joint pain

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
week 5 of test e @ 500 mg/week. week 1-4 was 40mg dbol. i then went to halodrol since i had some left @ 100mg day. i noticed my joints are hurting a lot more since starting the hdrol stacked with test, especially my hands. ive been running adex .25mg day since im very estrogen prone. what do you think could be the cause? should i get off the hdrol and run test solo or drop my adex in half?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
are you talking anything like fish oils? That can help lubricate your joints.....but it does take a couple weeks. Also, could it be your ligaments or tendons instead of the actual joint? I've had terrible pain like that in my hands/elbow but it was from tendons. If you have begun to put on size kind of fast, the tendons grow a lot slower then anything else.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
yeah i do 5 grams fish oil and 10 grams flaxseed a day. its weird it doesnt hurt anywhere else than my hands. it really hurts when i have to do pulling exercises or when i have to hold the weight in my hands or while walking it to the rack. its like half the time too

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
that is really weird I have never had that problem and have no experience with hdrol. HOpefully someone else can point you in the right direction.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
try picking up some fish oil and taking about 6 to 7 caps a day.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fish oil 10g per day.

A-dex dosing .25 mg every other day (trust me, effective and may help you big time)

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
drop the hdrol. with the amount of strength u gained from dbol + test u do not need hdrol and further more hdrol is a hardener and very dry compound the last thing u want to do is dry out ur tendons ligaments and joints after putting on a ton of strength because obviously u will blow a tendon that way. U have a couple of options since adex also fights water retention. Drop the hdrol or drop the adex. My personal belief on this would be to drop the adex and hdrol at the same time, since the adex dropping immeidatily will casuse some added water rention within the same day and definately within the next day u should start to feel better. As the hdrol halflife drwindles down slowly add adex again if u really want to. Remember ur joints and tendons and ligaments need water to be strong so anything dry will cause them to begin to hurt because u are putting strain on them.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
drop the hdrol. with the amount of strength u gained from dbol + test u do not need hdrol and further more hdrol is a hardener and very dry compound the last thing u want to do is dry out ur tendons ligaments and joints after putting on a ton of strength because obviously u will blow a tendon that way. U have a couple of options since adex also fights water retention. Drop the hdrol or drop the adex. My personal belief on this would be to drop the adex and hdrol at the same time, since the adex dropping immeidatily will casuse some added water rention within the same day and definately within the next day u should start to feel better. As the hdrol halflife drwindles down slowly add adex again if u really want to. Remember ur joints and tendons and ligaments need water to be strong so anything dry will cause them to begin to hurt because u are putting strain on them.
I agree. I don't understand why others would advise that he start taking a-dex. Taking an AI with already dry joints will only serve to compound the problem.

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
fish oil and some joint support...there are many products for joints in the market

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
its started going away. i dropped the hdrol and it still hurt for a few days. i upped the adex and the pain has almost vanished. however i still get this weird feeling in my hands. like they always want to "fall asleep". everytime i hold the steering wheel while im driving, the vibration makes my hands fall asleep. ive read it could be a built up of pressure from water retention however i can tell im not holding onto water

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
its started going away. i dropped the hdrol and it still hurt for a few days. i upped the adex and the pain has almost vanished. however i still get this weird feeling in my hands. like they always want to "fall asleep". everytime i hold the steering wheel while im driving, the vibration makes my hands fall asleep. ive read it could be a built up of pressure from water retention however i can tell im not holding onto water
why are u upping the adex?
How much adex are u taking now?
Do u know how to accurately tell how much water ur retaining? cause a giant balloon face is more normal than hands falling asleep.

I hope u know what u are doing, upping a drug because u read somewhere that its water retention isnt a good idea.

And specifically why are u worried about water retention... it helps with strength.... isnt that part of what u want?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i upped the adex b/c my friend who has been doing aas for the past ten years recommended it after i gave him my symptoms. he too went through similar symptoms years ago. thats where i got the advice from. the adex went from .25 ED to .33 or 1/3 a tab.