Beastdrol Dosing

DKZ

Awards
Hi AM,

I'm in day 8 of my beastdrol cycle and all is well. My question is regarding dosing the beast, I'm currently on 20mg a day, 10mg upon waking and 10mg before training. The problem with this is that, I am finding i am getting head aches every now and than. This is affecting my work, and an un wanted side effect. Don't get me wrong they aren't BAD and i have experienced no other side effects. So what i was thinking to take 20mg of beast before training after work (i train everyday) rather than spreading it out! Will this be just as affective as regular dosing? What does everyone think?

Cheers boys

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When are you getting the headaches? Usually this means higher blood pressure which tends to spike more in the hours after dosing, so taking 20mg all at once probably won't help. Are you running any support supps? Something with Hawthrorne berry in it will help blood pressure.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
run N2guard with it next time my friend. This will solve that problem

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi AM,

I'm in day 8 of my beastdrol cycle and all is well. My question is regarding dosing the beast, I'm currently on 20mg a day, 10mg upon waking and 10mg before training. The problem with this is that, I am finding i am getting head aches every now and than. This is affecting my work, and an un wanted side effect. Don't get me wrong they aren't BAD and i have experienced no other side effects. So what i was thinking to take 20mg of beast before training after work (i train everyday) rather than spreading it out! Will this be just as affective as regular dosing? What does everyone think?

Cheers boys
Yes, you should order some N2Guard ASAP. In the meantime go out to a drug store and get some Hawthorn berry, that should help you out until the N2Guard gets to you buddy.

Be sure to drink a lot of water ED (1-2 gallons)

DKZ

Awards
I'm running N2Guard, milk thistle, HCgenerate and saw palmetto on cycle and I'm drinking between 1-2 gallons...the reason i wanted take 20mg before training is because if it does cause a headache I will be at home and it won't effect my work...what do use recommend? Hawthorn Berry as an extra support sup or dosing the beast like I previously mentioned?

DKZ

Awards
By the way, upon rising I'm having 10mg at about 7am and by 2pm i may have a head ache

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should actually check your blood pressure during the headaches... if it's high you might be prone to it. Is this your first compound?

DKZ

Awards
yeah this is the first PH/steroid cycle ive ever run...i dont really have access to a blood pressure monitor but i will look into it if the headaches persist..so unreal, chocolate, barbell what do use guys think, should i change how im taking it? Maybe, just for tomorrow ill take 20mg an hour before i train legs, see how it effects me and ill keeps use posted?

curls

curls

Awards
On your day off from work you could try spreading the dosing out a bit so you do not have to worry about headaches at work. If you can not get a blood pressure monitor "which I would suggest since this is your health" you could take your pulse yourself.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah this is the first PH/steroid cycle ive ever run...i dont really have access to a blood pressure monitor but i will look into it if the headaches persist..so unreal, chocolate, barbell what do use guys think, should i change how im taking it? Maybe, just for tomorrow ill take 20mg an hour before i train legs, see how it effects me and ill keeps use posted?
20mg at once could make it worse, I usually split my doses AM & PM but you could give it a try, good to see you're running supports though.

You could always get some extra hawthorn i guess.

Did you used to get headaches previously?

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Beastdrol (and Superdrol in general) is a very carb hungry compound. I notice if I don't keep carb intake up I get very lethargic, but some pretty bad headaches. Definitely check out your blood pressure, but also when you start to get a headaches, try getting some carbs in. I like to try and get at least 50g or so in and that will a lot of times take care of it. Like everyone else said, keep water up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
headaches as an unwanted side effect of steroids. you might want to look at not using steroids if you dont like headaches.

but try what these guys are recomending first. me, I try to tough it out till my body adjust and they go away.

i've got some n2guard I just started taking yesterday d/t the already active headaches im getting from boladrol. it'll be my first time using a support supplement on cycle besides milk thistle.

DKZ

Awards
I've decided to take 10mg in the morning and 10mg in the afternoon. I will keep my carb in take up during this time to see if this makes a difference, I'll also try and drink 2 gallons of water....I'll keep use posted!....by the way I hardly ever got headaches before I started this cycle!

DKZ

Awards
Alrigt guys so here is the update...I upped my carb in take significatly whilst drinking 2 gallons of water a day and it has worked a treat. The headaches have stopped it seems and im loving the beast...thanks for the help guys!

I also want to mention, even though this is my first cycle and I can't really do a good comparison. My use of HCGenerate on cycle so far kept my libido going stronger than usual and testicular shrinkage is barely there.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrigt guys so here is the update...I upped my carb in take significatly whilst drinking 2 gallons of water a day and it has worked a treat. The headaches have stopped it seems and im loving the beast...thanks for the help guys!

I also want to mention, even though this is my first cycle and I can't really do a good comparison. My use of HCGenerate on cycle so far kept my libido going stronger than usual and testicular shrinkage is barely there.
Glad to hear the headaches have subsided bro. Def not going to help u in the weight room thats for sure.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Great news man. Glad that helped out.

Yea HCGenerate = one mean ass product. Nothing makes me horny like that f***in thing lol.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Awesome bro.

Glad you like the Beastdrol + HCGenerate ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also got crazy headaches from Beastdrol, it kept me running the product at 10mg's instead of upping it to 20 mg's......but what worked was, practically drowing yourself in water.....i was urinateing every 20 minutes....i also went crazy with anyone to relieve blood sure...hawthorne is good but other things will help, i've dappled with celery seed extract, grape seed, and garlic

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
without some pretty big increases in carbs I got brutal migraines from the superdrol clones

jarhead916

jarhead916

Awards
So N2Guard would be enough with Beast? Someone else recommended Grape Seed, Red Yeast Rice and CQ10??

DKZ

Awards
thanks guys....from my experiences, besides that short stint of headaches, i feel totally fine, N2Guard definitely working!...feeling like **** definitely effects your ability to lift hard, so your better off investing in some, probably end up saving you money anyways..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea can't put a price on your health when dealing with these compounds.

N2GUARD
2 gallons of water daily
10 caps of fish oil daily

My protocol works like a charm^

And for some people, gotta up the carbs as well.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Beast + HCGen is a great stack :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20