what to take with a nolva PCT?

cvs766

Awards
i have a week or two left in a m-lmg/d-plex stack, gains have been great...i have nolvadex ready for a PCT but i've heard conflicting things on whether i should take something else with it.
would a natty test booster or cortisol blocker help during PCT? if so, which are the best? moneys not an issue but i couldnt care less about libido; if that's all that they'll help i'm not interested

the products i've been mostly looking into are Recycle, Inhibit-E, Formestane, and Suppress C if any of those have gotten you guys results. thanks in advance

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love formastane and think you will love it with the nolva in PCT..

I just bought me some forma stanzol today.
Found out about it today.
Probably the best formastane product on the market.

Dose at 40mg ED during PCT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
forma is good. i suggest doing two things here. Run your nolva till your done (along with PCT assist if u want)...once thats done, take Prime by USP labs along with a natty test booster like diesel test hardcore, testopro, something like that. u will see great results.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HCGenerates ingredient profile is superior to testopro's if you havent seen it R1.. I got a free bottle from JB yesterday.

And formastane is excellent..
Raises IGF
Decreases estrogen and SHBG..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HCGenerates ingredient profile is superior to testopro's if you havent seen it R1.. I got a free bottle from JB yesterday.

And formastane is excellent..
Raises IGF
Decreases estrogen and SHBG..
ya i dont doubt that. i just dont suggest products ive never taken before. so i wouldnt know, from personal experience. i always suggest Prime tho, because after a cycle, u tend to lose some strength and size u gained, and Prime makes ur strength go even higher

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
If you're on an actual SERM, nothing else will make a big enough difference to be worth buying. Nolva can hurt libido, so something for that, like a fenugreek product, would be good.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're on an actual SERM, nothing else will make a big enough difference to be worth buying. Nolva can hurt libido, so something for that, like a fenugreek product, would be good.
I used to think like you. But trust me PCT's can be made a ton better with OTC supplements.

I have seen guys jump off Orals into Test they have been shooting for 4 weeks and STILL lose mass.

So jumping off an oral onto just a SERM really isn't all it's cracked up to be.

SERM + OTC products < SERM

A SERM isn't going to keep your pumps in the gym... N.O products will. A SERM isn't going to fill your glycogen stores... Creatine + Nutrient partitioners will... A SERM isn't going to give you a mental edge in the gym... Pre-WO's will. A SERM isn't going to bring down your estrogen levels... Forma-Stanzol will... List goes on...

Many OTC supplements are very much worth the money on top of a SERM.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ I agree with CM. A serm alone isn't a great pct. I like to OVERKILL my pct with as much goodies as i can afford :D

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clomid

That is all

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clomid alone is ok..

When you add in an AI and certain test boosters, it can really change your PCT into something else, that doesnt feel like recover..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one of the best libido products i have taken has been sustain alpha. every morning is morning wood. havent had that since i was like 15