Able to have sex on cycle?

twistid

Awards
For a 6 week h-drol cycle, with OTC cycle assist and PCT with supress-c, inhibit-e, and pct assist... what is the likelyhood of not being able to have sex?

People talk about loss of libido and lethargy, but is this severe enough to not be able to have sex? This is a little important as I don't want my GF to get mad :sorry:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
well i cant answer you on hdrol but if you are seriously worried about sexual side effects you're in the wrong ball game, that meaning messing with your hormones. btw at 5'10 and 160lbs wouldnt you like to put on some more natty size anyways?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On cycle I have always been able to still have sex, however I'm a lot less horny and not as hard as I would normal be.

Inhibit e on rthe other hand kills my libido to where I can barely have sex so if libido is a conceren I would pick up some triazole and drop the inhibit e

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a 6 week h-drol cycle, with OTC cycle assist and PCT with supress-c, inhibit-e, and pct assist... what is the likelyhood of not being able to have sex?

People talk about loss of libido and lethargy, but is this severe enough to not be able to have sex? This is a little important as I don't want my GF to get mad :sorry:
its possible to go either way sometimes it will kill your libido and other times it won't it just depends on the person. It shouldn't kill it forever just during the cycle maybe and maybe through pct but things should return to normal after pct and some timeoff.I do know that cilais can be used as a temporary fix if issues come up...or don't come up ;)(bad joke I know)

Messor

Awards
In my experience it raises my libido earlier in the cycle, but then shuts it down towards the end. When it happens depends on how strong the compound is, and what dosage I'm taking. I took 100mgs of Helladrol [Halodrol clone] for 6 weeks before bridging to Epistane at 60-80mgs a day, and I still didn't shut down. Finally I bridged from Epi to 20 mgs/day of Beastdrol [SD] and then I did shut down after about a week of taking Beastdrol. Ended up taking Beast for 2 weeks and then called it a cycle [over 10 weeks total]

Everybody is different, sometimes 6 weeks of Hdrol alone is enough to shut someone down. There's no exact measurement as to how it will go down. If you have a GF that you don't want to upset, then you may need to re-evaluate if you even want to do cycles at this point in time. You could always save it for a later date. Or talk to her ahead of time and let her know that it may shut you down for awhile.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
That's why you always run a test base :)

Violator4200

Awards
I went up to 100mg when I did hdrol and my libido never went down..but after the 6 weeks I used nolva as pct 40/20/20 and it went perfect..no sides at all.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I never had a problem on halo, but aromatase inhibitors can drop E too low and cause problems for sure.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I doubt it with Halo. Now Tren is a libido crusher.

But if you're not running a Test base, which is BOMB.

You can run HCGenerate on cycle and that should definitely help keep your sex drive buddy ;)

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trust me Halo shuts you off hellahard. LOL I couldn't even think about sex while on it and I felt like my junk was literally dead. Just my experience though, everyone is different.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me Halo shuts you off hellahard. LOL I couldn't even think about sex while on it and I felt like my junk was literally dead. Just my experience though, everyone is different.
whoaa, what!

I ran PP's turinabol @90mg, even went up to 120mg on the last week and wasn't shut down PERIOD. Still had normal libido and all.

Didn't gain a single pound from it nor did i gain any strength. I doubt i will ever run halo again. Or it was simply my bottle was bunk. who knows.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whoaa, what!

I ran PP's turinabol @90mg, even went up to 120mg on the last week and wasn't shut down PERIOD. Still had normal libido and all.

Didn't gain a single pound from it nor did i gain any strength. I doubt i will ever run halo again. Or it was simply my bottle was bunk. who knows.
Holy christ, either you have a complete non-respondence to Halo or my name is Brymaster16..and it isn't. Damn bro LOL

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
My libido didn't change on hdrol. I experienced very little sides. If I ever went back to it I'd dose 100 for 5 weeks, but I'm on to other things now.

JDS777

Awards
This cycle is not the best for libido. Hdrol, which isn't androgenic at all, and atd. I would def. Run some test, or some ams 4ad, pp dermacream, or some dhea.......or some sust. ;)

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
^ failing that, hCG is the don for eliminating low-androgenic sides.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
On cycle, easily.
Off, well...I "can" but I don't really care too, at least for a good month or two.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Halo shuts me down too. Formestane low dose and Maca helps.