D-Bol/Tren Cycle

  1. Board Supporter
    fdnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

    D-Bol/Tren Cycle


    I'm planning my first cycle in a month or so. Here is my plan:

    1-3 week:
    30-40mg D-Bol ED
    172mg Tren ED (Transdermal)
    572mg 4AD ED (Transdermal)

    4-6 week:
    (60mg 1st week, 30mg 2nd & 15 3rd week) Tamoxifen Citrate
    Plus, may be something for liver

    My questions:
    1. Should I worry about high blood pressure on this cycle?
    2. Is it safer to run Tamox for 6 weeks (3 weeks while on gear & 3 weeks PCT) or should I run it only for PCT?

    Please, help me out. Feel free to give me any other comments or suggestions on this cycle.

    Thanks.

  2. New Member
    tarbaby2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    41.74%

    I personally would only use the nolva pct and only during if gyno symptoms show up. I ran a tren(im-100-eod)/dbol(25-30mg/day) cycle but didnt use the tren transdermal. I cant stand the smell and prefer shots. Its a nice cycle, but shut me down worse than anything i've ever experienced. I had no libido whatsoever and the charming edge on my personality that accompanies dbol and tren. Again, I would have plenty of nolva on hand and run a good pct, you'll need it.
  3. Board Supporter
    fdnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by tarbaby2000
    I personally would only use the nolva pct and only during if gyno symptoms show up. I ran a tren(im-100-eod)/dbol(25-30mg/day) cycle but didnt use the tren transdermal. I cant stand the smell and prefer shots. Its a nice cycle, but shut me down worse than anything i've ever experienced. I had no libido whatsoever and the charming edge on my personality that accompanies dbol and tren. Again, I would have plenty of nolva on hand and run a good pct, you'll need it.
    Thanks for a quick reply. Just curious how long did you run it for? May be if I run it for only 2 weeks the shut down won't be as hard.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    tarbaby2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    41.74%

    I ran it for about 5 weeks.
  5. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,682
    Rep Power
    10788
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    a 3 week cycle? it takes about 2 weeks for the 4ad to kick in good. and i'm not too sure about trans tren but the injectable takes about 4 weeks to start feeling something. 3 weeks sounds like a waste to me. i'd go 8 weeks personally.
  6. Board Supporter
    fdnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    a 3 week cycle? it takes about 2 weeks for the 4ad to kick in good. and i'm not too sure about trans tren but the injectable takes about 4 weeks to start feeling something. 3 weeks sounds like a waste to me. i'd go 8 weeks personally.
    Well, I might consider pinning it (my wife will kill me), although I'm pretty scared of getting an infection.

    4AD is there only because I would save $$$ by buying 4Derm spray instead of Transport Matrix spray. I was going to add Tren powder to 4Derm, I figured 4AD can't hurt.

    From what I read I thought that tren was quick to 'kick-in'. (Of course, I believe you since you tried it in action.)

    What can I substitute tren with in order to keep the cycle to the minimum length (worried about hard 'shut down') and still get decent gains?

  7. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,944
    Rep Power
    1113
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    79.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I gotta be honest here, I kinda think that is going to suck big time. pinning is much better as I am sure you know. But you would be better off just eating the pellets as using it in a transderamal (but not if you strip the ester, then the picture changes)

    I would forget the 4ad and just do this (waste of money IMO though):
    10mg of dbol 3X a day weeks 1 to 6
    3.33 pellets(around 66.66mg fina) 3X a day weeks 1 to 6
    10mg nolvadex ED weeks 1 to 6.
    PCT.
    your gona need 4 carts of fina for that.
  8. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48651
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    23.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Even if you leave the ester on, the transdermal tren will work better than eating the pellets... I would reccomend somehow filtering out the binders somehow, also removal of the acetate ester from the tren would be the best way to get max absorbption.
    As a side note, I've pinned at least 100 separate injections total (ED is FUN! ) and have yet to develop an infection, it's all in how sterile your stuff is and your injection procedure.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  9. Board Supporter
    fdnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

    Smile


    Thank you guys!!! You are all very helpful.

    Does anybody know if D-Bol & Tren raise the blood pressure?

    My BP is relatively low, however I just finished Clen/T3 cycle and my BP was borderline normal/high while on. (Clen by itself doesn't effect my BP)

    Also, any ideas on Tren's absorption rates: oral & transdermal (assume pure tren, everything else will be stripped, if needed)

    Just want to see what kind of difference we are talking about. I figured since Fina is not that $$$, may be it's cheaper to buy more and swallow it vs spending $$$ on the other supplies needed for transdermal delivery.
  10. Board Supporter
    fdnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

    Since, it's my 1st time:

    what if I drop D-Bol
    &
    combine 50mg Var ED & 50mg Winny ED (two methyls ???)
    leave the tren

    6 to 8 weeks

    I realize that D-Bol is a much better bulker, but gains are hard to maintain, plus water retention is a dead give away to the people around me ....

    My body never saw PH or AAS, so I have high expectations of any anabolic substance I decide to take.
  11. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,944
    Rep Power
    1113
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    79.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You know I think you would much perfer just trying so test. combining orals isn't such a good idea and def not for a first cycle. If you simplely can't inject and are going to try this anyway then just convert/buy some test base and use it.
  12. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fdnk
    Thank you guys!!! You are all very helpful.

    Does anybody know if D-Bol & Tren raise the blood pressure?

    My BP is relatively low, however I just finished Clen/T3 cycle and my BP was borderline normal/high while on. (Clen by itself doesn't effect my BP)

    Also, any ideas on Tren's absorption rates: oral & transdermal (assume pure tren, everything else will be stripped, if needed)

    Just want to see what kind of difference we are talking about. I figured since Fina is not that $$$, may be it's cheaper to buy more and swallow it vs spending $$$ on the other supplies needed for transdermal delivery.
    yes both have a side effect of raising your BP, so you do need to moritor it during cycle..
  13. New Member
    bad rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    1914
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    68.19%

    This is for fdnk, tren usually works much better with an aromatizing addition, the var and winny might not do for you what you want. But the water bloat shouldn't be bad in low doses.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. tren cycle
    By primal1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 10:17 AM
  2. best tren cycles
    By bad rad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-25-2004, 01:04 AM
  3. Shortest useful Tren cycle?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2004, 03:36 PM
  4. D-bol/Tren cycle
    By KFlex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 12:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in