Winter P-Mag/P-Stanz

greenbannana

Awards
So I've got 2 bottles of P-Mag and 2 P-Stanz and they've just been sitting in my top drawer for a couple months and I finally decided to put a run together. This is what I'm thinking please critique if needed.

P-Mag 75/75/75/75/75/75
P-Stanz 0/250/250/250/250/250

Support supps as always:
Multi
Mono
Fish Oil
Uni-Liver
Cycle Support
Glucossamine
and I use Vitamin-C 2000mg/day always and it helps with cortisol control

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Inhibit E: Started week 3 of PCT at 3/day until bottle is empty
Natty Test Booster: Thinking Animal Stak but am open to suggestions..I just like the animal product line.
And final question..think it's worth the $$ to throw Supress-C in for cort control post cycle? Any one get concrete results from it? Never used a transdermal so I figured I'd ask.

Like I said open to opinions! Thanks! :usa:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good to me bro. This is a bulk I assume? If so just keep the cals high and you are GTG!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would start them at the same time. P mag will work quicker than P stanz so it will almost be like you started them 1 wk apart.

I would also take the P mag to 100 the last wk if you have had some PH exp before this. If not run it as planned.

Run the inhibit E at one cap a day from the start of PCT and stop it after 40 days for at least 2wks. You also could run it at 1 cap a day with a natty T booster later on.

greenbannana

Awards
Not to keen on pushing the Pmag past 75 but may consider, as far as the Inhibit E what are the advantages to running it 1 pill a day from the first day and not 3/day from the 3rd week. Just thought Nolva alone for the first 2-3wks pct would be good then throw in Inhibit E and natty test booster.

Also def looking to bulk but I wanna keep it clean that's why I ended up running the pstanz with the pmag so it's not all wet gains

greenbannana

Awards
Oh and timing on the doses was thinking Pmag 50mg in the morning and 25mg before bed and Pstanz 100mg morning, 100mg pre-workout and 50mg before bed. Not sure the half-life on stanz, and is there any contraindications with stanz and pmag being dosed at same time morning and pre bed?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Not to keen on pushing the Pmag past 75 but may consider, as far as the Inhibit E what are the advantages to running it 1 pill a day from the first day and not 3/day from the 3rd week. Just thought Nolva alone for the first 2-3wks pct would be good then throw in Inhibit E and natty test booster.

Also def looking to bulk but I wanna keep it clean that's why I ended up running the pstanz with the pmag so it's not all wet gains
I wouldn't use the inhibit-e untill.... actually i wouldn't use it at all.

Get yourself some HCGenerate, that and Nolva is good enough.

greenbannana

Awards
I wouldn't use the inhibit-e untill.... actually i wouldn't use it at all.

Get yourself some HCGenerate, that and Nolva is good enough.
I would love too it I could find it in stock somewhere, been looking for it in stock places for a while and even on forums HCGenerate is always out of stock..sucks.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I would love too it I could find it in stock somewhere, been looking for it in stock places for a while and even on forums HCGenerate is always out of stock..sucks.
NTBM is the only place they sell it. Should be in stock in the next couple days. I need to grab another bottle.

greenbannana

Awards
NTBM is the only place they sell it. Should be in stock in the next couple days. I need to grab another bottle.
I've had them bookmarked for like a week lol I guess I just need to stay on top of it so when it does get it I can grab some up. Don't plan on starting my cycle until after my hunting trip in January anyway so plenty of time. God forbid I don't get some by then you think inhibit e like I have it set up is sufficient with nolva and a natty test booster?