KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
So heres the cycle.

Tren 100mg ED
Prop 100mg EOD
Var 40mg day

I worked my triceps out on friday and they were still sore today and i benched (chest day) do i have to worry about overtraining?

I DONT WANNA BE SHRINKIN FELLAS lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So heres the cycle.

Tren 100mg ED
Prop 100mg EOD
Var 40mg day

I worked my triceps out on friday and they were still sore today and i benched (chest day) do i have to worry about overtraining?

I DONT WANNA BE SHRINKIN FELLAS lol.
Such a sexy cycle! You like Var that low though? I always thought it had to be run higher.

Nah ur def good, no overtrainin with that. If it was constantly and not on hormones MAYBE, but ur set brother, gonna get ****in huge!

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Such a sexy cycle! You like Var that low though? I always thought it had to be run higher.

Nah ur def good, no overtrainin with that. If it was constantly and not on hormones MAYBE, but ur set brother, gonna get ****in huge!
Yeah i was just wondering cause my tris were still sore, but i figured tren is pretty ****in anti catabolic so i didnt think id have anything to worry about lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i was just wondering cause my tris were still sore, but i figured tren is pretty ****in anti catabolic so i didnt think id have anything to worry about lol.
lol yea man your definitely goood!

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
lol yea man your definitely goood!
Been taking var for a lil over a week and i started tren 3 days ago and prop 2 days ago. I dont feel much different or strength gains yet. Nor am i getting night sweats, This normal? When am i suppose to feel the sides of tren? and strength of all of them lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been taking var for a lil over a week and i started tren 3 days ago and prop 2 days ago. I dont feel much different or strength gains yet. Nor am i getting night sweats, This normal? When am i suppose to feel the sides of tren? and strength of all of them lol.
Yea give it about a good full 2 weeks for everything to fully kick in.. Im not completely sure about var, probly about the same as well.. honestly though with tren and prop you prob wont feel the var at that dose. I could be wrong but prop n tren is just tits even by itself :lol:

But yea give it two weeks and ur gonna be full swing beast mode throwin iron around like its toddler weight. :food:

Also not everyone gets night sweats so you may not get em, doesnt mean ur tren isnt legit though.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Yea give it about a good full 2 weeks for everything to fully kick in.. Im not completely sure about var, probly about the same as well.. honestly though with tren and prop you prob wont feel the var at that dose. I could be wrong but prop n tren is just tits even by itself :lol:

But yea give it two weeks and ur gonna be full swing beast mode throwin iron around like its toddler weight. :food:

Also not everyone gets night sweats so you may not get em, doesnt mean ur tren isnt legit though.
true about the night sweats, i just hope i at least see some sort of side effects so i know its legit lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
true about the night sweats, i just hope i at least see some sort of side effects so i know its legit lol.
You will, increased irritability, hunger, strength, vascularity, pumps, everything ud want.. Feelin like the damn man all the time. :sgrin:

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Your proposed cycle is most definitely eye candy my friend. I'd consider (if funds permit) running the var at 80-100mg but thats simply off preference... As for the overtraining, you nailed it right on the head man, it's going to be tough to be in a cata state while on this cycle. I'd watch it if the pain persists in a longer term though as a small tear may become a large one ya know?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Your proposed cycle is most definitely eye candy my friend. I'd consider (if funds permit) running the var at 80-100mg but thats simply off preference... As for the overtraining, you nailed it right on the head man, it's going to be tough to be in a cata state while on this cycle. I'd watch it if the pain persists in a longer term though as a small tear may become a large one ya know?
Wasnt really super pain just the soreness pain ya know?

At least i feel better, the tren will keep me anti cat :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
prop like 2 weeks for me tren was like 3-4ish

didnt get night sweats until like 5/6 weeks of tren if i recall correct.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Oh no ****? Well damn 5 weeks huh lol.
yeah and it wasnt even that bad. well night sweats like every day after that it seemed.

nips got a little puffy but nothing major, it was gone after cycle and even on it wasnt a big deal.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Damn so how long till the strength comes?
about the same time as when the compounds kicked in for myself. prop isnt anything crazy but and tren for me was pretty sweet, pretty much what i wanted to lift i could. id say about ~3weekish itll start getting good.

after you go off tren youre like wow... wtf this sucks

as far as looks go from cutting with it, i didnt notice much of anything till i was almost done. i took like weekly photos and by the time youre done you're like who is this guy? seems like one day you just wake up and ur sexy.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I have a question guys,

I have 40CC of tren, i have 20cc Homebrew and 2 10cc bottles of a UG lab

The homebrew is gold and the UG labs is dark brown

After i inject the homebrew i can taste that wierd tren taste.

After i inject the UG Lab i cant taste it.

I hear though if you put a drop of tren on your tongue, its suppose to taste really spicy, both tren UG and Homebrew taste spicy.

Im just wondering if you have to taste the tren POST inject for it to be real?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Never tasted it but the color could be a potency discrepency. I could feel small gains after two weeks but by the fourth I knew it was working

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
from what i understand the color depends on how hot it was when it was heated. i had some stuff like dark yellow almost a urine color than some yellow post it yellow. now i got a blend and its like orange.

never tasted it, i always smell the needle after pinning tho... i kinda freak lol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
from what i understand the color depends on how hot it was when it was heated. i had some stuff like dark yellow almost a urine color than some yellow post it yellow. now i got a blend and its like orange.

never tasted it, i always smell the needle after pinning tho... i kinda freak lol
This. Plus, it always makes me cough fierce! I make my own though, so I know its all good and high dosed. Mmmmmmm :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
This. Plus, it always makes me cough fierce! I make my own though, so I know its all good and high dosed. Mmmmmmm :)
pellets = cough
Ive never gotten the cough.

But hell i am feeling more edgy than usual..
i was borderling snapping for a week than i got use to it an was fine :)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i love this cycle. i ran var at 100mgs tho. got nice and lean and cut for summer last year. and that was only using 100prop, 50mg tren and 100mgs var. right now i am just starting 100mg prop, 75mg tren and 50 mgs t-bol. see how that goes.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
pellets = cough
Yeah, its how I know if I entered a blood-highway ;) I will start coughing before I even have enough time to inject the entire volume, along with hot flashes. Ahhhhh memories. I always crawl to the fan I keep beside my bed, and just try to breath. It doesn't happen every time by any means, but its always entertaining. I just can't help it, doing the Fina conversion makes me feel so proud and stoked with my mini-chemist setup!

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
i love this cycle. i ran var at 100mgs tho. got nice and lean and cut for summer last year. and that was only using 100prop, 50mg tren and 100mgs var. right now i am just starting 100mg prop, 75mg tren and 50 mgs t-bol. see how that goes.
I cant afford 100mg of var a day, thats outrageous! lol.

I might bump the tren to 150-200mg a day instead :p

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I cant afford 100mg of var a day, thats outrageous! lol.

I might bump the tren to 150-200mg a day instead :p
i know, i love my source lol (no homo)

tren to 150-200 a day? how bad will the sides be on that... thats over 1g a week.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I take it inj cycles are more expensive than oral designer? I'm currently looking into and researching more about going inj. Funny though, half of what you two were going back and forth about made no sense to me. Cough, pellets, snapping, growing on you etc. Coughing after injecting? lol sounds odd.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I take it inj cycles are more expensive than oral designer? I'm currently looking into and researching more about going inj. Funny though, half of what you two were going back and forth about made no sense to me. Cough, pellets, snapping, growing on you etc. Coughing after injecting? lol sounds odd.
Not necessarily

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Fina is a cattle....... never mind, lets just say its dirty and can cause temporary adverse reactions even with the most careful conversions.

Anyway, no injection cycles can be VERY cheap if you have proper channels to procure the compounds in bulk.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i know, i love my source lol (no homo)

tren to 150-200 a day? how bad will the sides be on that... thats over 1g a week.
I tried exceeding 1g/week... liked it

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Hey not to hijack, but I've seriously been considering moving on from orals. Been doin alot of reading, would a 10 week test e @ 500mg/week work? Seems like its a reasonable first inj cycle.

Also lolol.. from what Im seeing, that will cost about 250-300 bucks just for the product, no pct or gear. Should I keep searching for sources or does this seem about right? If you wouldnt mind also.. I see you can go with amps or vials.. is either a better choice?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
what i was looking at was 112 for 10ml. so x2 would be 250

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in see how this treats you. Subbed

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks. That let me know that I need to keep searching.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
200$ for 10ml of test? Ur getting ripped off bad.
Ouch..... wow, OUCH. This reminds me of, well lets just say its being done every day to youngsters eager to gain muscle and are literally begging to pay this price. Sad. Its akin to people who actually go into GNC and pay full price for Muscle Tech when they can buy it online, or something massively more effective online for so much less and have it delivered to their door step.

I would have thought the Internet and its ubiquitous use would have led everyone into the light regarding pricing whether it is legal or otherwise in procuring supplements or any product.

I'm glad you brought this up in the forum by the way, someone who would rep someone off this bad might also be low and dishonest enough to sell bunk product, OR is the fourth person in an endless middle-man black market scheme and has to keep marking up what might have originally been an under-dosed product anyway.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
lol yea, I think that post was misread. It is from an online source, $112 for a 10 ml vial of test e 250 mg/ml. If I want to do 500 mg per week, at a 10 week cycle, thats 5000 mg, or 2 10 ml vials, 112 x 2 = 244. But in light of the advice it should be around 60-70 for the vial, I am going to keep looking, and also try to find a local source, but not sure thats gonna happen.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
lol yea, I think that post was misread. It is from an online source, $112 for a 10 ml vial of test e 250 mg/ml. If I want to do 500 mg per week, at a 10 week cycle, thats 5000 mg, or 2 10 ml vials, 112 x 2 = 244. But in light of the advice it should be around 60-70 for the vial, I am going to keep looking, and also try to find a local source, but not sure thats gonna happen.
that is still way too high for test e

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
that is still way too high for test e
Yeah... I won't give anything over/above very basic generic information so I don't get an infraction, but for 100g of Test-E, hypothetically one could only pay $150. So that is literally FORTY VIALS at 10ml/250mg per ml... or what 'could' be made into $2,400 even at a LOW cost of $60 per vial (NOT $110+!)