How to make Topical Clen?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any topical cream that has enough carrier to take it in. Alot of people use eviscerate and add clen. Which works very good for not only total body fat loss but of course for target fat loss.

I have used clenviserate but it personally makes me itch like crazy for an hour which I'm not willing to do. I got some eviscerate i can sell you if you wanna try it.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually dont remember the dosage reccomended. The simpliest way is to add a bunch of clen to the bottle and shake it. that way you know its mixed throughly and will be spread throughly. Bad thing about that way is that you need two bottles since you have to cycle off of it.
The other way is just to mix it in your hand and hope that it gets evenly distributed.

D

DavidG

Awards
How would applying this topically benefit you?
There's a huge thread on Clenviscerate here that's worth checking out, but basically you'll get the fat loss benefits of clen without the normal clen sides.

D

DavidG

Awards
What is the "recipe" to make topical clen?

Like what product to get, how much clen to add, etc.
From what I've seen in the Clenviscerate thread most people start out at 20mcg twice per day and move up to about 40mcg twice per day with the Eviscerate. You can mix the clen into the evis bottle, however it's probably a better idea to mix it on a dose by dose basis, that way you can control exactly how much clen you're getting. Just pump some evis into your palm and then add your dose of clen to it (20-40mcg or whatever you decide), mix it in your palm and rub it on the areas you want.