Tren injection frequency

C

Cannons

Awards
Hey y'all whats up? I've decided to drop the prop in my next shic (which I decided to lengthen to 8 wks, so isn't a shic anymore) that I'll be starting next week, so it will be 100Tren/50winny. Number one reason is that I've not done tren before and I want to "feel" how it affects me. Number two reason is that prop kills me!! Anyway, I'm trying to figure out if I want to do shots ed or eod. My buddy has done it both ways and says he can't really tell much of a difference. Others I've read they get moody and break out with acne on eod shots, but are good with ed shots. I am gonna start out trying eod, then move to ed depending on how I feel. My question to you tren experts out there is, what to expect to "feel" or see to know that I need to go to ed shots? Also, those of you who do eod shots and are fine with it, share your experiences. All experiences, and recommendations are encouraged and welcomed. Thanks bros!!

D

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Well....Tren is amazing but i personally would drop the whinny and add homebrewed prop...But in answer to your question. Every day shots will give you very consistent blood levels but eod shots would be fine. When i was a member at gotfina.com that is what most people there did and loved it.
Dick

A

adrenalinaddict

Awards
I take it ED. I started EOD, I noticed it hit a little harder because it was a higher amount, but they may have also been because I just started taking it. But about 4 days in, I switched to ED. I actually wanted to hit it everyday...kinda look forward to it. (Although now over 4 weeks in, the ED shots gets a little old at times) The ED keeps your levels constant. I dont feel much of a difference as far as effectiveness in the gym. Some people say to shoot a few hours before the gym (2), but It doesnt make a huge difference to me.

Just remember on the ED shots, you need to switch up the sites so you dont build up a whole lot of scar tissue.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ive ran tren twice. first eod at 75mg, the current cycle at 75mg ed. The difference is noticable. This is one man but i'd shoot ed at 75mg stacked with the winstrol or keep eod injects but uping up the mgs to 150 eod.
Sage

C

Cannons

Awards
Just remember on the ED shots, you need to switch up the sites so you dont build up a whole lot of scar tissue.[/QUOTE]

If I do ed shots would 5 days be enough time between injection sites? I will be doing delts and quads. One of my tris has a big lump of scar tissue from a previous infection and I don't prefer glute shots.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm on tren EOD @ 80mg.. I frontloaded with it, 80mg ED got on my nerves.. EOD is fine with me.. :mad:

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
If the tren has an acetate ester then ED or EOD, if it has an enan ester then twice a week. I also think you shout drop the winny and add some type of test.

C

Cannons

Awards
If the tren has an acetate ester then ED or EOD, if it has an enan ester then twice a week. I also think you shout drop the winny and add some type of test.
Yeah, its acetate. I'm just looking for unwanted side effects if you shoot eod. If there is none, thats better, cause I'm not one to enjoy ed shots for 8 weeks!! I have some prop which I'll probably add, but more than likely, I'm gonna keep the winny (tabs) in there. Thanks for all your responses, more are welcome....if there are any...I like to hear peoples experiences on things like this, gives me lots to think about when I do the cycle and can answer my own questions with stuff I've learned from you all.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think that tren/winny alone would be a very bad idea as well. ESPECIALLY for 8 weeks, even 4 would be risking some very crappy shutdown issues IMHO. ED and EOD have the exact same possibilities of sides, it depends on you and how well you can handle the compound(s). Test/tren is a great do-anything cycle, but excells at a body recomp type cycle. Winny just gets you a lot harder and adds to the strength gains IMHO. If I had to pick Test/winny or Test/tren overall I'd have to pick Test/tren so far, but I enjoyed my winny thuroughly.

ManBeast

C

Cannons

Awards
Well, I think that tren/winny alone would be a very bad idea as well. ESPECIALLY for 8 weeks, even 4 would be risking some very crappy shutdown issues IMHO. ED and EOD have the exact same possibilities of sides, it depends on you and how well you can handle the compound(s). Test/tren is a great do-anything cycle, but excells at a body recomp type cycle. Winny just gets you a lot harder and adds to the strength gains IMHO. If I had to pick Test/winny or Test/tren overall I'd have to pick Test/tren so far, but I enjoyed my winny thuroughly.

ManBeast
So what about Test/Tren and winny?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yea cannons, toss in test with your tren-winny stack. totally missed that on the first read. i dont know what your desired goals are but a prop/tren/winny cycle is a killer cutter. (as long as you keep your diet solid to keep your goals in reach)
Sage

C

Cannons

Awards
yea cannons, toss in test with your tren-winny stack. totally missed that on the first read. i dont know what your desired goals are but a prop/tren/winny cycle is a killer cutter. (as long as you keep your diet solid to keep your goals in reach)
Sage
Cool, thats what I'm going for. I'm hopin to put on at least 10 pounds of lean muscle mass.

B

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
my next cycle is a test /prop cycle and i wanna do it as a cutter. doing this one, have you all experienced much in lbm gains? i am not concerned mainly with size gaining...doing a bulker now, but want to loose bf and maybe gain a few pounds of muscle if its possible.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
tren is incredible brother. when you say test/prop, thats two test compounds. whats the other test you're stacking along with prop? I would consider adding in some eq, tren, winny, to your current plans boomr, especially if you have several cycles under your belt. I would hit up the cycle plan below if you have some experience.

Test Prop: 100mg ed or 150mg eod week 1-10
Tren Acetate: 75mg ed or 100mg eod week 1-6
Winny: 50mg ed week 7-12

Length of the cycle can be altered and played around with. Also could substitute eq for the tren by hitting up eq at 400mg/week, weeks 1-10 while keeping the winny use kept the same duration. Var is a killer too.... but less is better....
Sage

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running tren only, just now adding test (tren only doesn't bother me, but I am in the minority here). I didn't notice much differnce between ed and eod shots after my first time on fina. the first time though I had bad sides and the eod made it worse.

another option for fina is to go 2 on 1 off. that is what I am doing now. 150 for 2 days and off 1. (the same as 100mg ED really) When I add my test today I will drop the fina back to 125mg 2 on and 1 off. and no more f@##ing drol. god I hate that ****.

C

Cannons

Awards
I am currently running tren only, just now adding test (tren only doesn't bother me, but I am in the minority here). I didn't notice much differnce between ed and eod shots after my first time on fina. the first time though I had bad sides and the eod made it worse.

another option for fina is to go 2 on 1 off. that is what I am doing now. 150 for 2 days and off 1. (the same as 100mg ED really) When I add my test today I will drop the fina back to 125mg 2 on and 1 off. and no more f@##ing drol. god I hate that ****.
So do you think since its my first time being on tren I should do ed shots to alleviate the sides?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
So do you think since its my first time being on tren I should do ed shots to alleviate the sides?
if the sides are bothersome it can help IMO. During my first run of tren the sides I had were bad and I think they were worse when I was going EOD. 50mg ed doesn't spike as high as 100mg eod.

If the sides aren't bothering you don't worry about it, growth wise I didn't really notice a differnce.

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
the general rule of thumb with esters is injecting at 1/2 the 1/2life.

iow, if the half-life is 3 days (as it is with acetate), then injections work well at every 1 1/2 days (72 hours divided by 2 is 36 hours)

so, that would mean 9am mon, 9pm tues, 9 am thur, 9 pm fri, 9am sun etc.

this would be exactly in the middle of ED and EOD.

:)

so, it splits the difference between the two schools of thought.

C

Cannons

Awards
the general rule of thumb with esters is injecting at 1/2 the 1/2life.

iow, if the half-life is 3 days (as it is with acetate), then injections work well at every 1 1/2 days (72 hours divided by 2 is 36 hours)

so, that would mean 9am mon, 9pm tues, 9 am thur, 9 pm fri, 9am sun etc.

this would be exactly in the middle of ED and EOD.

:)

so, it splits the difference between the two schools of thought.
Interesting!! I may put some thought into that. May decrease sides, who knows.

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i also it common that people get stuck in microcycles (for training) of 7 days.

why does one HAVE to organize a training "week" around the calendar week? the answer is one doesn't. a microcycle can be 4,5,6,7,8, or 9 days etc. i rarely train a 7 day microcycle. imo, it's an artificial construct, and not particularly useful for weight training

in regards to injection frequency, ED and EOD were the only options noted. thinking outside the box often yields interesting results.

36 hours being neither ed or eod, obviously.

give it a try.

B

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
hey sage, ya sorry i was tired and my brain was apparently not working. i meant tren/prop. but the cycle you outlined looks good. i just wasnt sure on how long alot of guys run it. i have heard various. i have t3 also and plan on dropping it in there too. not sure if i can get winny...but wee will see