H-Drol cycle HELP! - AnabolicMinds.com

H-Drol cycle HELP!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  212 lbs.

H-Drol cycle HELP!

ok, so i'm trying to perfect my cycle so I just want to post it up and get some feedback on it. Am I overdoing it? Should I add an extra week of PCT for nolvadex and make it a 40/40/30/20/10? Any suggestions anyone has for me? When I take H-drol should i take 1 in the am, 1 in the pm? how should I split it when i start taking 75mg/day? Should I start Inhibit-E or any other e-blocker before the end of my Hdrol cycle, or wait until pct to start?

Week 1-2:
    Preload AI Cycle Support 1 scoop/day
    Hawthorne Berry 1 pill/day
    SNS Liver Support 1 pill/day(Starting in week 2)

Week 3-7:
    CEL H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75
    AI Cycle Support 2 scoops/day 4 hours from ph
    Hawthorne Berry 2 pills/day
    SNS Liver Assist 3 pills/day

Week 8-11:
    AI Post Cycle Support (1 serving/day)
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/10 (should I change this and/or add another week so it's 40/40/30/20/10?)
    Hawthorne Berry 1 pill/day
    SNS Liver Assist (2pills/day week 8, 1 pill/day week 9, 0 pills/day weeks 10-11)
    Inhibit-E 75/75/50/50

2. New Member

its good that you're planning all this out man, you wont regret that.

in my somewhat limited experience, having only run one cycle, which was hdrol, this is what i've learned.

hdrol dosages are different for everyone i guess, but i went 75mg for 6 weeks and absolutely loved it. i didn't even bother starting at 50 because everyone said that you wouldn't get much from it. i upped it to 100 during the 5th week just to see what it did, and i started getting back pumps and nut pains with no real increase in good effects, so i stuck with 75.

as far as pct, even with the shutdown i got from 100mg, after 7 days on nolva, i was pretty much back as far as testicular volume. i don't have blood work to prove this, but i'm back to normal as far as i can tell. my pct was simply this

nolva 30/20/10
    pink magic
    creatine
    zma

most people will tell you that you're doing overkill using nolva and inhibit e for pct....if you really feel you want to use both, do so since it's your body, but i thikn you'll recover fine with just nolva. play with the dosage and see what you feel is best for you. i started at 20mg a day the first week and decided to just try 30 and see what it did, and it really helped.

good luck man, i absolutely loved every minute of my cycle.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jdj16 View Post
    its good that you're planning all this out man, you wont regret that.

in my somewhat limited experience, having only run one cycle, which was hdrol, this is what i've learned.

hdrol dosages are different for everyone i guess, but i went 75mg for 6 weeks and absolutely loved it. i didn't even bother starting at 50 because everyone said that you wouldn't get much from it. i upped it to 100 during the 5th week just to see what it did, and i started getting back pumps and nut pains with no real increase in good effects, so i stuck with 75.

as far as pct, even with the shutdown i got from 100mg, after 7 days on nolva, i was pretty much back as far as testicular volume. i don't have blood work to prove this, but i'm back to normal as far as i can tell. my pct was simply this

nolva 30/20/10
    pink magic
    creatine
    zma

most people will tell you that you're doing overkill using nolva and inhibit e for pct....if you really feel you want to use both, do so since it's your body, but i thikn you'll recover fine with just nolva. play with the dosage and see what you feel is best for you. i started at 20mg a day the first week and decided to just try 30 and see what it did, and it really helped.

good luck man, i absolutely loved every minute of my cycle.
    When did you start feeling shut down? I've been on Helladrol and Katana for 10 days and I feel the opposite effect, I get up with morning wood every morning since I started my cycle.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by anaboliko View Post
    When did you start feeling shut down? I've been on Helladrol and Katana for 10 days and I feel the opposite effect, I get up with morning wood every morning since I started my cycle.
    Around week 2 is when it usually starts, but everone is differnt. also some PH/AAS are known to boost libido.

OP: If you want to use both AI and SERM (which you really dont need due to its very mild nature), you should ramp inversely

Example:
    SERM- 40/40/20/20 (tamox dosing)
    AI- 25/50/75/75

You may also wanna continue the tamox for a few days after AI discontinuation, there may be "estrogen rebound".
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by anaboliko View Post
    for me it wasnt until week 5. i don't know if it was just the cumulative effects of the previous 4 weeks of the hormone, or if it was upping the dosage to 100mg for a couple days. however, once i dropped the dosage to 75, i still had the shutdown, so i think maybe it was more the length of the cycle while the higher dose helped it along a little quicker. it's nothing that hcgenerate or hcg wouldn't take care of on cycle though, and i bounced back within a week in pct.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 11:40 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:01 PM
  3. Do you need a serm after a Cyclo bolan (-Drol/H-drol)cycle?
    By Deadlift3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 05:19 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 02:44 AM