M1T

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Exclamation M1T


    Anybody run M1T anymore? It just occurred to me how much people overlook it's power..


  2. Its illegal most everywhere and is hardly even available on the black market compared to things like dbol and anadrol etc...

    Its not been forgotten in the least by those that ran it, for both the positive and negative reasons.

    Also its prohormone version, alpha one, is still available if you know where to look but personally I don't know how it compares.

  3. i know of a supp store in ny that has est methyl xt for sale, is that a fair equivalent to m1t?
    •   
       


  4. Isnt m14,add the samething?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Also its prohormone version, alpha one, is still available if you know where to look but personally I don't know how it compares.
    Didn't you say you wanted to run that before?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    Isnt m14,add the samething?
    no m14 is a precursor to Dianabol and is not the same as M1T. They are worlds apart.

    17aa 1-testosterone ~ M1T

    Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    i know of a supp store in ny that has est methyl xt for sale, is that a fair equivalent to m1t?
    no that's a clone of M1A which is a precursor to M1T.

  7. Nevermind, i read it wrong. Compared to anadrol, i read its a great bulker but sides are just too harsh, possibly even worst than anadrol and dbol. And gains are gone right after. If i hav to choose between those,id take dbol, better chance of keeping gains

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    no m14 is a precursor to Dianabol and is not the same as M1T. They are worlds apart.

    17aa 1-testosterone ~ M1T



    no that's a clone of M1A which is a precursor to M1T.
    actually, m1t is just the 5a reduced version of dianabol.


    m1t is a good compound. but it needs to be stacked with some form of test in my opinion to make the most out of it.

  9. M1t is by far the worst aas EVER imo. I've run tren and all sorts of other ph's like superdrol, phera, etc and NOTHING is nearly as bad as M1T and the gains were much harder to keep for me and the PCT was absolutely hell and it put bags under my eyes and just generally ****ed me up. fealt like I was being poisoned the whole time. this was back when it first came out and so I ran 3 cycles of 3 different brands and all were the same. F that stuff!

  10. Hmmm? Is Iron Labs Methyl -1 Test the same as the original M1-T? I bought it before my heart attack and now I can't take it. Anybody want it?!?!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Hmmm? Is Iron Labs Methyl -1 Test the same as the original M1-T? I bought it before my heart attack and now I can't take it. Anybody want it?!?!!
    yeah i 'll take it. Free?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Hmmm? Is Iron Labs Methyl -1 Test the same as the original M1-T? I bought it before my heart attack and now I can't take it. Anybody want it?!?!!
    Don't mean to intrude, but what was the cause of your heart attack?

    You don't have to answer


  13. Genetics. I posted under the title"
    I had a heart attack, are you kidding me?"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    yeah i 'll take it. Free?
    I paid $70 for It so I guess that's what it's worth or I'll just keep it as a reminder of days gone bye.

  15. Just run dbol.
    Less sides.
    Feel good compound.
    Works for everyone (M1T doesnt, I have witnessed)
    Easier to recover from.
    Can be on longer and at higher doses.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    I paid $70 for It so I guess that's what it's worth or I'll just keep it as a reminder of days gone bye.
    dang, that suks, i paid 30 bucks for mine, but ordered directly from the uk. best vitamins I ever bought.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    dang, that suks, i paid 30 bucks for mine, but ordered directly from the uk. best vitamins I ever bought.
    lol!
    agreed.
    Eat Clean. Train Dirty.

  18. m1t works for everyone. i have never seen someone say they dont respond to it bro

  19. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    m1t works for everyone. i have never seen someone say they dont respond to it bro
    this is sig worthy

  20. boladiol is pretty bad ass, i think so far, im liking it more than m1t. & sd.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    dang, that suks, i paid 30 bucks for mine, but ordered directly from the uk. best vitamins I ever bought.
    You weren't worried about customs opening the package??

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    boladiol is pretty bad ass, i think so far, im liking it more than m1t. & sd.
    u mean boladrol??

  23. ANYTHING is better than M1T, I seriously don't know why anyone would take that when there is Mdrol, Phera, etc out there for cheaper is not illegal and less painful to take

  24. i have 2 bottles left and im honestly just considering them like my Nuclear bombs of my stash, i wont use them unless i need to, like if ive lost all hope and ive hit a prity big road block
    Eat Clean. Train Dirty.

  25. I have had a pot of m1t sat around for a couple of years and never used it based on all the bad reviews I have read. Its still on sale in the UK so i would guess not banned.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    u mean boladrol??
    you could say that since it's the only brand name with the compound boladiol in it for now.

    but I was just refering to the compound itself. but yea, I'm liking it more than m1t, so far.

    but even m1t for me is great the first week, so im trying to not get too happy.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    You weren't worried about customs opening the package??
    no. why would they care about vitamins when they got dope smugglers & bombs to worry about.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you could say that since it's the only brand name with the compound boladiol in it for now.

    but I was just refering to the compound itself. but yea, I'm liking it more than m1t, so far.

    but even m1t for me is great the first week, so im trying to not get too happy.
    damn, how are strength and weight gains on the bol compound compared to m1t? what dose u running it at?

  29. i'd say they are about equal so far. im only running the boladrol at 4mg e/d though.

    i should have an idea starting the end of week 2 and on how ruff the boladrol is.

    so far though, i've only felt the need to run minimal support supplementation, which reminds me, i need to take my 4 caps of n2guard. (rec daily dosing is 7).

    I do think im looking more bloated, but this is to be expected with my carb/creatine intake, as well as the converted form of boladiol (bolasterone) being able to convert into a potent estrogen.

    no itch nipps or anything though. (have formastanz on hand if needed) im trying to go as long as possible without any estrogen control, to get a feel of how bad it could get.

  30. I have m1t, what should I do with it?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    I have m1t, what should I do with it?
    Swallow it

  32. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Swallow it
    ok, I didn't like my insides anyway

    first cycle

    40mg of m1t
    4 weeks

  33. Quote Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    ok, I didn't like my insides anyway

    first cycle

    40mg of m1t
    4 weeks
    You don't need 40 mgs you can grow quite well on 20 IMO.

  34. But you still need to swallow it, so i stand by my first response..lol

  35. If you like you could send me the bottle and i can send you pictures everyday of me showing you how to swallow them..

  36. Seriously though do some research this sh1t is no joke..

  37. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Seriously though do some research this sh1t is no joke..
    was a joke dude, I just have it for no reason really

    I'm running test first cycle....

    but back on topic, is m1t like diamonds now?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    was a joke dude, I just have it for no reason really

    I'm running test first cycle....

    but back on topic, is m1t like diamonds now?
    I'd don't know if i would call it Diamonds,but it definately is effective.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    If you like you could send me the bottle and i can send you pictures everyday of me showing you how to swallow them..
    ^-- this was pretty funny to me. lol.

    he could also take it via rectum administration for maximum absorbtion. Would you still like him to send you the bottle so you can take pictures showing him how to do this too?


  40. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    ^-- this was pretty funny to me. lol.

    he could also take it via rectum administration for maximum absorbtion. Would you still like him to send you the bottle so you can take pictures showing him how to do this too?

    If the M1T Legit sure,he can do what he wants with the pictures.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in