2. Hardness
3. Pumps
4. Weight Loss
5. Body Comp
6. Sides

propho

Awards
  • Established
i only voted m5aa because i haven't tried m4ohn.. i use m5aa as a workout booster..40mgs.. heard lots of good things about m4ohn tho.. i do want to give that a try soon

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
M5aa could be very addictive for me..I gained strength, some size, and a lot of hardness and vascularity at 30mgs a day.Being a heavier androgen (mainly DHT), is a little scary though...I did not have any sides at all though.It kept me really agresive at the gym.Probably my favorite of all the Methyls, PHs.

I like Mohn too, but I am not sure I would compare the 2

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
btw, i said the jury was still out, and now it is in (with me) on both.

they are both excellent. i especially like m40hn for its elegance, it's lean gains/ability to spare muscle during dieting, and it REALLY promotes hunger with me (not the greatest thing while dieting, but...)

m5aa definitely puts you in the zone for workout and (for me) increases aggressiveness during workouts.

kind of different compounds.

i am going to try some 5aa cyp soon. interesting to compare to m5aa

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is plain 5aa even comparable to m5aa ,,,becuz i read they converted into 2 different compounds?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
well, ANY methyl has different properties than the non-methylated compound.

compare d-bol to its non-methylated counterpart. or methyltest to test, etc.

however, based on anecdotal reports, 5-aa cyp has some of the same effects as m-5aa did with me, and they are both DHT related drugs

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
compare d-bol to its non-methylated counterpart. or methyltest to test, etc.
What IS dbol's non-methylated counterpart? It isn't manufactured/used is it?

Benderzzz

Awards
equipose is not dbol
two different compunds
look it up

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
yeah, look it up yourself Benderzzz. i said dbol is METHYLATED equipoise.

read the thread. edumacate yourself.

Benderzzz

Awards
and then maybe you will convert into a human being
keep us posted:D

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
hey don't slag me for your lack of reading comprehension.

whinny once for yes, twice for no. equipoise must be working

propho

Awards
  • Established
i could be wrong but dbol is methandrostenolone while equipose is boldenone undecylenate .. so how is dbol a methylated equipose?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why not take both.
M4ohn /ed and M5AA hour before workouts?

This is something I've been considering for my next cycle.

Cutting cycle (6 weeks)

16mgs of M4ohn /ed
30mgs of M5aa pre workouts
1 week in add TriMax (Pyramid)
That's exactly what I'm gonna run, with the exception of the Trimax.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
i could be wrong but dbol is methandrostenolone while equipose is boldenone undecylenate .. so how is dbol a methylated equipose?
Dbol is methyl-boldenone without the undecyclenate ester.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
what about using ephedrine with the m5aa and m4ohn? would that be dangerous because i know the methyl causes a raise in BP

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
i've use ephedrine while on a methyl. I wasn't so much worried about my BP, but more so my prostate. I've used M-1t up to 50mg per day with not much of a problem in BP. I've been using M-1t again with ephedrine and I am showing all the signs of enlarged prostate. I will be discontinuing use of ephedrine as that has always given me problems

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Why not take both.
M4ohn /ed and M5AA hour before workouts?

This is something I've been considering for my next cycle.

Cutting cycle (6 weeks)

16mgs of M4ohn /ed
30mgs of M5aa pre workouts
1 week in add TriMax (Pyramid)
I'm considering the same thing, with a 2 on/ 2 off/ 2 on of Clen (and no Trimax).

/karp

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
From 1Fast (http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1200): "M4OHN is an active hormone, it does not require a conversion to a target hormone such as 4AD Cyp. It is a Nandrolone derivative however the 4-OH group added inhibits a conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or DHN (dihydronandrolone) making this a mildly androgenic and highly anabolic compound."

Does anyone know if the inhibition of converting to DHT applies only to M4OHN or would it affect other compounds in your system at the time? If so then it would seem counterproductive to use M5AA with M4OHN.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
From 1Fast (http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1200): "M4OHN is an active hormone, it does not require a conversion to a target hormone such as 4AD Cyp. It is a Nandrolone derivative however the 4-OH group added inhibits a conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or DHN (dihydronandrolone) making this a mildly androgenic and highly anabolic compound."

Does anyone know if the inhibition of converting to DHT applies only to M4OHN or would it affect other compounds in your system at the time? If so then it would seem counterproductive to use M5AA with M4OHN.
The 4-OH group inhibits the conversion of the molecule that has it. Thus, it inhibits the conversion of M4OHN, not other compounds.

/karp

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
i am going to try some 5aa cyp soon. interesting to compare to m5aa[/QUOTE]
Are you going to pin it?
BC

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
i've use ephedrine while on a methyl. I wasn't so much worried about my BP, but more so my prostate. I've used M-1t up to 50mg per day with not much of a problem in BP. I've been using M-1t again with ephedrine and I am showing all the signs of enlarged prostate. I will be discontinuing use of ephedrine as that has always given me problems
What were your liver values at 50mg a day?!?!?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been using M-1t again with ephedrine and I am showing all the signs of enlarged prostate. I will be discontinuing use of ephedrine as that has always given me problems
i'm having the same problem, but it started when i added the M1T as i always use ephedrine pre w/o. maybe the synergy makes it worse, but i know it's mainly M1T causing my enlarged prostate and it's associated problems.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
just so everyone doesnt go running M1T with ephedrine and/or synephrine - i had BP-related reaction to the simultaneous use of those compounds, and i still havent gotten my BP back to where it was. and i was only running 10mg/day.

supersoldier is right of course, about dbol and equipoise. where do you think the "bol" in dbol comes from?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I will be running these togehter sometime within the next couple of months, get back to you then!! :wave:

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Just a question but how do you know if you are having prostate problems?

Thanks

raylewis

Awards
just so everyone doesnt go running M1T with ephedrine and/or synephrine - i had BP-related reaction to the simultaneous use of those compounds, and i still havent gotten my BP back to where it was. and i was only running 10mg/day.

supersoldier is right of course, about dbol and equipoise. where do you think the "bol" in dbol comes from?
I ran the same combo and prior my bp was at 120 back in Sept. Took an M1T/Ephedra (during w/o days 3X's week) and today my bp was 140.

Anyway, I have some M5AA I picked up preban for cheap from 1fast. What other things are people stacking this product with or are most running as a cutter w/ Tri-Max?

Redeemer

Awards
Forgive me if I should have started a new post, I am new here. I'm not sure if this belongs in a new post, but it is related to M5AA. I was wondering what the final word is on MDHT. If M5AA converts to MDHT, why are so many people reporting no pre-workout boost from the Methyl rage and methyl jacked. Does M5AA possibly have any intrinsic action all it's own?

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Well MDHT and M5AA are usualy used as a hardenin agent, pre workout boost, and they say fat loss. MDHT is what M5AA converts to. Im on MDHT by itself right now and just get a bit irritable and agressive and my muscles are starting to get a bit "denser" feeling. Im takin almost the max dose a 75 mgs. I take 25 when i wake up and 50 Pre Workout. Im also takin ephedrine HCL..Mind you i get a better boost from the ephedrine/ ventilean combo then the Methyl-Rage im taking. It has dried me out though as i look more "dry" id say.

I was askin in another post if this was enough and does MDHT really help fat loss or if its just the water retention it gets rid of or somethin.

Hope this helps a bit and anyone wantin to chime in on my question is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I had great results on 20 mg day of M5AA. Lost fat, gained strength while on maintenance calories...got hard as hell....libido shut down around 3 weeks but came back in 3 weeks PCT. Also did a cut cycle of MOHN and didn't like it as a cutting aid as much...seemed to hold onto the fat more so than when on the M5. But, MOHN made me feel GREAT! Sleep was awesome, got a little more size while dieting too, but not the same rapid fat loss. Sides on M5 were poor quality sleep and little tenseness....but it was worth it. Can't wait to try it on a bulk cycle.

Vader

Awards
I hate to hijack a thread but I didn't want to waste space starting a new one. I was just curious if the people who mentioned possibly taking the M4OHN/M5AA stack have tried it yet?

I'm thinking of trying it myself soon. I was thinking of using M5AA at 20mgs preworkout and M4OHN at 16mgs daily divided in 4 doses. I'm hesitant to stack 2 methyls without hearing any feedback and/or opinions. The general assumption from feedback seems to be M4OHN is one of the "safer" or less harsh methyls. I haven't actually seen any blood work done on M5AA yet.

Here's what I'm considering. I workout first thing in the morning. I was thinking 20mgs of M5AA at 6:15-6:30 A.M.(30-45 minutes before my workout) and taking 4mgs of M4OHN at 10:30 A.M., 2:30 P.M., 6:30 P.M., and 10:30 P.M. This way I would never be taking both methyls at the same time just to play it "safe".

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive done a stack of MDHT (100mgs per), M4OHN (32mgs per) and M5aa at (60mg per). I think this is the stack if I remember correctly. Maybe it was only 60mgs also of MDHT. Search should bring it up pretty easily. Anyway I had great results for only a short two week cycle and I had no probs with liver values (from that cycle). I used Milk Thistle a thigh dosage throughout.

Mr.50

I hate to hijack a thread but I didn't want to waste space starting a new one. I was just curious if the people who mentioned possibly taking the M4OHN/M5AA stack have tried it yet?

I'm thinking of trying it myself soon. I was thinking of using M5AA at 20mgs preworkout and M4OHN at 16mgs daily divided in 4 doses. I'm hesitant to stack 2 methyls without hearing any feedback and/or opinions. The general assumption from feedback seems to be M4OHN is one of the "safer" or less harsh methyls. I haven't actually seen any blood work done on M5AA yet.

Here's what I'm considering. I workout first thing in the morning. I was thinking 20mgs of M5AA at 6:15-6:30 A.M.(30-45 minutes before my workout) and taking 4mgs of M4OHN at 10:30 A.M., 2:30 P.M., 6:30 P.M., and 10:30 P.M. This way I would never be taking both methyls at the same time just to play it "safe".

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
I would run them together, many people have done it and had great results. This is one of the times I heard its kinda ok to run two methyls.

And why vote if you have never used the other product?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RobInKuwait Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 13