Winter P-Mag/P-Stanz - AnabolicMinds.com

Winter P-Mag/P-Stanz

  1. New Member
    greenbannana's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Winter P-Mag/P-Stanz


    So I've got 2 bottles of P-Mag and 2 P-Stanz and they've just been sitting in my top drawer for a couple months and I finally decided to put a run together. This is what I'm thinking please critique if needed.

    P-Mag 75/75/75/75/75/75
    P-Stanz 0/250/250/250/250/250

    Support supps as always:
    Multi
    Mono
    Fish Oil
    Uni-Liver
    Cycle Support
    Glucossamine
    and I use Vitamin-C 2000mg/day always and it helps with cortisol control

    PCT:
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Inhibit E: Started week 3 of PCT at 3/day until bottle is empty
    Natty Test Booster: Thinking Animal Stak but am open to suggestions..I just like the animal product line.
    And final question..think it's worth the $$ to throw Supress-C in for cort control post cycle? Any one get concrete results from it? Never used a transdermal so I figured I'd ask.




    Like I said open to opinions! Thanks!

  2. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989351

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Looks good to me bro. This is a bulk I assume? If so just keep the cals high and you are GTG!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10110

    Reputation

    I would start them at the same time. P mag will work quicker than P stanz so it will almost be like you started them 1 wk apart.

    I would also take the P mag to 100 the last wk if you have had some PH exp before this. If not run it as planned.

    Run the inhibit E at one cap a day from the start of PCT and stop it after 40 days for at least 2wks. You also could run it at 1 cap a day with a natty T booster later on.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    greenbannana's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Not to keen on pushing the Pmag past 75 but may consider, as far as the Inhibit E what are the advantages to running it 1 pill a day from the first day and not 3/day from the 3rd week. Just thought Nolva alone for the first 2-3wks pct would be good then throw in Inhibit E and natty test booster.

    Also def looking to bulk but I wanna keep it clean that's why I ended up running the pstanz with the pmag so it's not all wet gains
  5. New Member
    greenbannana's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Oh and timing on the doses was thinking Pmag 50mg in the morning and 25mg before bed and Pstanz 100mg morning, 100mg pre-workout and 50mg before bed. Not sure the half-life on stanz, and is there any contraindications with stanz and pmag being dosed at same time morning and pre bed?
  6. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9476

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by greenbannana View Post
    Not to keen on pushing the Pmag past 75 but may consider, as far as the Inhibit E what are the advantages to running it 1 pill a day from the first day and not 3/day from the 3rd week. Just thought Nolva alone for the first 2-3wks pct would be good then throw in Inhibit E and natty test booster.

    Also def looking to bulk but I wanna keep it clean that's why I ended up running the pstanz with the pmag so it's not all wet gains
    I wouldn't use the inhibit-e untill.... actually i wouldn't use it at all.

    Get yourself some HCGenerate, that and Nolva is good enough.
  7. New Member
    greenbannana's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I wouldn't use the inhibit-e untill.... actually i wouldn't use it at all.

    Get yourself some HCGenerate, that and Nolva is good enough.
    I would love too it I could find it in stock somewhere, been looking for it in stock places for a while and even on forums HCGenerate is always out of stock..sucks.
  8. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9476

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by greenbannana View Post
    I would love too it I could find it in stock somewhere, been looking for it in stock places for a while and even on forums HCGenerate is always out of stock..sucks.
    **** is the only place they sell it. Should be in stock in the next couple days. I need to grab another bottle.
  9. New Member
    greenbannana's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    **** is the only place they sell it. Should be in stock in the next couple days. I need to grab another bottle.
    I've had them bookmarked for like a week lol I guess I just need to stay on top of it so when it does get it I can grab some up. Don't plan on starting my cycle until after my hunting trip in January anyway so plenty of time. God forbid I don't get some by then you think inhibit e like I have it set up is sufficient with nolva and a natty test booster?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CEL P-STANZ
    By corsaking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 01:51 PM
  2. 11-OXO and P-Stanz Log
    By XxGetLeanxX in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 05:16 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 05:51 PM
  4. Looking for users who have ran P-stanz
    By JT54 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in