M4ohn dosing

bigsquid

Awards
What would be a good dose for me to run this at in a cutter, with ECA? I was thinking 12mg/day for 30 days? (Sledges stuff)
6'3"
19%
thanks

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
How severly will you be lowering your calories? the lower you go the higher the dose I would use, and at your weight I would start out atleast 14mgs per day.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Thats currently what I am using for a dose, but I am not using any ECA. I've only been on it about a week now, so I am still not sure if this is the right dose for me. I am 5'9" and 195lbs.

bigsquid

Awards
I'll be doing a CKD and dropping about 500 below maint. I guess. With 1hr on the treadmill at about 3-3.5 mph 4x a week. So, at 14mg how long do you recommend running it?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
6 weeks or until you are ready to be done cutting. What everyoen would want tothink of when cutting is cardio really does more for eating muscle, while burning some fat. Obvioulsy this is exactly what we dont want. So the more cardio you will do, and /or the more cals you drop the higher dose youll need to keep the muscle on since this isnt a very androgenic compound. I would say for dieting youll end up needing to be between 14-20mgs per day depending on how sever of a cut your are going for.

Its not a very toxic compound, so using it for 6-8weeks shouldnt be a problem.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've been running 20mg for 5 weeks. I would say that's a moderate dose for your size if running alone. I'd say you'll risk losing muscle lower than 20mg. I've had some mild gains at that dose stacked with a little 1-test, I'm around 220.

bigsquid

Awards
Thanks for the info. I better bust out the credit card then. Just one more question, what about a cycle like this:
wk1 & 2 - m4ohn @ 20mg
wk3 & 4 - m1t @ 10 - 20mg
wk5 & 6 - m4ohn @ 20mg
wk2-5 - 4ad dermal @ 400-600mg
with pct starting at wk6.
I know about how harsh m1t is and about running another methyl with it, so if you tell me I'm a noob and give me a bunch of these :rolleyes: :confused: I'll just go away quietly. But I thought that if the diet was worked right, then the first two wks could dry out alittle while maintaining strength before the m1t, and then the m4ohn at the end to help soidify the gains, and the 4ad for sides. Of course I realize that if you crap out your liver during wk9 none of that really matters ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd go higher than 12. I'm only 175 and have been running 15 mg ed for several weeks. That dose is has been sufficient for cutting but now I'm shifting into bulk mode and I'm having to stack it.

I'd save the M1T for the very end since it will shut you down severely.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
you could go with the M1T theory either way, end on it becuase it will shut you down, or use it in th ebeginig or middle in hopes that M4OHN will help with the transition to PCT.

I would go with atleast 14mgs M4OHN while dieting since you are uisng it alone, i woudl also add 100-200mgs r-ala before each meal.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
14mg's?? Aren't these in 4mg tabs? I haven't taken a look at them but can you break them easily? Where's the powder??

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Shold be going up tomorrow night, the tabs should break without a problem.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Lol I hate those commercials with those two douche bags saying brilliant over and over.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
EVerybody seems to be using M4OHN exclusivly for cutting, and my 8mg a day seems very low right now! Upping to 12 next week, hoping to gain a few lean pounds and maybe drop a little fat, eating slightly above maintenance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
UHCougar05 Anabolics 9