1-3 week:
30-40mg D-Bol ED
172mg Tren ED (Transdermal)
572mg 4AD ED (Transdermal)

4-6 week:
(60mg 1st week, 30mg 2nd & 15 3rd week) Tamoxifen Citrate
Plus, may be something for liver

My questions:
1. Should I worry about high blood pressure on this cycle?
2. Is it safer to run Tamox for 6 weeks (3 weeks while on gear & 3 weeks PCT) or should I run it only for PCT?

Please, help me out. Feel free to give me any other comments or suggestions on this cycle.

Thanks.

tarbaby2000

Awards
I personally would only use the nolva pct and only during if gyno symptoms show up. I ran a tren(im-100-eod)/dbol(25-30mg/day) cycle but didnt use the tren transdermal. I cant stand the smell and prefer shots. Its a nice cycle, but shut me down worse than anything i've ever experienced. I had no libido whatsoever and the charming edge on my personality that accompanies dbol and tren. Again, I would have plenty of nolva on hand and run a good pct, you'll need it.

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
I personally would only use the nolva pct and only during if gyno symptoms show up. I ran a tren(im-100-eod)/dbol(25-30mg/day) cycle but didnt use the tren transdermal. I cant stand the smell and prefer shots. Its a nice cycle, but shut me down worse than anything i've ever experienced. I had no libido whatsoever and the charming edge on my personality that accompanies dbol and tren. Again, I would have plenty of nolva on hand and run a good pct, you'll need it.
Thanks for a quick reply. Just curious how long did you run it for? May be if I run it for only 2 weeks the shut down won't be as hard.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
a 3 week cycle? it takes about 2 weeks for the 4ad to kick in good. and i'm not too sure about trans tren but the injectable takes about 4 weeks to start feeling something. 3 weeks sounds like a waste to me. i'd go 8 weeks personally.

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
a 3 week cycle? it takes about 2 weeks for the 4ad to kick in good. and i'm not too sure about trans tren but the injectable takes about 4 weeks to start feeling something. 3 weeks sounds like a waste to me. i'd go 8 weeks personally.
Well, I might consider pinning it (my wife will kill me), although I'm pretty scared of getting an infection.

4AD is there only because I would save $$$ by buying 4Derm spray instead of Transport Matrix spray. I was going to add Tren powder to 4Derm, I figured 4AD can't hurt.

From what I read I thought that tren was quick to 'kick-in'. (Of course, I believe you since you tried it in action.)

What can I substitute tren with in order to keep the cycle to the minimum length (worried about hard 'shut down') and still get decent gains?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I gotta be honest here, I kinda think that is going to suck big time. pinning is much better as I am sure you know. But you would be better off just eating the pellets as using it in a transderamal (but not if you strip the ester, then the picture changes)

I would forget the 4ad and just do this (waste of money IMO though):
10mg of dbol 3X a day weeks 1 to 6
3.33 pellets(around 66.66mg fina) 3X a day weeks 1 to 6
10mg nolvadex ED weeks 1 to 6.
PCT.
your gona need 4 carts of fina for that.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Even if you leave the ester on, the transdermal tren will work better than eating the pellets... I would reccomend somehow filtering out the binders somehow, also removal of the acetate ester from the tren would be the best way to get max absorbption.
As a side note, I've pinned at least 100 separate injections total (ED is FUN! ;)) and have yet to develop an infection, it's all in how sterile your stuff is and your injection procedure.

ManBeast

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
Thank you guys!!! You are all very helpful.

Does anybody know if D-Bol & Tren raise the blood pressure?

My BP is relatively low, however I just finished Clen/T3 cycle and my BP was borderline normal/high while on. (Clen by itself doesn't effect my BP)

Also, any ideas on Tren's absorption rates: oral & transdermal (assume pure tren, everything else will be stripped, if needed)

Just want to see what kind of difference we are talking about. I figured since Fina is not that $$$, may be it's cheaper to buy more and swallow it vs spending $$$ on the other supplies needed for transdermal delivery.

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
Since, it's my 1st time:

what if I drop D-Bol
&
combine 50mg Var ED & 50mg Winny ED (two methyls ???)
leave the tren

6 to 8 weeks

I realize that D-Bol is a much better bulker, but gains are hard to maintain, plus water retention is a dead give away to the people around me ....

My body never saw PH or AAS, so I have high expectations of any anabolic substance I decide to take.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
You know I think you would much perfer just trying so test. combining orals isn't such a good idea and def not for a first cycle. If you simplely can't inject and are going to try this anyway then just convert/buy some test base and use it.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys!!! You are all very helpful.

Does anybody know if D-Bol & Tren raise the blood pressure?

My BP is relatively low, however I just finished Clen/T3 cycle and my BP was borderline normal/high while on. (Clen by itself doesn't effect my BP)

Also, any ideas on Tren's absorption rates: oral & transdermal (assume pure tren, everything else will be stripped, if needed)

Just want to see what kind of difference we are talking about. I figured since Fina is not that $$$, may be it's cheaper to buy more and swallow it vs spending $$$ on the other supplies needed for transdermal delivery.
yes both have a side effect of raising your BP, so you do need to moritor it during cycle..

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is for fdnk, tren usually works much better with an aromatizing addition, the var and winny might not do for you what you want. But the water bloat shouldn't be bad in low doses.