Cutting Cycle Questions

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on a bulk and am trying to gather everything for my cut cycle that I will start beginning of spring. These are the compounds I was thinking.

Test Prop, Tren Ace, and Winny (injectable) Now my questions are as follows:

1.) Length of total cycle? I was thinking 10-12 weeks.
2.) When should I run each compound, the dosage of each, and how long to use Tren and Winny? I was thinking Test P the whole time at 100mg/eod, and split up the Tren and Winny 5 weeks a piece. Tren at 100mg/eod, but have no clue about Winny dosage. Have not found much info on the injectable dosages.
3.) Should I run the Winny and Tren at the same time with the Test or seperate them?
4.) I know this cycle would give me an elevated BP so what things should I take along with it to help that?

I have previous experience with Test E, Tren, EQ, and am currently on Test E and Beastdrol.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I've never been a fan of 10-12 week cycles, and 5 weeks of tren is too little.

Test 16.
Tren 12.
Winny last 6. 50mg ED is what I did. Some people get away with EOD. It's a pain to inject though.

tigerbunny

Awards
No need to inj winny just drink the solution. It plenty bioavailable oral.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4.) I know this cycle would give me an elevated BP so what things should I take along with it to help that?
Here is what a key word "blood pressure" search will find you:

Attachments

• 499.1 KB Views: 260
  • 516.9 KB Views: 271
Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I've never been a fan of 10-12 week cycles, and 5 weeks of tren is too little.

Test 16.
Tren 12.
Winny last 6. 50mg ED is what I did. Some people get away with EOD. It's a pain to inject though.
I thought since prop's half life was so short, running it 10-12 weeks was the normal. Also, your not suppose to run Tren for more then how many weeks? 8-10? I can't remember.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I thought since prop's half life was so short, running it 10-12 weeks was the normal. Also, your not suppose to run Tren for more then how many weeks? 8-10? I can't remember.
One thing I still don't understand is why people like prop over other esthers, or even a blend, during a cut. Considering its pretty much diet. Cutting cals is cutting cals, and test is test. It's just my lack of knowledge, I was always meaning to ask someone....

You can definitely run Tren for 12.

You can drink Winny, I've done it too. Just because I don't feel like injecting fire ED. If you plan on taking it orally then just buy orals. I've always had beter results taking Winny IM though. I also read an article they did on dogs in the past, and it was saying if you drink the winstrol it breaks down to about taking 35mg instead of the 50mg. It was some crazy 10 page article on the test between inj and oral.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
One thing I still don't understand is why people like prop over other esthers, or even a blend, during a cut. Considering its pretty much diet. Cutting cals is cutting cals, and test is test. It's just my lack of knowledge, I was always meaning to ask someone....

You can definitely run Tren for 12.

You can drink Winny, I've done it too. Just because I don't feel like injecting fire ED. If you plan on taking it orally then just buy orals. I've always had beter results taking Winny IM though. I also read an article they did on dogs in the past, and it was saying if you drink the winstrol it breaks down to about taking 35mg instead of the 50mg. It was some crazy 10 page article on the test between inj and oral.
Yea I knew injecting was the way to go, hence why I was planning on doing it. I can get oil based Winny so it doesn't hurt when pinned.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
run the test 10 weeks at 100mgs eod, run the tren week 3-10 (if it is ur first time no need to really go past 75mgs eod), and winny weeks 6-10. if u can get water based u can drink it, can't drink oil based. if u use the oral form, it will release more free test. inject winny 50mgs eod, oral form 50mgs everyday.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I agree with big on this he is 100% right.Take his advice,I was going the same thing you beat me to it.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
remember, u don't need to go high on doses when cutting. since you will be eating a clean diet (which i hope u r) calories will be cleaner and most likely less than normal. thus, our body does not need many compounds for them to work. if u seriously want to cut, adding clen/t3 in there will be great.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
run the test 10 weeks at 100mgs eod, run the tren week 3-10 (if it is ur first time no need to really go past 75mgs eod), and winny weeks 6-10. if u can get water based u can drink it, can't drink oil based. if u use the oral form, it will release more free test. inject winny 50mgs eod, oral form 50mgs everyday.
Thanks for the info, this was exactly what I was I wanting to know. I figured test p 100mg/week and tren 100mg/eod (I have ran it twice in the past at this dose). My major question was the dosage on the oil based winny and time frame of each.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
remember, u don't need to go high on doses when cutting. since you will be eating a clean diet (which i hope u r) calories will be cleaner and most likely less than normal. thus, our body does not need many compounds for them to work. if u seriously want to cut, adding clen/t3 in there will be great.
I was thinking of possibly running clen/t3 as well, I have ran clen a couple times with great results; but never T3. I will have to research T3 some more to see what the proper dosage would be for it. What weeks would you suggest adding these to the cycle?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ya before I came here I never heard of injecting winny EOD but it should work fine.
I did 50mg ED. I got shredded, but my joints were pulsing in pain. It was bad...

Still, I prefer taking winny tabs.
I heard the oil doesn't hurt. Haven't tried it though.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Ya before I came here I never heard of injecting winny EOD but it should work fine.
I did 50mg ED. I got shredded, but my joints were pulsing in pain. It was bad...

Still, I prefer taking winny tabs.
I heard the oil doesn't hurt. Haven't tried it though.
My problem with winny tabs is finding a reliable source. Tabs are so easy to fake it's ridiculous....I have a good source for oil...but never tried the tabs, I would assume it would all be good. But we all know how that goes. I have heard that winny does dry out your joints pretty bad, so I will have to figure out something to counter that as well.........

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of possibly running clen/t3 as well, I have ran clen a couple times with great results; but never T3. I will have to research T3 some more to see what the proper dosage would be for it. What weeks would you suggest adding these to the cycle?
should always run t3 with clen. id run t3 the entire cycle 50mgs everyday should be fine. this will also help with tren sides. clen id do like 100mcg every day cycling in 2 weeks at a time.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
should always run t3 with clen. id run t3 the entire cycle 50mgs everyday should be fine. this will also help with tren sides. clen id do like 100mcg every day cycling in 2 weeks at a time.
Yea, I usually run clen 3 weeks on, taking benadryl every day. Get up to about 150mcg of clen.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I usually run clen 3 weeks on, taking benadryl every day. Get up to about 150mcg of clen.
not on this cycle. 100mcg is fine. his blood pressure would be insane if he used 150

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
not on this cycle. 100mcg is fine. his blood pressure would be insane if he used 150
hahahha alright, guess I will keep it at 100mcg. During this time I will also be having a MMA fight or 2, so I will need to be able to pass a physical with my BP being checked hahaahahha. My last one I failed twice....dr almost didn't let me fight. I had to sit down for like 15 min. and just slowly breathe in and out and calm myself completely.....felt like I was trying to meditate. I always get so damn hyped up and crazy before a fight I think sometimes my heart may explode

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hahahha alright, guess I will keep it at 100mcg. During this time I will also be having a MMA fight or 2, so I will need to be able to pass a physical with my BP being checked hahaahahha. My last one I failed twice....dr almost didn't let me fight. I had to sit down for like 15 min. and just slowly breathe in and out and calm myself completely.....felt like I was trying to meditate. I always get so damn hyped up and crazy before a fight I think sometimes my heart may explode
fish oil and hawthorne berries, lots of water. mine is kept under control constantly. im usually 120/61.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
test wks 1-12
tren wks 1-8
winny wk 6-12

I would bulk the first 8wks and cut the last 4. The 2 wks you will be on all 3 compounds you should make good gains.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this 100% as well. I don't think running tren ace over 8 weeks is wise, massive sides! (for me anyway)
I ran a 12 week test enan/tren ace cycle with the tren weeks 3-10 for a total of 8 weeks and it was Awesome! I wouldn't have wanted to stay on the tren any longer though as the sides were getting too much to be worth it.

@CCV3 what's the longest you have ran tren ace?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
test wks 1-12
tren wks 1-8
winny wk 6-12

I would bulk the first 8wks and cut the last 4. The 2 wks you will be on all 3 compounds you should make good gains.
I'm bulking right now, went from about 180 to a little over 200 right now...got about 8-10 weeks left on the test...depends on my dosing....Hoping to get to 215 or so when it's all said in done. THen use this cut cycle to get to about 190 with around 8-10% bf......Shouldn't be too hard to do. Would like to stay around 8-10% bf so I can easily cut to 170 for my fights.....any lower and it would make it a lot more difficult.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Tren is going to kill your stamina. I would wait at least 4 weeks after my last shot before I got in the ring for competition.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
@CCV3 what's the longest you have ran tren ace?
I'm not a fan of short esters so the only oil I did with ace in it was Tren Depot by BD (150mg/ML). Ran it 300mg a week, split 2 shots. 8 weeks. It wasn't enough, or BD is under dosed.

I'm sitting on some right now (diff manufacturer), going to do 12. It's enanthate though.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Tren is going to kill your stamina. I would wait at least 4 weeks after my last shot before I got in the ring for competition.
I've done tren before...it didn't hurt my stanima that much...When I train my endurance is so high, that it didn't really matter. It's not like I couldn't go 3 rounds.....maybe couldn't go 5....but 3 is no problem on it for me.