Super Freak!

jhayes34

Awards
Hi there, to start off, i am new to posting in these forums. I do use these forums and have been using these forums for a while for reference on different supplements and to see how other people did while taking the same things i have. I am 23 years old, 5'11" and 167lbs at 7.8% BF. I am very lean but i want to be 180lbs i have been trying to get to that weight for 6 months now and i have only gone up 3lbs. I have tried weight gainers, upping my caloric intake, and eliminating cardio from my routine and just lifting.

Ok so now for the reason i am posting in this area; I recently went to my local sport nutrition place (NOT GNC, i know better) and i got to talking to the store owner about test boosters and what they do i told him my problem and he told me that i should try one cycle. So i left the store without getting anything and have spent the past week researching everything i could find about PH, PCT, and SERM(s). I went back to the store now being well versed and educated on what i was looking for and picked the store owner's brain about PH for nearly 40 mins before leaving with a PH called Super Freak by Geared up Nutrition. I have never used a PH before in fact i have only put Whey protein and Multi's into my body, so understandably i am kinda freaked about using this. After trying to find any and all literature on Super Freak, i could not find any definite results or testimonials from anyone who has used it. Ok, i know im long winded, so my question is, i want to know if the PH and PCT, SERM setup i have will be enough and what am i missing from the Cycle.

Super Freak-
17-beta-hydroxy-2-alpha, 17-dimethyl-5-alpha-androstan-3-one azine (dymethazine) 25mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one (max LMG) 10mg
2a,17a Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol (Masterdrol) 10mg

my PCT is Novedex XT by Gaspari Nutrition-
6, 17-Keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol
3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene
3',5,7-trihydroxy-4'-methoxyflavone

With my cycle i am taking-
Milk thistle
KR-ALA
Saw Palmento
Celery Extract
grape seed extract
Fish oil, Flax oil, Borage oil, and Olive oil
and my multivitamin

And every single day i eat 4000 calories of lean chicken or turkey, fruits and veggies, and complex carbs. I get 1250 of my calories from a weight gaining protein shake that has 80g carbs and 60g protein. I drink a recovery shake after i work out that has 30g protein 2:1 carb to protein ratio.

Please tell me what you think, am i missing anything? And what kind of sides do you think i will get from the setup that i have?

Thankyou for your input!

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Uh oh not another one of these. I'm sorry bud I know it took you a while to post this but I wouldn't recommend taking "superfreak." It's got two dimethyl's in it. Did you already buy it? At least it's not 3 methyls..

jhayes34

Awards
Well that was the whole idea of posting here to get some opinions on everything im taking and if its good or bad.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well that was the whole idea of posting here to get some opinions on everything im taking and if its good or bad.
Alright, i'm not going to judge it. I'll help you step by step just hold on let me read through.

jhayes34

Awards
Thankyou, i appreciate any info i can get i am new to the whole PH thing, and this is probably something i will only do one time so i want to make sure i get it right without permanently damaging my body in the process.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi there, to start off, i am new to posting in these forums. I do use these forums and have been using these forums for a while for reference on different supplements and to see how other people did while taking the same things i have. I am 23 years old, 5'11" and 167lbs at 7.8% BF. I am very lean but i want to be 180lbs i have been trying to get to that weight for 6 months now and i have only gone up 3lbs. I have tried weight gainers, upping my caloric intake, and eliminating cardio from my routine and just lifting.

Ok so now for the reason i am posting in this area; I recently went to my local sport nutrition place (NOT GNC, i know better) and i got to talking to the store owner about test boosters and what they do i told him my problem and he told me that i should try one cycle. So i left the store without getting anything and have spent the past week researching everything i could find about PH, PCT, and SERM(s). I went back to the store now being well versed and educated on what i was looking for and picked the store owner's brain about PH for nearly 40 mins before leaving with a PH called Super Freak by Geared up Nutrition. I have never used a PH before in fact i have only put Whey protein and Multi's into my body, so understandably i am kinda freaked about using this. After trying to find any and all literature on Super Freak, i could not find any definite results or testimonials from anyone who has used it. Ok, i know im long winded, so my question is, i want to know if the PH and PCT, SERM setup i have will be enough and what am i missing from the Cycle.

Super Freak-
17-beta-hydroxy-2-alpha, 17-dimethyl-5-alpha-androstan-3-one azine (dymethazine) 25mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one (max LMG) 10mg
2a,17a Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol (Masterdrol) 10mg

my PCT is Novedex XT by Gaspari Nutrition-
6, 17-Keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol
3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene
3',5,7-trihydroxy-4'-methoxyflavone

With my cycle i am taking-
Milk thistle
KR-ALA
Saw Palmento
Celery Extract
grape seed extract
Fish oil, Flax oil, Borage oil, and Olive oil
and my multivitamin

And every single day i eat 4000 calories of lean chicken or turkey, fruits and veggies, and complex carbs. I get 1250 of my calories from a weight gaining protein shake that has 80g carbs and 60g protein. I drink a recovery shake after i work out that has 30g protein 2:1 carb to protein ratio.

Please tell me what you think, am i missing anything? And what kind of sides do you think i will get from the setup that i have?

Thankyou for your input!
Ok well first of all you're of age so that's good. Check
Your supports look good. Check
Diet? Check

OK now onto the things that need fixing..

First, where is the SERM? I don't see it..are you using Nolva? <-don't use that, use Clomid.
Second, ONLY USE TWO CAPS MAXIMUM---I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH--the Dymethazine already looks way overdosed and the M-LMG looks underdosed. Start out using 1 cap the first week and then bump up to 2.
Third, run this cycle a MAXIMUM of 4 weeks. I recommend 3 because this will be extremely side-effect friendly.
Fourth, make sure you run supports ALL THE WAY THROUGH and make sure you have a SERM.
Fifth, Use something with the Novedex xt like a test booster; if you don't have one, buy one.

Your dosing and PCT should look like this:

On cycle: 1 pill for first week of SF, then 2 for the remainder of the cycle
PCT: Clomid 150/100/100/50,// Novedex: 3-4 caps a day for 4 weeks.// Test booster:______

I would tell you not to use this as a first ph but I know you want help and will probably run it anyway so I'm helping you out :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Products like these are bad for the PH industry as a whole, triple oral steroid stacks are just not necessary...

You've got 3 steroids in there. The first one is dimethazine which is two superdrol molecules bridged together, the 2nd one is max LMG, and the third is more superdrol. The combination is pretty retarded since the Max LMG is underdosed and dimeth is overdosed so basically what you've got is dymethazine stacked with superdrol

it's NOT an ideal first cycle

frankly I am amazed that they are selling this stuff. And pretty appalled that they are selling it to the first guy who walks in the store asking about test boosters. Test boosters? NO BRAH TRY THIS STUFF OUT SUPER FREAK IT'S GOT 3 STEROIDS IN IT WILL GET U STACKED JACKED N JUICED IN NO TIME! NO SIDE EFFECTS BRO.

If you do run this, take the advice posted above and do NOT exceed 2 caps, do not exceed 4 weeks, and run a real PCT. Novedex XT is an AI, it's a good component of a PCT but it's not good enough to be the primary component of a PCT. Lot of people using AI's as their entire PCT back in the day got rebound gyno from the messed up estrogen levels.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Products like these are bad for the PH industry as a whole, triple oral steroid stacks are just not necessary...

You've got 3 steroids in there. The first one is dimethazine which is two superdrol molecules bridged together, the 2nd one is max LMG, and the third is more superdrol. The combination is pretty retarded since the Max LMG is underdosed so basically what you've got is dymethazine stacked with superdrol

it's NOT an ideal first cycle

frankly I am amazed that they are selling this stuff. And pretty appalled that they are selling it to the first guy who walks in the store asking about test boosters. Test boosters? NO BRAH TRY THIS STUFF OUT SUPER FREAK IT'S GOT 3 STEROIDS IN IT WILL GET U STACKED JACKED N JUICED IN NO TIME! NO SIDE EFFECTS BRO.
I know you are certainly correct. I just know what position this guy is in right now and some people don't like buying supplements online. He's done some research but I would never recommend this to anyone especially as a first cycle. It's too powerfull and too toxic.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my main problem with this, outside of how irresponsible it is to push steroids on people asking for test boosters, is how poorly the stacked products are always formulated. If you want SD and max LMG, well that's a hell of a lot of shutdown but could still be a decent cycle, you'd make it 10mg SD and 30mg of max LMG per cap and you'd take 2 a day. Instead they have max lmg and SD at a 1:1 ratio, which is pretty retarded ratio for a methyl and a nonmethyl, and then the dimeth is too high...
The ENTIRE POINT of stacking is to hit the sweet spot on multiple compounds without reaching the point of side effects on either, but when they are formulated with such stupid ratios, this idea goes completely out the window, and you'll get sides from the dimeth before you even get enough max LMG in you for it to really work.

and this bothers me so much because there is no excuse for ****ing the ratios up this hard. The people making these products are literally too ignorant/stupid to know any better and obviously don't care about the users health
/rant

jhayes34

Awards
I appreciate all the input so far, and I am glad that i asked these questions and got good answers so far. Ok so from everything you said i should not be taking this, i am 2 days into my cycle should i stop? If i did stop would i have any side effects? Where might i be able to find clomid online? and as far as test boosters what is the primary ingredient that i would want to look for, would DHEA be a test booster? I should have posted here before i started my cycle to make sure everything looked good because if you had told me to not take it i would not have. Also i plan on this PH cycle being a one time thing as i previously stated, so after my PCT cycle will i need to keep using a test booster or will i eventually be able to stop taking it after my test levels return to normal. Also i plan on going to the doctor after both the PH cycle and PCT cycle and getting my endocrine levels checked out just to make sure nothing is to messed up. I just have to find the guts to tell him why i want the blood test first lol.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stop the cycle immediately IMO. Google research chemicals clomid and buy some a research site. IT's legal to buy just not ingest, once you get it in the mail than it's up to you weather you wanna risk the cycle. If you keep going and hope you get your clomid or nolva in time if there's a problem a d you have to bail off cycle due to many reasons such as horrible sides from such a stupidly harsh steroid, if it's not arrived you will be royally screwed.

Also it you have been only able to gain 3 lbs in 6 months than something is clearly wrong with your training and nutrition. A new person, especially a underweight guy like you can easily gain 20lbs in the first year if done properly. So a steroid cycle will not change very much, you may grow a couple lbs of muscle and get alot of glyocgen wreight which will be gone fast, and most of the steroid gains may be gone as well after cycle due to you not having your workout program down.
if your working out hard, you must need to eat more. Find ways to keep increasif cals till weight starts to go up.

Finally the steroid is way too strong to Strart with! An unneeded amount of potential damage may be done by something like this. You should go back to that sales guy and punch him in the face for having no sense of dignity or morals! Him reccomending steroids to people like that, he is causing untold amounts of damage out there in your community. I hate people like that, and yes it happened to me in my 2nd month of weight training. Wasn't even looking for a test booster but te guy sold it too me as a test booster and said it'd help alot. Wish I could ring his next now.

jhayes34

Awards
Stop the cycle immediately IMO. Google research chemicals clomid and buy some a research site. IT's legal to buy just not ingest, once you get it in the mail than it's up to you weather you wanna risk the cycle. If you keep going and hope you get your clomid or nolva in time if there's a problem a d you have to bail off cycle due to many reasons such as horrible sides from such a stupidly harsh steroid, if it's not arrived you will be royally screwed.

Also it you have been only able to gain 3 lbs in 6 months than something is clearly wrong with your training and nutrition. A new person, especially a underweight guy like you can easily gain 20lbs in the first year if done properly. So a steroid cycle will not change very much, you may grow a couple lbs of muscle and get alot of glyocgen wreight which will be gone fast, and most of the steroid gains may be gone as well after cycle due to you not having your workout program down.
if your working out hard, you must need to eat more. Find ways to keep increasif cals till weight starts to go up.

Finally the steroid is way too strong to Strart with! An unneeded amount of potential damage may be done by something like this. You should go back to that sales guy and punch him in the face for having no sense of dignity or morals! Him reccomending steroids to people like that, he is causing untold amounts of damage out there in your community. I hate people like that, and yes it happened to me in my 2nd month of weight training. Wasn't even looking for a test booster but te guy sold it too me as a test booster and said it'd help alot. Wish I could ring his next now.
So stoping the cycle now will not have any potential side effects? Should i take my AI just to be safe? And as for the weight gain, i work out 4 days a week and run 3 days a week alternating the days i run with the days i lift. When i started my fitness lifestyle i was 22 (so last year), before that i had never touched a barbell or ever stepped in a gym. I was 180lbs and 20% BF after 4 months of just cardio i got down to 155lbs with 9%BF since then i have gained 13lbs of muscle and even further reduced my BF. So from a whey protein point of view i feel like i did well. Its just right now i have hit a plateau where muscle is not being gained or lost i will take your advice though and further increase my caloric intake.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
being just 2 days in you should be able to stop and have no problems at all but you could dose the ai for a little bit to feel better.

a couple things to consider

1)going to the doctor and getting bloodwork done and getting really bad results is bad because (I believe) this goes on your medical record and makes you look bad to insurance companies
2)This was going to be your one and only cycle... lol a lot of people have said that
3) You are going to want a really solid PCT with a SERM before you attempt to run this product or any other similarly harsh PH

Basically I have seen way too many guys mess themselves up with really harsh designer steroids and poor PCTs because some douchebag at the supp store sold it to them and on AM we try to stop this from happening. On other forums you might find guys telling you to take 3 caps a day and good luck!

jhayes34

Awards
being just 2 days in you should be able to stop and have no problems at all but you could dose the ai for a little bit to feel better.

a couple things to consider

1)going to the doctor and getting bloodwork done and getting really bad results is bad because (I believe) this goes on your medical record and makes you look bad to insurance companies
2)This was going to be your one and only cycle... lol a lot of people have said that
3) You are going to want a really solid PCT with a SERM before you attempt to run this product or any other similarly harsh PH

Ok, so i stopped the cycle and am not going to continue it. I did however order clomid.

What would be a good PH for my first cycle that would give me good gains and still keep me pretty lean and cut. Also what PH would go best with the PCT i have setup, which now includes my cycle supports, Tribulus, Novedex XT, and Liquid Clomid.

Basically I have seen way too many guys mess themselves up with really harsh designer steroids and poor PCTs because some douchebag at the supp store sold it to them and on AM we try to stop this from happening. On other forums you might find guys telling you to take 3 caps a day and good luck!
And that is why i came here and posted all the information about my cycle to get some opinions seeing as how i have never done this before. And i am glad i did, I have used these forums quite a bit for other nutritional information but i had just never posted here.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
edit out where you got the liquid clomid.

The top choices for a first cycle are Epi or Halodrol. I would recommend 6 weeks of halodrol or 4-5 weeks of epi, going at a moderate-low dose and increasing slowly but steadily as you assess tolerance.

As for PCT the way I run clomid is like 150mg the first day, 100mg the next 3 days, 75mg the next 4 days, 50mg for 3 weeks after that. Some people are not fans of clomid because it makes them emotional, and that's caused by high estrogen i think... so the AI in there should help with that... the high estrogen is simply from high test levels because clomid WORKS so well. Anyway i think the lcomid stacked with your trib and a low dose of the novedex xt everynight will work... I would also taper the novedex slowly down to 0.

i'm glad you started posting here, its the right thing to do

jhayes34

Awards
Ok, sorry, it has been edited.

I will look for halodrol online and try it, and i will throw the super freak away. Thankyou for all the help and getting me on track i do appreciate it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would never throw anabolics away... (lol) but it's a good idea to not use it now.

tacoreaper

Awards
Ok, sorry, it has been edited.

I will look for halodrol online and try it, and i will throw the super freak away. Thankyou for all the help and getting me on track i do appreciate it.
Kudos to you for listening to some very smart and experienced people on this forum. Hdrol will definately be more up your ally and should yield some nice results for you.

jhayes34

Awards
Kudos to you for listening to some very smart and experienced people on this forum. Hdrol will definately be more up your ally and should yield some nice results for you.
Fitness and Nutrition is about reading labels and watching everything you put into your body this is no exception. I just want to thank everyone for the great advice, without it i could have been along ways up **** creek without a paddle lol.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shot don't sell it give it to me. Haha =]
I'd run I but it'd be a rough ride no doubt. Good call on switching to halo, look at epi also.

Btw check you pm bro =]

jhayes34

Awards
I think after all that has happened, i am now kinda freaked out about PH's. I think at this point I am going to use my novedex xt and the tribulus I got. I am going to new york for 5 days over thanksgiving and I don't want to be going through a PCT cycle while traveling. I will not be able to start a cycle until the beginning of next year because I will be doing some traveling in December too. So for now I will save the halodrol-50 and clomid and look forward to it as a new years goal. I will also spend the time until then to research. I do have a question though if I use just the tribulus and novedex will I get decent results? And will I need to do any kind of weaning off of it? Also, is tribulus safe to take all the time or do I need to cycle?

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
good take your time and cover your bases and should be good. Most people who do this right don't have problems, but its like everthing else safety first.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
just get a bottle of m-drol, cycle assist, cortisol control and some serm..have a good diet with lots of protien.. m-drol is awesome you only have to do 3 week cycles at 20/20/20.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
dont forget alot of clean water at least a gallon a day. Plus try your best not to drink. But u must likely know this already

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
dont forget alot of clean water at least a gallon a day. Plus try your best not to drink. But u must likely know this already
that was the hardest part was not to drink..you can have a few but thats it.. best not to drink at all though when your on cycle for best results.

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
Holy $hiiiiiiit man.......

3 oral steroids at the same time???
d-zine is methyled
m-drol is DI-methyled
theese 2 strong compounds + m-lmg ????

Man, your liver i'll hate you.

lebronshawn

Awards
question i know i shouldnt of taken superfreak but i just took it for about 20 days cuz some bodybuilder guy and a nutrition store called whole sale nutrition said it would help me bulk up fast. so i stopped taken it cuz i would get headaches and pains in my chest so i stopped. and another thing im 19 years old. what is the long term side effect? i have gotten alot stronger but idk what my body is doing?? i still work out i just dont take that SF anymore i just take 1MR and Protien.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
question i know i shouldnt of taken superfreak but i just took it for about 20 days cuz some bodybuilder guy and a nutrition store called whole sale nutrition said it would help me bulk up fast. so i stopped taken it cuz i would get headaches and pains in my chest so i stopped. and another thing im 19 years old. what is the long term side effect? i have gotten alot stronger but idk what my body is doing?? i still work out i just dont take that SF anymore i just take 1MR and Protien.
You were taking steroids bro. This is not a "supplement" And it's also a harsh ass combo of roids too. At 19 years old you really need to stay away from this stuff. But it's not your fault you went into this blind cause of a supp store employee trying to push products and not caring about ppls health. It's sad to hear about this. And if you were on for 20 days it's quite a possibility that you're shutdown, so i'm hoping you followed this up with a PCT?

cbuffman

Awards
no i didnt whats a PCT?
lol, are you joking around bro...? I know reading a pain in the butt, but this entire thread talked about PCT alot, knowledge is power bro. Post Cycle Therapy, type it into any search engine and read about it or wiki it. 19 years is super young to run this stuff dude, no joke. At that age you should still be relying on your bodies production of natural testosterone. Stick with some protein, BCAAs, glutamine, & prework out drink.

cbuffman

Awards
I got a clomid & tamoxifen PCT mixture, **** worked great after my cycle if you can get ahold of that...Anybody posting on this ad. personally try superfreak, or are they just going from what they heard and other forums? I'm thinking about picking some up.

lebronshawn

Awards
ok what if i dont take that PCT and just stick to pre work out drinks such as 1MR and no explode and protein and working out 5 or 6 days a week. cuz thats what ive been doing since i stop taking that superfreak. i stopped taking that stuff 2 or 3 weeks ago

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
damn i never even heard of this "ph stack." which brand makes this? and is it discontinued or still being produced?

cbuffman

Awards
Gotta do your research before hand man, with every drug theres side effects... everthing has to have the first pass effect that passes through your liver for absorption, some stuff as potent as superfreak is harsh on your liver...you need your liver if you plan on staying alive for the next 70 years of your life. Your body naturally produces test, if you exceed level it triggers messengers in your head saying "hey your getting alot of testosterone...looks like we'll just stop your body from producing it on your own..." then once you cut your body off from the extra test then what? your body already stopped producing it on its own, where pct comes into play, im not going to get into detail about that, you can do your own research on that. Thats my physiology lecture in the simplest form possible, the so what? Do your research if you plan on continuing to do supplments or roids.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
ouch lebron, this thread makes me want to punch your PH mentor in the face. You need to research some prohormone information, and I think you will come to the conclusion that PCT is a smart decision. Whats done is done. You need to think about your future. It would be nice for you to get some bloodwork to see exactly where your body is at. Then, assess what is the minimal amount of sups back to as normal as possible, do that. Perhaps make a thread with your blood results and ask for recommendations. Then, go natural for sometime.

Thats my recommendation.

lol, I just realized this thread is a month old. F it.

Last edited:

Gavin9

Awards
don't understand the dosage at all. This ph is stupid, underdose and overdose of different compounds in the same pill.....

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LMAO!! Went into Xtreme Nutrition today for a shake & saw this one.. $99.00!!!!!!!!! WTF!!??? If was on a shelf that had a sign above that read: You must be at least 18 years old to purchase these products...

The guy behind the counter said it's their top seller & I asked him about PCT. He was like, What??? OMFG, where do they get these people???

That's the reason good supps get banned.. Bonehead manufacturers & bonehead sales associates who don't have a f'ing clue..

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
LMAO!! Went into Xtreme Nutrition today for a shake & saw this one.. $99.00!!!!!!!!! WTF!!??? If was on a shelf that had a sign above that read: You must be at least 18 years old to purchase these products...

The guy behind the counter said it's their top seller & I asked him about PCT. He was like, What??? OMFG, where do they get these people???

That's the reason good supps get banned.. Bonehead manufacturers & bonehead sales associates who don't have a f'ing clue..

Lol, not only is the price ridiculous, but the combination of compounds in there is completely messed up. LMFAO @ PCT part

StevenRosales

Awards
Damn I just start going to the gym 1 week ago and I meet these guy at the gym and told me about these anabolic Super Freak but first I just start.. Second I only weight 121 LB third Im just drinking these protein supplement called WHEY... And I was considering take these pills because I wanna get muscle fast but I dont really have any completely idea how these work.. How can I start then? Or take to increase muscle fast without big ass aide effects?