3 weeks of winny?

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
help me out just a little bit here guys or gals. i got 100 10mg tabs of winny commin in and did the math and it would be 2 weeks and six days if i dose at 50mg a day do you think this is plenty of time to get some gains? if not do you think 6 weeks on winny is safe? i dont. my second idea would be to run a cycle of bonavar for 2 weeks then fall right into the winny cycle.

all support is appreciated. i will also be taking Cycle assist during and a little after the cycle with nolvadex and was possible thinking throwing in a test booster in my PCT as well if needed. any thought suggest?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
help me out just a little bit here guys or gals. i got 100 10mg tabs of winny commin in and did the math and it would be 2 weeks and six days if i dose at 50mg a day do you think this is plenty of time to get some gains? if not do you think 6 weeks on winny is safe? i dont. my second idea would be to run a cycle of bonavar for 2 weeks then fall right into the winny cycle.

all support is appreciated. i will also be taking Cycle assist during and a little after the cycle with nolvadex and was possible thinking throwing in a test booster in my PCT as well if needed. any thought suggest?
3 weeks would be a waste. 6 weeks would be best. throw in some test prop and u got a pretty mild/decent cutting cycle.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
how bout the bonavar (anavar) winny bridge, thats a little more affordable heh would that be fine.?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
how bout the bonavar (anavar) winny bridge, thats a little more affordable heh would that be fine.?
um... how is var more affordable than test? and var needs to be run for 6 weeks at least also.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks of anavar is cheaper than 100 tabs of winny. so if i go 2 on ana. and 3 on winny.

ive read that a 2 week cycle on anavar would not be surprising if the subject gained 10lbs.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks of anavar is cheaper than 100 tabs of winny. so if i go 2 on ana. and 3 on winny.

ive read that a 2 week cycle on anavar would not be surprising if the subject gained 10lbs.
honestly, i don't know where you read your info, but u'll need to run var for longer than two weeks and at a higher dosage to gain ten pounds of of it. u can gain 10lbs in two weeks while using var, if you wanna eat like a ****ing slob. anavar just starts to being to show results at 2 week mark. this cycle is honestly, i'm sorry, but its complete crap. 2 mild orals, for a total of five weeks? might as well just give your supplier your money and not get any product.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
honestly, i don't know where you read your info, but u'll need to run var for longer than two weeks and at a higher dosage to gain ten pounds of of it. u can gain 10lbs in two weeks while using var, if you wanna eat like a ****ing slob. anavar just starts to being to show results at 2 week mark. this cycle is honestly, i'm sorry, but its complete crap. 2 mild orals, for a total of five weeks? might as well just give your supplier your money and not get any product.
Ten pounds in two weeks with anavar? Thats a LOTTT of chocolate cake!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
save ur money and run a cycle properly not half ass piecing it together

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ok ok ease up. just trying to figure this out. with your help. thanks ill just run a six week winny cycle.