possible gyno help

sully65

Awards
ok well i finished a hdrol cycle in october on the 24th. i start my pct right aways taking reversitol v2 and stoked and meca.
i noticed last night that above my left nipple its sore and a little sensitive. is this the start of gyno or do i basically already have gyno and cant do anything about it? it doesnt seem to be swollen from what i can see. my one friend said its looks the same as the other nipple. but my other friend said it looks a little swollen so im not sure. any help would be a appreciated.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ok well i finished a hdrol cycle in october on the 24th. i start my pct right aways taking reversitol v2 and stoked and meca.
i noticed last night that above my left nipple its sore and a little sensitive. is this the start of gyno or do i basically already have gyno and cant do anything about it? it doesnt seem to be swollen from what i can see. my one friend said its looks the same as the other nipple. but my other friend said it looks a little swollen so im not sure. any help would be a appreciated.
do u have a small lump under it?

greenbannana

Awards
Gyno is so very very rare you're probably thinking about it to hard, finish your PCT and see but real true gyno is going to be a distinct LUMP of tissue under your nipple...doubt you have it. Also I know it's just Hdrol but why no SERM in PCT? Should always have one on hand for this kind of scare...

ar550n1c

Awards
Probably nothing. Rare especially with HDrol. The Reveristol V2 comes with the SERM matrix... Nothing like the real thing. But reversitol should be fine with HDrol even though many will argue with me about those over the counter PCT products. What did your cycle look like mg wise?

I would just keep an eye on it... And it would not hurt to have a real SERM on hand. Just in the event that something does happen. But others previously said Gyno is commonly mis-diagnosed due to concern/too much thinking about it. Your body is going to experience some sides naturally, and nipples hurting/irritation is common in many. Heck I was concerned when my nipples were tender after my first cycle of the stuff.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
The more you touch and play with it, the worse it will feel, leave that shizzle alone for a few days, do not touch or think about it, then see how you feel

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I would advise that you have Nolva + Letro on hand, did you or will you be getting blood work done? Maybe your estrogen might be rising a little higher after cycle. As someone said, keep an eye on it, and try not to poke at it anymore as that causes further stimulation.