Just how Suppressive is S4?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
If im in PCT could i get away with a little suppression on 100mg a day of sarms and still recover?

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
100mgs is pushing it for pct, drop it down to 50mgs.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I'd also be concerned with vision sides at that dose

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Idc about vision sides, doesnt bother me. So 100 would be pushing? hows 70??

on the run

Awards
i did 50mg a day during pct. i found it was awesome for holding on to gains (i gained 22 pounds on the cycle and didn't lose any during pct or to date (3 weeks after pct)). but the vision sides becoming unbearable for me, i do a lot of driving and loading my car etc at night for gigs and even on 50mg a day i actually couldnt see **** at night. i took a week off to get the sides to go away and am now doing 5 days on 2 days off and it's a lot better

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its up in the air. Some claiming shut down and others saying no shut down and recovering fine while using it in pct. So who knows.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
its actually pretty suppressive from what ive herd..

i saw a few logs on steroidology and one i remember the guy saying bloodwork showed his test levels were cut in half...so to be used in a pct seems pretty damn dumb to me. Id rather do a dbol bridge if anything.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established

i saw a few logs on steroidology and one i remember the guy saying bloodwork showed his test levels were cut in half...so to be used in a pct seems pretty damn dumb to me. Id rather do a dbol bridge if anything.
Its not proven. Cause one guys levels were shutdown, doesnt mean everyone else is. Plus ive read a few where people have recovered well from using S4 PCT.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Its not proven. Cause one guys levels were shutdown, doesnt mean everyone else is. Plus ive read a few where people have recovered well from using S4 PCT.
not saying it does or doesn't...just seeing someones test levels cut in half it enough for me to not even take the chance of using it during pct. Id rather use it during the cycle, or on its own.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
its hardly suppressive at at all if any. NO ISSUES WITH ME EVER.

on the run

Awards

link to that thread?

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Osta blood work came out and it is not suppressive.
I assume S4 is the same way.
Oh and guy was dosing osta at 25mg.

on the run

Awards
Post #95

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/150962-my-sarms-s4-cycle-log-4.html

junkyard, you have any bloodwork to prove this?
I mean i see people take hdrol cycles (supposed to be a less suppressive PH) and dont run a pct, yet keep every lb they gained.
thanks for the link, to be fair this guy was running 100mg a day. people generally suggest 50mg a day, often with a 5 on 2 off protocol

edit actually on further inspection the guy seems to think he was running like 130 a day

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
yeah 50mg a day is good for anabolic effects and suppression is minimal to none. Definatley wont effect pct.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah 50mg a day is good for anabolic effects and suppression is minimal to none. Definatley wont effect pct.
There isnt much of an anabolic effect at 50mg.. 75mg yes, 50, not so much...
What users are getting at 50mg is a nice androgenic effect.

on the run

Awards
imo it's a waste to try and use it as a muscle builder. there are a lot of cheaper options out there.. works much better in pct and as a bridge to hold on to gains, and for that you do not need a huge dose.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
imo it's a waste to try and use it as a muscle builder. there are a lot of cheaper options out there.. works much better in pct and as a bridge to hold on to gains, and for that you do not need a huge dose.
You mean S4 right?

Because Osta is pretty legit when it comes to building mass...

S4 is more for strength, hardness, vascularity and endurance..

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
what are people dosing osta at during pct.. 15-25mg.. **** seems legit for pct.. cant wait to give it a try soon