LG Formadrol V2?

mysticman

Awards
Anyone ever use this stuff? If so.. how .. did you stack it with anythin and did you get any results... It says it can be used either way on or off a cycle. My buddy through some my way and I was looking to use it and optimize its use.. Thanks for any advice.

megalug

Awards
it is used for post cycle . from what i gather it works as good as nolva .

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
No this should be used for on cycle, as you would use nolva on cycle. off cycle this will help in keeping you shut off. I dont care what anyone from LG wants to post about it, it converts to 4-OHT which binds very tightly to the AR. Use it on cycle, IMO.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
No this should be used for on cycle, as you would use nolva on cycle. off cycle this will help in keeping you shut off. I dont care what anyone from LG wants to post about it, it converts to 4-OHT which binds very tightly to the AR. Use it on cycle, IMO.
I never looked to see exactly what this actually was, but why make a precursor to 4-OHT when 4-OHT is perfectly legal? Am I missing something here??

They seem to also think that that hydroxy test is non-supressive, is anybody still gonna run the protocol and get tests run?? Supersoldier was, but did he change his mind?

megalug

Awards
edog said the feedback on it is great as far as using it pct after cycles of methyls . he said it has diadzin in it that is a competitive inhibitor like nolva .

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
edog said the feedback on it is great as far as using it pct after cycles of methyls . he said it has diadzin in it that is a competitive inhibitor like nolva .
But if it keeps you shut down it's not good for PCR.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Its not as good as nolva, I have a ton of researhc on it but let me just say it people who have low levels of estrogen it acts like estrogen, it people who have high levels of estrogen it acts as an anti-estrogen. However there are atleast 3 better phytoestrogen that would be as good or better at the same thing.

4-oha has really good anti e properties, however, since it has a metabolite (4OHT) it will bind tightly to the AR as well as prevent further upregulation. It will continue to suppress. Edog has his view on it, the rest of the world has an entirely different view.

If you are uinsg it while on cycle, then it will work fine but to restore function of the HPTA, I wouldnt hold my breath.