Test / Winnie question

phonefool

Awards
Question for a friend planning a winnie run...oral, 50 mg tabs....his game plan was simple...50mg/ed , 7 weeks...

I talked to him about needing a test base...if nothing else at least at maintenance dose...(he's run a str8 test cycle for bulk before but looking to lean up and get shredded on a cut)...one of the old school vets told him he should not use any test at all because it will counter the effects of the winny and to "stop reading so much bs on the internet" lol...any truth to this???

i told him bro..if you dont mind your girl wondering why your **** is not working for a couple weeks then go for it...plus a test base should always help keep gains...so he picked up a 10 ml vial of test e 300mg/ml...and now is deciding what is the best way to run this cycle:

1. (i dont agree with this but...i never ran winnie so im going by research)
no test, just 50 mg/ed 7 weeks winny tabs

2. shorter cycle, higher test dose option
week 1-5 , test e 600mg (300mg mon, thurs)
week 1-7, winny 50mg ed
week 8 start pct

3. shorter cycle, low test dose option (will have some left over for future)
week 1-5 , test e 300mg (150mg mon, thurs or 300mg every monday)
week 1-7, winny 50mg ed
week 8 start pct

4. longer cycle, low test dose option
week 1-10, test e 300mg (150mg mon, thurs or 300mg every monday)
week 6-12, winny 50mg ed
week 13 start pct

so what it boils down to he has the 1 vial of test and the 50 count 50mg winny tabs....what option is best ....or please advise if there is a better way to run? thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
option 4 is best. if ur boy can get test prop and run it for 8 weeks, that would be best. if he really wants to cut, test/tren/win

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
option 4 is best. if ur boy can get test prop and run it for 8 weeks, that would be best. if he really wants to cut, test/tren/win
I agree as well.... that is my plan for feb!

phonefool

Awards
option 4 it is then...thanks for the feedback i passed the info on to my boy!