Help with 1-AD

shortfuse

shortfuse

Awards
I hope Im in the right spot for this, Im new to the board and would appreciate some help. I did research and read all that I could find the best I could being new to the site, but didnt really see exactly what I was looking for.

I just got some 1-AD from anabolic pharmaceuticals and need to know what you all know about it. How good is it? Is it the real deal? Also what pct should I use and how long should I wait before I take it. I will end my hmg xtreme cycle in a month and need to know how long to wait.

Is this one from anabolic pharmaceuticals as good as the old ergopharm one and how long should I dose it?

Thanks

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Time on + pct = time off

that i believe is nothing like the old banned one. I think the one you got sucks if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure whay kind of gains you should expect. Just search thr name on google

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did a lot of research a while back, and if I remember correctly, this is the diene version. The old one by Ergo. was a diol version, and I think diol has a 15% conversion to the target hormone in most cases (this being 1-Testosterone) whereas diene has a 6% conversion. 15% (old 1-ad) is obviously better in this case. I might be wrong though, or I could have it mixed up LOL. Sorry i'll get back to you later on when I have time to clarify.

shortfuse

shortfuse

Awards
I did a lot of research a while back, and if I remember correctly, this is the diene version. The old one by Ergo. was a diol version, and I think diol has a 15% conversion to the target hormone in most cases (this being 1-Testosterone) whereas diene has a 6% conversion. 15% (old 1-ad) is obviously better in this case. I might be wrong though, or I could have it mixed up LOL. Sorry i'll get back to you later on when I have time to clarify.
The one I have is the "diol" version, which if I read correctly (elsewhere) it is the better of the two. There is another company out there that is not diol but this one is diol. I might be wrong too, thanks and please get back with me.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay I did a little bit of research and from what i've gathered this is the real deal. This is the "old school diol version." It should be legit. Now to test this I want you to listen closely..

One way to tell if this is legit is to follow this process:

1) Take out 1 cap from the bottle
2) Break open the cap until the powder rests in your fingertips
3) Put the powder under your tongue

If you feel nothing it's probably bunk, if you start to feel a burning sensation it's real 1-AD.

shortfuse

shortfuse

Awards
Ok, cool, Ill try that, thanks for taken time to help me out!

shortfuse

shortfuse

Awards
Okay I did a little bit of research and from what i've gathered this is the real deal. This is the "old school diol version." It should be legit. Now to test this I want you to listen closely..

One way to tell if this is legit is to follow this process:

1) Take out 1 cap from the bottle
2) Break open the cap until the powder rests in your fingertips
3) Put the powder under your tongue

If you feel nothing it's probably bunk, if you start to feel a burning sensation it's real 1-AD.
Ok, I tried it and there was no burning sensation, it did tingle a little but did not burn. I guess Ill try it and see what happens. It will be a couple of months since Im just coming off something. Anyway if anyone knows anything in the meantime I would appreciate the help.