are any of the orals really noticeably less toxic on the liver(OT/anavar/etc)

J

jack98

Awards
i want a kickstart that isnt rough on the liver. and seems like my best bet would be oral turninabol or anavar? would these be less toxic then something like hdrol?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
why? do you have a liver problem?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
anavar would be a better finisher than kick starter though

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Unless you are drinking on cycle I wouldn't be too worried about liver toxicity, your liver will recover, and every person will experience a different amount of liver stress...I would be more concerned about the effects on lipids

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Unless you are drinking on cycle I wouldn't be too worried about liver toxicity, your liver will recover, and every person will experience a different amount of liver stress...I would be more concerned about the effects on lipids
what u said is true to some degree...however there are orals that are more harsh on the liver than others. var is considered pretty mild.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
what u said is true to some degree...however there are orals that are more harsh on the liver than others. var is considered pretty mild.
How harsh is it on lipids though?

DRip

DRip

Awards
How harsh is it on lipids though?
var was my first cycle and post cycle bloodtests showed that it had considerably raised my ldl and triglycerides but didnt hammer my hdl like T-bol did. Id say it is rather mild compared to other aas but still has a pretty bad impact

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I was reading somewhere that low does of anavar actually improved liver function? I may have to track that down.

G

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Var is very light on liver values, but it is generally THE worst thing on your lipids. Worse than Winstrol even. This is especially true when you consider that Var requires larger doses than other orals to get a comparable effect.

And Var wouldn't make a good kickstart, since it only really works well in an androgenic environment (i.e. with a good dose of test). The same can be said for any non-aromatising compound with a weak androgenic component, which is why Tbol, Winny, Var, and Primo tabs don't make very good kickstarts (as opposed to Dbol or Drol), but are awesome in the later weeks of a cycle once your test levels have built up.