How big is your stash?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
If any of you are like me you have tons of supps and gear just waiting to be ran!!!!! I personally buy in bulk when i see a deal or feel the urge to get something new. I like to have stuff on hand it helps me sleep at night :squareeyed:

My family thinks there's something wrong with me since I always am buying bottles and jugs of you name it.

So go ahead show off whose got the biggest stash?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
60ml of testosterone, 40ml of tren ace, 120 ml of oral turinabol...

o, were we talking about otc supplements?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
At last check, i have around 3500 - 4,000.00 worth of items

I probably have about another 1500.00 frozen or vacuum sealed.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
jesus mother of god man, share the wealth. ^^ lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At last check, i have around 3500 - 4,000.00 worth of items

I probably have about another 1500.00 frozen or vacuum sealed.
Wow, I thought I was bad at ~$2K worth of stuff sitting in 2 bins in my basement.

You must not be married... :damnit:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I have never thought to add up the pricing of my stash. Might do that sometime soon just to be like "WTF!" lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I have never thought to add up the pricing of my stash. Might do that sometime soon just to be like "WTF!" lol.
I track mine in a spreadsheet and try to keep it under $2K. It helps prevent me from some impulse buys.

For example, by my estimation I could go about a year without buying another pre-wo supp.

The other one I track is that I can run ~18 cycles of PH/DS (or 1 KILLER stack) with stock on hand. However, had to buy that Monsterdrol XT BOGO...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I track mine in a spreadsheet and try to keep it under $2K. It helps prevent me from some impulse buys.

For example, by my estimation I could go about a year without buying another pre-wo supp.

The other one I track is that I can run ~18 cycles of PH/DS (or 1 KILLER stack) with stock on hand. However, had to buy that Monsterdrol XT BOGO...
:lmao: that is awesome I must say. I try to keep impulse buys to a minimum also. But like u said MDXT was too good to pass up. Which somehow is still in stock. Im surprised bc I have seen a lot of people say they have went ahead and bought some so.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What can I say, I'm a sucker for sales and like to stock up. Wife freakin' hates it, and I'm getting better at resisting.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
If anyone is interested in, or willing I should say.. to part with some phera, pm me pls. Or xtren.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
If anyone is interested in, or willing I should say.. to part with some phera, pm me pls. Or xtren.
are you asking for some illegal substances sir ?:sgrin:

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Well I dont have as many ph's as you guys have.....yet. LOL. But im still new to this aspect of the game, however im well balanced in my share of pre-wo's, multis, SERMS, cycle support, AI's, creatines, glutamine.

I do have about 60 pounds of protein (combo of hydro, whey, casein, gainers) though so I have no excuses for not getting enough protein throughout the day.

I'll be working on upping my PH stash, you can never have to much of a good thing...right?

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
At its peak it was :

10 Bottles M-Drol
5 Bottles H-Drol
5 Bottles P-Plex
4 Bottles M14,ADD
2 Bottles Megaplexx
2 Bottles DecaPro
2 Bottles Stakabol
2 Bottles Stano-Drol
* Ended up selling about 80% of this stuff lol

2 Bottles Liquid Nolva
2 Bottle Liquid Clomid

Soon To Add:

60ml Test P
40ml Test E
40ml Deca
200 x 10mg Dianabol
50 x 50mg Anadrol
50 x 10mg Halotestin
50 x 250mcg Oral Tren

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
300ml of tren ace and 150ml of Test Prop thats all i got now, with like 300 var.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
are you asking for some illegal substances sir ?:sgrin:
Oh no way, just saying, I will be more than happy to dispose of them for you and compensate you for the time it took you to mail the products, shipping and handling and packaging.. but not for the product itself. :yup:

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Oh no way, just saying, I will be more than happy to dispose of them for you and compensate you for the time it took you to mail the products, shipping and handling and packaging.. but not for the product itself. :yup:
Hahahahahahah

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got some that need to be disposed of... but I think I can handle it myself :lol:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL ME?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
5 bottles of e-stane
2 bottles of est's methyl e
2 bottles aps mastavol
2 bottles monsterdrol xt
2 bottles katanadrol
2 bottles h-drol
1 bottle sci fit 19-nor andro
.5 m1,4
1.5 vials of clomid
1.5 vials of nolvadex

note: i really really like epi.

i'm thinking about picking up malicious mass... but i don't really think I need more epi :crazy:

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
5 bottles of e-stane
2 bottles of est's methyl e
2 bottles aps mastavol
2 bottles monsterdrol xt
2 bottles katanadrol
2 bottles h-drol
1 bottle sci fit 19-nor andro
.5 m1,4
1.5 vials of clomid
1.5 vials of nolvadex

note: i really really like epi.

i'm thinking about picking up malicious mass... but i don't really think I need more epi :crazy:
Yeah EPI seems to be the crowd favorite here on AM. I picked up a couple bottles of epi strong and am looking forward to running it.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
1 E-pol
1 M14-E
1 Superdrone
1 Tren LV
2 Turinabol LV
1 Katanadrol
1 Androhard
1 Dermacrine
:D

Now, the question is, How should I stack them??

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 E-pol
1 M14-E
1 Superdrone
1 Tren LV
2 Turinabol LV
1 Katanadrol
1 Androhard
1 Dermacrine

Well I think you have enough there for 2 good cycles... :bigeyes:

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Orals
2 x Monsterdrol-XT
1 x Cynostane
1 x TheOne
1 x Androhard
1 x EFX (Epistane Clone)
4 x Oxandrolone (50 caps per bottle)
4 x OT (50 Caps per bottle)
1 x 50ml Stanozolol/Superdrol Mix (10mg/5mg per ml)

Injectables (for upcomming cycles)
10 x Test E (10ml per vial)
10 x Drosta E (10ml per vial)

Other
4 x Clomid (pharma. grade / 20 tabs per pack)
4 x Nolva (pharma. grade / 10 tabs per blister)

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
1 E-pol
1 M14-E
1 Superdrone
1 Tren LV
2 Turinabol LV
1 Katanadrol
1 Androhard
1 Dermacrine

Oh thats easy just dump them all in a giant bowl and eat them like a bowl of captain crunch.....:lol:

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
This thread cracks me up. I can see a bored DEA agent or state and local authority watching this bored; Subpoena your IP adddresses and rudely wake you all up at 5am with a flash bang, LOL!!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
party pooper.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread cracks me up. I can see a bored DEA agent or state and local authority watching this bored; Subpoena your IP adddresses and rudely wake you all up at 5am with a flash bang, LOL!!
They would be more interested in my kilo of cocaine.

Just kidding DEA, **** off.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well mine just got a little bigger. Ordered my 2 bottles of Monsterdrol-XT at about 3pm Eastern time on Monday and received them today. Took 2 days to get from Washington to Georgia.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well mine just got a little bigger. Ordered my 2 bottles of Monsterdrol-XT at about 3pm Eastern time and received them today. Took 2 days to get from Washington to Georgia.
It's going to be hard not popping those pills until it's time...

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Well mine just got a little bigger. Ordered my 2 bottles of Monsterdrol-XT at about 3pm Eastern time and received them today. Took 2 days to get from Washington to Georgia.
:damnit:
Im in the midwest and i havent gotten mine yet...they must like you better hahah

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:damnit:
Im in the midwest and i havent gotten mine yet...they must like you better hahah
Oops didnt add in the fact that it was on Monday sorry bro. Plus I should get special treatment :lol:

jarhead916

jarhead916

Awards
I only have a few hundred dollars worth and thought I was crazy!

2 Beastdrol
2 Epi Strong
2 CEL Formestane

And Tons of Support Supps

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I only have a few hundred dollars worth and thought I was crazy!

2 Beastdrol
2 Epi Strong
2 CEL Formestane

And Tons of Support Supps
See now you can buy a lot more and not feel guilty. :squareeyed:

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well mine just got a little bigger. Ordered my 2 bottles of Monsterdrol-XT at about 3pm Eastern time on Monday and received them today. Took 2 days to get from Washington to Georgia.[/QUOT
sweet that means I should have mine by tommorrow at the latest. =]

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well mine just got a little bigger. Ordered my 2 bottles of Monsterdrol-XT at about 3pm Eastern time on Monday and received them today. Took 2 days to get from Washington to Georgia.[/QUOT
sweet that means I should have mine by tommorrow at the latest. =]
I got mine right before the rush happened. Had a bit of inside info. So if it may take a little bit longer plus with the fed holiday today. :usa:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I got Mdrol, Hdrol, Pplex, 12ml deca, and 24mL Test E, 120mL of liquid Nolva, and some 6-Bromo....

Just a few support supps and needles away from a "swelling" LOL....

In make believe fairytale internet entertainment, of course ;)

Messor

Awards
2 Beastdrol
2 Monsterdrol-XT
2 Malicious Mass

Looking to get another 2 bottles of Beast and maybe 2 bottles of Dieselbolan v2.0.

If I end up liking the Monsterdrol, and they end up making more batches of it, then I'll be looking to get more of that.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
jesus mother of god man, share the wealth. ^^ lol
Well, i do own the rights to a supplement store and inventory, so that does help with about 50% of it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My huge stash consists of one Natabolic Stack (2x Natadrol, 1x Formadrol Extreme & 1x Ghenerate), one bottle of Methdrol (Superdrol clone) and one bottle of Havoc. Actually I don't have those last two bottles yet but hopefully the package arrives next Monday :)

Those are enough for me for next 2-3 years. Haven't done any cycles yet except one Natadrol cycle. Will repeat that run later this winter and then keep a good 1,5 year break before running Havoc or something else "mild" designer steroid :) I may buy some D-Plex, Cynostane, Alpha One, X-Tren, M-LMG and other goodies too, just to wait for upcoming years ;)

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
everyones stash probably went up a few sd extremes in the past few weeks..

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
This is whats currently on hand

50ml test e
20ml deca
200 10mg tabs dbol
3 bottles havoc
2 bottles beast
2 bottles of Monster(that I dont want)
1 Dermacrine
1 TCF-1
and...
xx androseries tbd

Massa520

Awards
4 bottles Epistane, 2 bottles HDrol, 2 bottles Protomax...
also 1 bottle Tamo and 1 bottle Torem for my rats...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
7 bottles of orals. Hopefully adding more soon

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I lost count. I open the door and vaccumed sealed bags fall everywhere. Im guessing about 400-450 bottles of different supplements...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I lost count. I open the door and vaccumed sealed bags fall everywhere. Im guessing about 400-450 bottles of different supplements...
Pictures for proof? ;) Everyone's got a cell phone, snap a picture and upload away.