weeks.

Want to run 2-3 of the following orals and looking for suggestions:

dbol - 150 tens
anadrol - 60 twenty fives
superdrol - tons

Current Proposal

Days 1-30:
dbol - 50mg/day
anadrol - 50mg/day

superdrol - weeks 15-17

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Dbol and Anadrol stacked will be quite harsh. Be sure to take your milk thistle.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to run 500mg test e/400mg tren e for 15 weeks.

Want to run 2-3 of the following orals and looking for suggestions:

dbol - 150 tens
anadrol - 60 twenty fives
superdrol - tons

Current Proposal

Days 1-30:
dbol - 50mg/day
anadrol - 50mg/day

superdrol - weeks 15-17
thats a rough cycle I agree d bol and anadrol mixed with tons of supports and backup supports in case of issues.I'm guessing you have pct planned already and etc?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if you men stacking them. I personally wouldn't. I would prob kick off with the SD since I hate doing pct right after SD since it's like impossible to keep all size/ strength gained. Never tried d bol but I hear it's a little easier to keep gains since you don't blow up quite as fast in terms of mass and strength. So it just seems a little easier IMO. Also since SD stores so much glyocen weight it's nice to have a few extra weeks after it to still try n build more muscle to try to offset the loses.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the replies.

Ive used dbol and anadrol together as well as superdrol and dbol together before.

I took each individually (several times) before stacking to assess gains and sides.

I am very experienced, just looking to get some input on the scheduling with these 3.

I like what zama man said, I never noticed that I do better with SD front loaded opposed to closing out the cycle.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It Seems to me like the D-bol gains would be harder to hold onto than the Superdrol because with D-bol you hold alot of water weight IMO.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dbol and Anadrol stacked will be quite harsh. Be sure to take your milk thistle.
Take cycle assist/Life support and a liver protection product. Myogenix Liver support has about 13 things in it. Look for something that has more than just milk thistle, you will already get that in CA.

I had a bunch of buddies who just ran D bol and A bombs for 40 days, they all made great gains. Adding the Tes and Tren is going to really make you strong. Watch of for rage, aggression, etc on the tren. I love the stuff but it makes me want to kill people so i limit myself.

Your 30 day kickstart will put really help out, Ive ran Tes E/EQ and it took about til wk5 til i could really feel my strength gains, weight gains, etc. You should gain quite a bit of weight if your eating for mass.

When taking the SD run some sort of anti E product, topical formestane or inhibit E to limit water gains/bloat. And instead of going the last 2wks of SD stack the SD during wks 13-15. 15wks and no hCG is going to be an issue, esp with running the tren, if you can get all this stuff you should be able to get some of that too. Run it wks 5-16, not too far into PCT at all.

Of course use Clomid for PCT with the tren, also have it on hand if you get any gyno related BS.

GL:food:

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
perfect exactly how u have it set up!! good luck man.. u will slap on some good mass.. and finish out with some solid solid gains from the sd

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if you men stacking them. I personally wouldn't. I would prob kick off with the SD since I hate doing pct right after SD since it's like impossible to keep all size/ strength gained. Never tried d bol but I hear it's a little easier to keep gains since you don't blow up quite as fast in terms of mass and strength. So it just seems a little easier IMO. Also since SD stores so much glyocen weight it's nice to have a few extra weeks after it to still try n build more muscle to try to offset the loses.
such as? besides creatine...

this is something i'm keen to learn

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
weeks 1-4: 10mg of sd/50mg of adrol

finish with same, or switch out adrol with dbol at 30mg.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Take cycle assist/Life support and a liver protection product. Myogenix Liver support has about 13 things in it. Look for something that has more than just milk thistle, you will already get that in CA.

I had a bunch of buddies who just ran D bol and A bombs for 40 days, they all made great gains. Adding the Tes and Tren is going to really make you strong. Watch of for rage, aggression, etc on the tren. I love the stuff but it makes me want to kill people so i limit myself.

Your 30 day kickstart will put really help out, Ive ran Tes E/EQ and it took about til wk5 til i could really feel my strength gains, weight gains, etc. You should gain quite a bit of weight if your eating for mass.

When taking the SD run some sort of anti E product, topical formestane or inhibit E to limit water gains/bloat. And instead of going the last 2wks of SD stack the SD during wks 13-15. 15wks and no hCG is going to be an issue, esp with running the tren, if you can get all this stuff you should be able to get some of that too. Run it wks 5-16, not too far into PCT at all.

Of course use Clomid for PCT with the tren, also have it on hand if you get any gyno related BS.

GL:food:

im pretty sure using an AI with superdrol is just asking for delayed gyno.

SD doesn't aromatize. there shouldnt be any bloat. estrogen is already hammered with non aromatizing roids .

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Would bridging from the superdrol to something else be a good idea after a 15 week cycle? Just to help keep the SD gains before PCT?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bro just use one oral unless you run like a 15 and start with say dbol for 4 weeks and winny for the last 4 weeks. That is harsh. Add some more test

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Are you serious?

This thread is 9 years old

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This like the AM version of getting rick-rolled, old arse threads show up in your feed and you just assume they're current. Its got me before 🤣

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Someone actually talks about taking both dbol and adrol and someone says "better take your milk thistle" haha oh man we've come a long way
Damn straight. We sure have. Values didn't change a lick while running my new organ defender while on inj superdrol, which really does seem to have a site enhancement effect for me anyways. If anyone is interested just holler via pm. Its is you M.I.C. blend with a few others and man has it helped me big time. Skin is better and slightly better fat loss as well as even some better mood/more stable mood. Loving it. Wanna share the wealth with you guys.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Are you promoting the inj Superdrol or this MIC blend thing? I'm confused

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For whatever reason "milk thistle" sounds extremely funny to me, and i aint even high.
Just something about the sole word "milk thistle", being able to counter the harshness of liver toxic drugs...sounds like some withchcraft to me lol

"Yeah man stacking adrol with dbol is going to give extreme strength gains bro! It is one hell of a combination bro! But make sure you take milk thistle. " 😂😂

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry about the necro post yeah it come up like a feed where i thought it was new