1st Cycle TestE/Dbol/Hcg/Nolva/adex

ShadyB

Awards
Whats up gentlemen? I've been doing some research on a cycle to start with, I've read some great articles here from some people that definitely sound like they know what their talking about, kudos. A close friend of mine told me to use TestE/Dbol/Deca, and swears by it for my first time. I've taken it upon myself to get educated about it and all signs point to no deca for first timers. I can live with that. I've heard TestE is great alone but I'm going to throw in Dbol for a little jumpstart. I just turned 25, I'm sitting around 173-175 right now at about 5'8. Not sure on body fat, never got it tested. I'm lean for the most part with a lil gut, should be gone when i start doing more cardio(leg days have been killing me). Here is my proposed cycle, please feel free to add what you see is missing or wrong.

Cycle
Test E: Week 1-12 500mg/wk 250mg/M 250mg/Th
Dbol : Week 1-4 30mg/ed Will bump up to 40mg if everything is good
HCG : Week 3-12 500iu/wk 250iu/M 250iu/Th
PCT
Nolva : Week 15-19 40/20/20/20

I have Arimidex on hand and will take E3d in cases of sever bloat gyno on cycle. A close friend said just to use Nolva on cycle if sides occur and go to the Arimidex if it doesn't work. My diet is good and will be much more strict when on cycle. Shooting for 250-300g protein. Well let me know what you guys think, thanks for the help!:240:

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good cycle, you look new and your name is Shady, which devision of DEA do you work for ?

;p jk good luck

ShadyB

Awards
hahaha, naw **** the DEA :) Don't worry about the name, not trying to hold any truth to my true identity! haha. Well thanks, is it cool to use the hcg same day as my testE shots?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the plan looks pretty good, might want to stack an OTC test booster in with the nolva for your PCT. And it's fine to shoot hCG and test on the same days.

ShadyB

Awards
the plan looks pretty good, might want to stack an OTC test booster in with the nolva for your PCT. And it's fine to shoot hCG and test on the same days.
For sure thanks. Good to hear that the cycle is good and I'm ready for my 1st post lol. I workout very had and follow a good diet and took a nutrition class in college. I know the best steak around is gonna have the most fat and all the other sad facts. Even with my approach I'm still not as big as I want to be. My biceps look like big blocks of arm, not round and defined muscle, and that that pisses me off. I have great form and go very slow and concentrate on the bicep on the negative rep. Can't wait to take this to the next level!!! :swordfight:

What test booster would ya recommend?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was gonna say HCGenerate but it's been out of stock... too much demand ><.

As for biceps, man its mostly genetics. My bicep peaks are pretty flat, and to make it worse my arms are far from symmetrical. Over time though you'll develop size, shape and muscle maturity and that'll really add to the look.

ShadyB

Awards
Week 1.5 in cycle!! I'm going to start a log tomorrow, possibly with pictures.

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
good cycle. i would add some aromataze inibitor like Aromasin (we have Aromasin here in Brazil) during the cycle.....500mg of tst week is a good dosage

ShadyB

Awards
I'm going on week 3 with no side effects. I'm definitly gaining weight and getting stronger... No doubt it would be water weight. One would only take adex if they were experiencing sides correct? Also, how would you know if you're encountering gyno? I'm not sore or anything of that nature, but I've had gyno from puberty, so if they get bigger, I already know they're big to begin with, so I might not realize it happening so fast you know? They seem to be the same size, they just cant erect. lol they are like always warm. Thanks! :bigok:

kyran

Awards
pain, feeling itchy, or lactation at the nips are all signs to consider when dealing with gyno. For me its the pain that comes first, once they are sensitive to the touch, I start up the AI or SERM.

ShadyB

Awards
Whats up fellas, checkin back in. I'm 2.5 weeks in, strength climbing along with weight :). I've started to experience some sides, just wanna see what you guys think. My face has started to become oily as **** last week, it doesn't seem as bad lately. Also starting maybe a day or two ago, the top of my left nipple is getting sore. The sensation is also just above the nipple, not in the middle or anything. Anyways, I have nolvadex and the adex, should i start with the nolvadex or go straight to adex? Everything else seems to be in order, thanks!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
looking good bro. Personally I run post cycle support and sustain alpha during pct to get going again and lean xtreme for cortisol control. I also use creatine during pct to keep pumps strong and.... if i think of anything else ill come back and add it - good luck, happy cycling.

ShadyB

Awards
looking good bro. Personally I run post cycle support and sustain alpha during pct to get going again and lean xtreme for cortisol control. I also use creatine during pct to keep pumps strong and.... if i think of anything else ill come back and add it - good luck, happy cycling.
Cool thanks, would that be for a test/e and dbol cycle only? Also.. when would you consider gyno symptoms to actually be symptoms? As I said earlier, I'm feeling a slight soreness just above my left nipple, not the actual nipple. Also... I feel a slight bump where the soreness is, it's starting to worry me the more i examine it. Should I continue till i feel more of a sensitivity? I know its better not to run a SERM or AI while on cycle, so if I don't need it as of yet great, but if this gyno onset i will def take immediately. Also how would you dose the nolva if I do start on cycle? I suppose ill try nolva first, then the adex if that doesn't work out. What do you think?:bigeyes:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks, would that be for a test/e and dbol cycle only? Also.. when would you consider gyno symptoms to actually be symptoms? As I said earlier, I'm feeling a slight soreness just above my left nipple, not the actual nipple. Also... I feel a slight bump where the soreness is, it's starting to worry me the more i examine it. Should I continue till i feel more of a sensitivity? I know its better not to run a SERM or AI while on cycle, so if I don't need it as of yet great, but if this gyno onset i will def take immediately. Also how would you dose the nolva if I do start on cycle? I suppose ill try nolva first, then the adex if that doesn't work out. What do you think?:bigeyes:
umm not necessarily for test/e and dbol cycles only but that happens to be my go-to cycle, usually with dbol for the kick and thinking of sdrol for the last 4 weeks.

As far as gyno symptoms, if you feel itchiness, soreness, sensitivity, etc. i would get on an AI or a SERM. The reason why its "better" to not run a serm/ai isnt that its actually better - u just don't want depleted estrogen because estrogen helps grow tissue just like estrogen. But if estro is high then u shld address it. I recommend an AI over a SERM and i'd titrate onto it, meaning start low and gradually increase the dose. Adex, start at 0.25 EOD, then 0.25mg ED, then 0.5mg ED. Nolva is another way to go and 10mg ED should do fine.

ShadyB

Awards
Ok, I've started taking .25mg adex eod. Going to take my 2nd .25 today... within how long generally do sides start to diminish? I'm starting to bloat up where my family is noticing lol. That doesn't really bother me, but i still feel the tenderness above my left nipple. Again, I know I only took one .25 so far but I'm just curious in case I need to up it to .5 anytime soon. Thank you!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
3-5 days you should notice a change. You can also take a full 1mg to jump start it and then 0.25 ED after that till symptoms disappear. Then if 0.25 ED is yielding no symptoms drop to 0.25 EOD after 3-5 days symptom free. Its a balancing act. Just titrate up and down till u find the sweet spot.

ShadyB

Awards
Thanks Chemist. Started taking .25 ed and it seems to be getting less sore. On a sidenote, my bloat has reduced too. When i was with family over the holidays everyone said i was huge lol. Starting to get accusations as well.... barely at the end of week 3. Today, 1st day of week 4, I felt pretty beastly on chest. I was lifting as much as the other juice heads twice my size.. lmao. Honestly, being strong lifting that heavy ass weight is my bread n butter, I love lifting.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In. I'll be starting my first sometime early next year so I'll be following along and hopefully learning from this.

Good luck man!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chemist. Started taking .25 ed and it seems to be getting less sore. On a sidenote, my bloat has reduced too. When i was with family over the holidays everyone said i was huge lol. Starting to get accusations as well.... barely at the end of week 3. Today, 1st day of week 4, I felt pretty beastly on chest. I was lifting as much as the other juice heads twice my size.. lmao. Honestly, being strong lifting that heavy ass weight is my bread n butter, I love lifting.
good to hear bro - keep it up

looseheadtank

Awards
I am going to be doing this cycle with equi during this summer. Keep up the log, im really interested in your results. Also, with the HCG, I have heard that you should not take it more than 6 weeks at a time do to desensitization of the leydig cells. Is this true?

ShadyB

Awards
What's up fellas, checkin up again on my cycle. Well.... things have been going good so far but, I'm starting to drop weight for some reason. My diet has been very consistent, majority of my meals are steamed chicken with varied veggies. I think I need to bump up the food a bit more, but it's hard with full time school (3 classes with no breaks in between). My water intake is roughly 1.5 gallons a day. Going on week 6, I'm thinking the test has kicked in. I do miss the dbol's ridiculous strength tho, that **** was fun, i could grip anything. I started this cycle at 175 lbs, got up to 188 on the dbol, then I started taking the arimidex because of the gyno, not to mention my i was bloating like no other. Pretty much looked like I was lifting weights with my face, and my ass had its own zip code. After I started taking the adex, my strength started to drop a bit, along with my weight. My first gyno symptom i think came from the dbol, as it started in week 3, and the test hasn't kicked in yet (could be wrong). The first time it was on my left nipple. Around the end of week 5, my right nipple started to have the same sensation, with a lump above the nipple with some soreness. Took adex .25 ed and its going away. Now, today i woke up, looking a little slimmer than usual, not gonna lie I'm looking pretty ****ing sexy lol. But when i weighed myself in the morning i was 178!!! I know i look different, I'm stronger, but 3 lbs up from when I started this can't be right. I'm assuming I'm losing body fat, and gaining some lean muscle. My body fat as of last week was 12%. I'll check again today to see where I'm at. Can anyone chime in on this? Sorry that I don't have pics, I don't have a camera.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
dont know ur diet but try to tear up that protein
What's up fellas, checkin up again on my cycle. Well.... things have been going good so far but, I'm starting to drop weight for some reason. My diet has been very consistent, majority of my meals are steamed chicken with varied veggies. I think I need to bump up the food a bit more, but it's hard with full time school (3 classes with no breaks in between). My water intake is roughly 1.5 gallons a day. Going on week 6, I'm thinking the test has kicked in. I do miss the dbol's ridiculous strength tho, that **** was fun, i could grip anything. I started this cycle at 175 lbs, got up to 188 on the dbol, then I started taking the arimidex because of the gyno, not to mention my i was bloating like no other. Pretty much looked like I was lifting weights with my face, and my ass had its own zip code. After I started taking the adex, my strength started to drop a bit, along with my weight. My first gyno symptom i think came from the dbol, as it started in week 3, and the test hasn't kicked in yet (could be wrong). The first time it was on my left nipple. Around the end of week 5, my right nipple started to have the same sensation, with a lump above the nipple with some soreness. Took adex .25 ed and its going away. Now, today i woke up, looking a little slimmer than usual, not gonna lie I'm looking pretty ****ing sexy lol. But when i weighed myself in the morning i was 178!!! I know i look different, I'm stronger, but 3 lbs up from when I started this can't be right. I'm assuming I'm losing body fat, and gaining some lean muscle. My body fat as of last week was 12%. I'll check again today to see where I'm at. Can anyone chime in on this? Sorry that I don't have pics, I don't have a camera.

ShadyB

Awards
Hey just literally took my last shots! wow done with my 1st cycle and I'm still alive! haha, well just checkin in.. I'm up 10 lbs which seems pretty solid. I've learned some things along the way that I will definitely take into consideration for any future cycles if i decide to.. Just to reflect on some things in order to give some insight to some people that are considering this cycle. When I was on the dbol, i was considerably a monster. I was pretty much wowing everyone I was lifting with, throwing 80s and 90s like 30s. After the dbol, I lost a considerable amount of strength. I started taking adex because gyno symptoms started to pop up around the 3rd week of dbol. Taking the adex seemed like a good idea because it would take care of the gyno, and relieve the bloat. This is where the crossroads was for me. I more less started to look ridiculous from the bloat. I could care less about most areas, buy my face and ass were off the charts!!! I know its only temporary, but do you know how hard it sucks to be this pumped and ready to **** a hole in the wall and have a face like fat ass? and an ass like a fat ass? Needless to say the adex took some bloat away, but it KILLED my gains. Before the adex, i was literally climbing weight like 4lbs a week. Everytime i checked the scale i was heavier. Once i started the adex, all gains stopped. I was indeed getting stronger, but wasn't growing as much as i expected. I stopped gaining weight, but I guess my body repositioned, losing fat and gaining muscle. My arms are bigger which I'm really happy about (it was hard as hell to put mass on before). I ended this cycle looking pretty muscular, definitely not roided out looking though. We'll see how everything looks after i trim up a bit. I'm sitting at around 12% body fat right now, so hopefully I can cut fat to 7-8% without losing muscle. I plan on doing some p90x or Insanity while keeping my diet high and clean, doing a cut style workout, and weight lifting. Maybe I'll do a cut cycle down the road if you guys got any good suggestions.... :) I plan on taking my adex to pct and thru pct with the nolvadex, what do you think???

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good update. I'm gonna be taking dbol as part of a cycle soon and will probably run adex low dosed straight thru so hinder the bloat.

If I were you I would continue to eat and lift like you're on a bulk for at least a few weeks past PCT, and then think about that cut cycle ;)

ShadyB

Awards
Good update. I'm gonna be taking dbol as part of a cycle soon and will probably run adex low dosed straight thru so hinder the bloat.

If I were you I would continue to eat and lift like you're on a bulk for at least a few weeks past PCT, and then think about that cut cycle ;)
In my own personal, humble opinion, I think it's pointless to even to dbol and adex at the same time. Dbol is meant to bloat you really, then you get stronger with the added water. If you hold back the dbol might as well use a lighter dose so you won't retain as much water (might wanna check on this though). You will lose considerable strength, at least for me I did. And by the 3rd week the back pumps were bad, 4th was nearing almost unbearable. It was hard to sleep just cuz my back was was so pumped. I dunno how you could handle 5 weeks, that would be murder.

ShadyB

Awards

Oh and thanks :240::240:

ShadyB

Awards
should i stop adex at week 12? or continue into pct? haven't gotten a clear answer on this.

ShadyB

Awards
hey just finished pct of nolvadex. Its about 5 days now after my last pill and there is still sensation. My nipples are now puffy, I already had puffy before from puberty, but now they are almost noticeable through my shirt :(. I took most of my pills on time, forgot two doses and took a pill asap. There was always a sensation on my nipples during pct, some i would feel it more times than others. But I was always on the nolvadex. Is it possible that it didn't work well for me? Anyways its a few days after my pct and there is still sensation and they just appear larger to me and at this point im paranoid as ****. I have 6 more nolva left, and i still have a few arimidex left.. bout 10 or so. Should i result to arimidex for a few weeks? continue nolva? help!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Tinybiceps 35 and Older 6