Pre-mixed 1t/4ad storage question....
- 06-14-2004, 05:04 PM
- 06-14-2004, 05:14 PM
supposedly the 1-test lasts a while like a shelf life of 2 years or something i read on another board and the 4 ad is less, about half, before it drops something like 10 percent over that period of time, so its nothing crazy. some say that by freezing you may be able to prolong life even more, however dont quote me. lets see what others say. also, if you do a search there is tons of info on this i remember too. i had mine for about 8 months no freezing and it seems to be working just as good as the cycle befor it
- 06-14-2004, 05:39 PM
I know some guys keep their's in the refrigerator, but I've never bothered... I've got several bottles of 4derm stockpiled, and I'm just going to let them sit (until I use them). I think as long as you use them all within a year or two, it'll be fine.
06-14-2004, 05:59 PM
Excellent. Thanks guys.
I'll probably use my s1+ first.....and when that's gone, start mixing up the t-gel/powders I have. It's only enough for about 4-5 cycles or so, but hopefully there will be breakthroughs in "post ban" supps by then.
06-14-2004, 06:12 PM
I am freezing my premixed transdermals. The powder I have in vaccum sealed bags and in a cool dark place. May move those to the fridge though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By srx600 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 07-27-2009, 06:22 PM
- By Vinny in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2007, 04:53 PM
- By -2z- in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2004, 12:09 PM
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 08-28-2003, 11:56 AM
- By julius kelp in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2003, 08:46 PM